New Vegas Newbie

Molevalence

Okay, now I'm starting to install stuff from scratch on top of vanilla FNV and I will also tweak the game's INI files. Hope this can be kind of a reference for other people. So if you guys can bear with me, I'd appreciate your comments on what I have done so far. BTW, I ran the launcher and the game once just a moment ago, but didn't change anything and didn't start a new game.

Here's what I've done so far:

Update 1:

- Installed Mod Organizer v1.7 and configured some of its settings.

- Installed NVSE beta version 3b2. The game seems to be working when lauched through this.

- Installed 4GB Fallout New Vegas. This runs the game but I'm not sure if it actually launches NVSE. Is there any way to tell?

BTW, what is the correct load order for these DLCs or does it matter?

CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
FalloutNV.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
HonestHearts.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
TribalPack.esm

Open the console and type GetNVSEversion

If the function exist, NVSE is loaded.

Correct order is BOSS order :)

Basically game, dlc in order of appearance, then "addons" in any order:

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

Thanks. I had a really hard time trying to open the console though. Some Microsoft keyboard devices apparently conflict with the console key. I had to remove those using the Device Manager. Those didn't affect Skyrim for some reason. I also had to install a US keyboard layout as the default keyboard as well, because the game didn't recognize my local keyboard layout. Weird.

Okay, NVSE is running: GetNVSEVersion says "NVSE Version: 3"

I'm currently running the game through MO like this:

MO lauches fnv4gb.exe which launches nvse_loader.exe which then loads the actual game. :D I suppose if Steam wasn't already running things would be even more confusing.

Update 2:

- Installed BOSS on Mod Organizer

- Installed NVSE Extender on Mod Organizer

@bjornk

Once you get it up an running perhaps you can make a post ... tutorial on the process. Just to get the basic FOMM and sexout running. Just a thought.

On a side note since you have been using MO for Skyrim. Works with Skylab etc without any thing special done other than the instructions found on Nexus or wiki? Simple yes or no will do. If no I will research a little more. If yes I might just try MO soon.

@bjornk

Once you get it up an running perhaps you can make a post ... tutorial on the process. Just to get the basic FOMM and sexout running. Just a thought.

Yes, I'm planning to put together a tutorial kind of thing at the end.

On a side note since you have been using MO for Skyrim. Works with Skylab etc without any thing special done other than the instructions found on Nexus or wiki? Simple yes or no will do. If no I will research a little more. If yes I might just try MO soon.

Skylab? You want to use MO with Skyrim and SexLab etc? Yes, you should and it's pretty easy to install and use MO with Skyrim and its a great program. I kinda got used to it and that's why I install FNV mods through it. I've read somewhere that some FOMM mods and fomod packages may cause problems when installed using MO, as they may attempt to detect other installed mods. Maybe I will have to run FOMM through MO, but we'll see about that.

Anyway, I've installed several other things:

Update 3:

- Installed FNV Edit as an executable on MO.

- Installed New Vegas Stutter Remover on MO. It's basically a NVSE plugin and I'm not entirely sure if it's really necessary but no harm in trying out I suppose.

- Installed MTUI. Seems like a nice improvement on the game's user interface.

Question: Is there a way (a mod perhaps?) to make the 3rd person camera rotate around my char without pressing F, similar to Skyrim? It kind of sucks to press and hold F each time you want to see your character's face.

I plan on taking a break from Skyrim and I hope that New Vegas will last a while. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for some mods if possible. I checked NMM and looked around a little on the forums but I should really get the primary mods before I start trying out the others.

Hey, thanks for starting this thread. I also got bored with Skyrim and bought FO3 GoTY and FNV Ultimate through Steam just yesterday. Currently waiting for the FNV download to finish. :)

One of the things I'm wondering about is if there's a need for a SkyUI/MCM type of mod for FNV, or any other important mod for GUI fix or enhancement.

I suppose these two games don't have any "unofficial patches" like Skyrim does.

