SO I have a couple sexlab mods installed - Nibbles and Billys - but when I tried to install Funnybizness, it got rid of all my animations. Any idea what the problem is?

Rereading this, it's not very helpful, so to be more specific - I installed funnybizness mod through Vortex manual install, along with Sexlab Animation Loader. I have jcontainers, sky ui, skse, FNIS, all the stuff that you need. The other animations were working perfectly to this point. I also have flowergirls installed if that's important but I would guess it's irrelevant. SO I loaded up Skyrim (through SKSE, I'm not stupid), made a new character, and went through the sexlab install. Then I went into the Sexlab Animation Loader MCM, clicked 'enable all'. It comes up 'Enabled all animations. Click Register to apply changes.' I click Accept, then 'register animations'. Textbox: 'Registered 0 new animations.' I begin to get suspicious. I close the SLAL menu and enter the sexlab menu - navigate to Animation Editor - where once there was a list of animations, there is now nothing. Blank. All is lost. Any idea where I went wrong?

EDIT: And yes, after disabling fuzzybisness, my animations are restored to me.

Edited by LordBlackadderVII
In the SLAL MCM, you should see the long list of animation sets....
And the "Count Animations" button next to "Register" may give you further hints...

These counts and animation sets are defined in a collection of json files in "data/SLAnims". Perhaps that got messed up...