Dark Area Around Female Vagina

44 minutes ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

I think this is by design as it is close to the phenomenon that occurs with the degree of polygons. Will the same phenomenon occur even if I change the skin details and use a custom skin?

I am using a nice amount of CC's. However I've already tried with just running all vanilla(stock) WW but still that dark area was there.

53 minutes ago, Savage123321 said:

I am using a nice amount of CC's. However I've already tried with just running all vanilla(stock) WW but still that dark area was there.

In that case, it is necessary to accept it as a specification. This is because it is necessary to devise ways to arrange the polygons, etc., but if you are asking the creator to do this, it would be more meaningful to make it yourself and test it.

39 minutes ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

In that case, it is necessary to accept it as a specification. This is because it is necessary to devise ways to arrange the polygons, etc., but if you are asking the creator to do this, it would be more meaningful to make it yourself and test it.

Then there is nothing to do. I just tried my chance if there was a solution or not, or someone experiencing this. I still wonder if this situation is only for me or are there any one with the same problem.

23 minutes ago, Savage123321 said:

Then there is nothing to do. I just tried my chance if there was a solution or not, or someone experiencing this. I still wonder if this situation is only for me or are there any one with the same problem.

By the way, I asked if the same thing happens if I use CC or "non-vanilla" skin details.
Okay, I also investigated deeper to clarify. Even with mine, a black area appeared near the crotch area (I looked at works by two different authors and the results were the same), so this is a specification that occurs when using a vanilla skin. The people who don't care about this are either people who realize it's normal for it to happen, or people who have already ditched the vanilla skin.

The one on the left is the WW default skin, and the one on the right is the author skin of the famous skin detail.

2023-11-02005741.jpg.7cff762d970dd4c1bf1b3c0e21f9f41e.jpg2023-11-02005831.jpg.ed90719a433be931c068293a8b6ceca1.jpg

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
9 minutes ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

By the way, I asked if the same thing happens if I use CC or "non-vanilla" skin details.
Okay, I also investigated deeper to clarify. Even with mine, a black area appeared near the crotch area (I looked at works by two different authors and the results were the same), so this is a specification that occurs when using a vanilla skin. The people who don't care about this are either people who realize it's normal for it to happen, or people who have already ditched the vanilla skin.

The one on the left is the WW default skin, and the one on the right is the author skin of the famous skin detail.

2023-11-02005741.jpg.7cff762d970dd4c1bf1b3c0e21f9f41e.jpg2023-11-02005831.jpg.ed90719a433be931c068293a8b6ceca1.jpg

Thank you for your effort. How can I get the texture from the right image? What's the name of it?