I also need some character "beautification" mods for male and female characters. Like body meshes, textures, hair packs etc.

I've seen some of Kendo 2's mods around here which were pretty cool, I'll probably be using them but what I'm actually interested in is getting this girl in my game. Haven't started playing the game yet so I don't know how close is that character to the vanilla characters, what mods are required to create her. Hope he's around to share a few tips with us.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Actually, most of this stuff exists. For UI, I've never used it, but DARNified seems to be very popular. It's available on the official Bethesda forums somewhere.

FO3 has the Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch (lol). A newly updated version can be found here: http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/19122//?

FO: NV has Mission Mojave and YUP. I prefer YUP. but it doesn't really matter. Link for YUP: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/51664/

As for Kendo's character. If I recall she is mostly custom, but you can make something similar with Mojave Delight (or DC Delight for FO3). Link: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/44312/

Hope that helps.

Yes, I'm planning to put together a tutorial kind of thing at the end.

Yea!!! Maybe one for Skyrim as well.

Skylab? You want to use MO with Skyrim and SexLab etc? Yes, you should and it's pretty easy to install and use MO with Skyrim and its a great program. I kinda got used to it

Cool. All the more reason to try playing with it.

I've read somewhere that some FOMM mods and fomod packages may cause problems when installed using MO, as they may attempt to detect other installed mods.

I believe that Sexout and Sexout Store are two that check for other requirements. I could be wrong but those would be the ones that I think need to be checked.

Installed New Vegas Stutter Remover on MO. It's basically a NVSE plugin and I'm not entirely sure if it's really necessary but no harm in trying out I suppose.

I have used it during the last few Sexout versions because there was a bug that caused crash or hang up on exit. That is suppose to be fixed now so there shouldn't be any issues. (Crash to exit fix on link in sig) That is really the only change I used. Never really needed it before.

Question: Is there a way (a mod perhaps?) to make the 3rd person camera rotate around my char without pressing F, similar to Skyrim? It kind of sucks to press and hold F each time you want to see your character's face.

I am not sure of that one. However Sexout does have a camera setting that drifts behind and above you during sex if you are interested in that. Sorry I haven't really played with camera angles. Before a short time ago I never even realized I could change the text or camera angles. .. :D

I've left MO and have switched to FOMM, because "Beware of the Girl Type 3" package wasn't installed properly no matter what I did, even when I ran FOMM through MO, it didn't install certain textures. I thought I'd probably run into problems with other mods as well if I kept using MO instead of FOMM, so I switched to FOMM. It's a shame though, as MO is a much stable, easier to use and more intuitive program. MO even allows to keep different versions of the same mod and let's you try them out any time you'd like. FOMM, on the other hand, installs mods in the game directory and tries to keep track of installations. Doesn't let you keep your game directory clean. Don't know why modders still insist on using an almost defunct program which looks like it's still stuck in alpha phase.  :dodgy:

BTW, Skyrim looks like a much better game technically, perhaps a little dumbed down, but still a more polished game compared to FNV. It's too bad because I always prefer FO universe to TES crap. I suppose FO3 must be even worse than FNV, so perhaps I shouldn't even bother to download it.

Guest carywinton

FO3 Can be really difficult to deal with, it's very sensitive and crash happy. On the up side, FOMM works far better for it than it does for FNV. FO3 is also better designed for those of us that play or desire to play the "Goodie Two Shoes" role, FNV has no such path, which I found to be a great disappointment from a story perspective. Games should make you feel good, that you accomplished something, not feel empty. There are a great many mods and tweaks that can smooth out FO3 game play and performance, since it has been around longer. Technically speaking they are all based on Gamebryo (middleware) Engine. Oblivion, Fallout 3 , Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim. The only difference is there have been code improvements and additions as they went along. I prefer the story and game environment of Fallout 3 over all of them, so I am happy to help anyone desiring to play it.

I've left MO and have switched to FOMM, because "Beware of the Girl Type 3" package wasn't installed properly no matter what I did, even when I ran FOMM through MO, it didn't install certain textures. I thought I'd probably run into problems with other mods as well if I kept using MO instead of FOMM, so I switched to FOMM. It's a shame though, as MO is a much stable, easier to use and more intuitive program. MO even allows to keep different versions of the same mod and let's you try them out any time you'd like. FOMM, on the other hand, installs mods in the game directory and tries to keep track of installations. Doesn't let you keep your game directory clean. Don't know why modders still insist on using an almost defunct program which looks like it's still stuck in alpha phase.  :dodgy:

BTW, Skyrim looks like a much better game technically, perhaps a little dumbed down, but still a more polished game compared to FNV. It's too bad because I always prefer FO universe to TES crap. I suppose FO3 must be even worse than FNV, so perhaps I shouldn't even bother to download it.

Beware of the Girl Type 3 should have a "manual" version. If not you can extract the files and arrange them in proper order and then zip them up for installation. Pride has done something similar to this for the bodies provided for by Sexout. If you extract the BSA you can see the file structure and be able to grab the needed files form BYOG  and create your own version. Add any other textures or meshes etc and be able to have a more custom version. I wouldn't normally state this for members but you show that you should more than be able to handle this. Indeed many mods that use FOMM can have this done to them. They are just scripted installation instructions (as far as I can understand) and if you manually create a file with everything the way you want it in the file and zip it up you can very well resolve most if not all of the issues you have. Fortunately those are far and few between.

FOMM is old. It was created at at time when the general accepted practice was to do exactly what it does. If you were to manually work the files and create mods you would do exactly what FOMM does now. There was a time before in F03 days where individuals had to create a txt file for archive invalidation where they listed all the files and file paths for the textures, meshes that they were overwriting... Ah those were the days... ;) I am sure in years to come MO will face similar issues where techniques and thoughts will change and it to will become out of date.

Also FOMM does remove the mods from the game directory when they are uninstalled through FOMM. The difference I see from my reading of MO would be that if you uninstall MO or it becomes damaged it wouldn't leave files in the game to be messed up. A easy solution to that would be to uninstall the game through steam. The remainder files are those files. Remove them, Reinstall the game and you have a clean folder again. Yes that isn't MO just giving you some solution for the issue of files in the FNV folder.

FNV vs FO3. That argument is like comparing Star Trek to Star Wars. You will never win, however if you watch both you can truly decide which is better for you. F03 is older, and on a much older engine. It is a different story and world however based in Fallout universe. Different experiences and paths.

If you are interested you will already have a FOMM setup and it can manage both games for you. If you like the sexout experience you can use Tale of two wastelands and experience FO3 through FNV as a single life. I personally enjoyed F03 way more than FNV. I felt more personally attached or engaged in F03 than I have in FNV.

Maybe we need a MO thread bjnork.. lol. Hint, hint.

FO3 Can be really difficult to deal with, it's very sensitive and crash happy.

Yet another reason to avoid this game. Five bucks isn't much of a loss but now I kind of wish I didn't buy it.

On the up side, FOMM works far better for it than it does for FNV. FO3 is also better designed for those of us that play or desire to play the "Goodie Two Shoes" role, FNV has no such path, which I found to be a great disappointment from a story perspective. Games should make you feel good, that you accomplished something, not feel empty.

I used to feel that way about games, but now I really don't care. I don't need to accomplish anything or achieve any goal in a game, so from your description it sounds like FNV is more my kind of game. :)

I prefer the story and game environment of Fallout 3 over all of them, so I am happy to help anyone desiring to play it.

TBH, I've heard lots of bad things about Fallout 3 in NMA Fallout forums which I've been following for quite a long time. Many people there are hardcore Fallout and Fallout 2 fans like me and most of them hated Fallout 3 and they kept saying that FNV was closer to the original Fallout (1&2) universe/atmosphere and game play. One of the reasons I decided to buy Fallout 3 is to play the "Tale of Two Wastelands" and for that reason, I suppose I still might download and give FO3 a try. :)

Beware of the Girl Type 3 should have a "manual" version. If not you can extract the files and arrange them in proper order and then zip them up for installation.

Yes, I think it has a manual version for each option, but as I didn't know what to chose I decided to try out the fomod version first which had it all. Unfortunately, it's not that easy to arrange the files included in the package unless you follow the instructions on the included C# script, which doesn't merely copy meshes and textures but it sometimes copies them under different names which I'm not familiar with yet. Here's an example...

boolInstall = CopyDataFolder(@"textures\characters\female", @"textures\characters\raiderfemale");
boolInstall &= CopyDataFile("headhuman.dds", @"textures\characters\raiderfemale\headhuman.dds");
if (!boolInstall)
    MessageBox("Unable to install default raider textures.");
How does a vanilla raider look like? I've no idea. Do I really want to change their appearance? I don't know. I'm currently in the process of getting used to the game, but eventually I'll figure out what textures and meshes I want to use in the game and then will return to using MO. Actually, I might repackage all the FOMM exclusive mods into standard 7-zip archives and then install them normally on MO.

The issue with MO not properly install the assets in the fomod package is properly because it can not execute the C# script properly. At least that's what I suspect. It does seem to run the external NCC plugin (external fomod installer) which seems to have some DLLs to interpret C# scripts for FO3 and FNV but somehow the script seems to fail to run some of the "Copy" commands in the script as I get "Unable to install" message boxes during installation. From what I understand the internal Fomod installer only supports XML based packages.

Also FOMM does remove the mods from the game directory when they are uninstalled through FOMM. The difference I see from my reading of MO would be that if you uninstall MO or it becomes damaged it wouldn't leave files in the game to be messed up. A easy solution to that would be to uninstall the game through steam. The remainder files are those files. Remove them, Reinstall the game and you have a clean folder again. Yes that isn't MO just giving you some solution for the issue of files in the FNV folder.

You want me to download the entire game again in case FOMM damages game files? That's hardly an option. :)

Another potential problem with FOMM is that if there are multiple mods which overwrite same file(s) deactivation of one or more of them might affect others as they all write in the same folder. In MO, installed mods neither affect the vanilla files nor each other in any way. They are all combined into one Data folder in run time. This is definitely a better approach than FOMM's.

Maybe we need a MO thread bjnork.. lol. Hint, hint.

Unless you want a Fallout specific MO tutorial then there's already one in the Skyrim section. Have you checked it out?

Yes, I think it has a manual version for each option, but as I didn't know what to chose I decided to try out the fomod version first which had it all. Unfortunately, it's not that easy to arrange the files included in the package unless you follow the instructions on the included C# script, which doesn't merely copy meshes and textures but it sometimes copies them under different names which I'm not familiar with yet. Here's an example...

Sorry, I miscommunication. All that is needed is the actual files. If you look at the file given from Sexout body file you can see all the files needed. It is a little difficult to arrange them but there are only a few folders. Just giving options. The manual option would have the folder structure correct for the most part. Just need to make sure the file structure matches the one given in the BSA of Sexout for the T6 body. There are only a few folders and a couple of textures. In the past I created a custom folder myself which had the bouncy bits and the meshes and textures I wanted.

You want me to download the entire game again in case FOMM damages game files? That's hardly an option. :)

Sorry, most people have a backup of the folder. If you are using FOMM you should have a steam backup of the folder. Eventually you will have to reinstall the game again.

Another potential problem with FOMM is that if there are multiple mods which overwrite same file(s) deactivation of one or more of them might affect others as they all write in the same folder. In MO, installed mods neither affect the vanilla files nor each other in any way. They are all combined into one Data folder in run time. This is definitely a better approach than FOMM's.

On this I can agree completely. Well as far as the FOMM and the current mod managers overwriting files. I have learned to deal with this and it isn't that much of an issue however for those that don't understand which file or folders are being overwritten etc it can be a problem. The concept of MO is much better however they seem to need a bit better implementation for FOMM use.

Unless you want a Fallout specific MO tutorial then there's already one in the Skyrim section. Have you checked it out?

I didn't know there was a thread for that... Ok, I got to go and find that and check what it states. Cool. As far as Fallout is concerned. It might not be a good idea if FOMM is giving issues.

Besides, you have used MO extensively from the sounds of it in Skyrim and you have given up. What the chance a noob using MO can get it running?

I've spent hours staring at tens of body and armor mods on Nexus and I still have no clue about what to do. Most of these mods have very vague riddled definitions, fuzzy requirements, countless options and patches. They point you to the Dimonized Type 3 body, but it's nowhere to be found on NV nexus, the link to it seems to be dead. Don't know if it's the same thing but I've found the one on FO3 Nexus and again it also comes with many many options. Not surprisingly there's even the "bouncing" versions of all of these. Gah!  :wacko: Things were much simpler in Skyrim, if bouncing boobs required get UNPB, otherwise continue with UNP main. Armor and clothing? Simple, either get UNPB BBP or just UNP... I seriously need help with this...

I've spent hours staring at tens of body and armor mods on Nexus and I still have no clue about what to do. Most of these mods have very vague riddled definitions, fuzzy requirements, countless options and patches. They point you to the Dimonized Type 3 body, but it's nowhere to be found on NV nexus, the link to it seems to be dead. Don't know if it's the same thing but I've found the one on FO3 Nexus and again it also comes with many many options. Not surprisingly there's even the "bouncing" versions of all of these. Gah!  :wacko: Things were much simpler in Skyrim, if bouncing boobs required get UNPB, otherwise continue with UNP main. Armor and clothing? Simple, either get UNPB BBP or just UNP... I seriously need help with this...

Do you use Fallout Mod Manager? (FOMM) Installing mods with that is very simple and the only thing you really need to worry about is your load order.

IE: When you want to install a mod:

1. Install FOMM first thing.

2. Select the Package Manager button. It will ask for username and password. I just click login and never had an issue.

3. Click the Add FoMod button and then search/select the mod you wish to install. It will ask to make a backup of the file. Thats your choice.

4. Install by double clicking the mod now placed in the menu or highlight the mod then hit the Activate button.

5. If a mod has multipal parts repeat the steps.

6. Make sure the load order is correct. (Use BOSS to order your mods. It usually sets them right. Always did for me. :))

I follow these steps and never usually have an issue. Hope this helps a little. :)

I plan on taking a break from Skyrim and I hope that New Vegas will last a while. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for some mods if possible. I checked NMM and looked around a little on the forums but I should really get the primary mods before I start trying out the others.

Hey, thanks for starting this thread. I also got bored with Skyrim and bought FO3 GoTY and FNV Ultimate through Steam just yesterday. Currently waiting for the FNV download to finish. :)

One of the things I'm wondering about is if there's a need for a SkyUI/MCM type of mod for FNV, or any other important mod for GUI fix or enhancement.

I suppose these two games don't have any "unofficial patches" like Skyrim does.

I also need some character "beautification" mods for male and female characters. Like body meshes, textures, hair packs etc.

I've seen some of Kendo 2's mods around here which were pretty cool, I'll probably be using them but what I'm actually interested in is getting this girl in my game. Haven't started playing the game yet so I don't know how close is that character to the vanilla characters, what mods are required to create her. Hope he's around to share a few tips with us.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Kendo2: Use Mojave Delight (or DC Delight)  Posh Hispanic Preset #2 , eye color Deep Blue, hair style MD Cool Hair #79.  If you don't change ANYTHING it will be as  close as you can get.  That combination of preset, eye color and hair color are based on my companion 'Molina Gomez' (the girl in the screenshot you posted).

Do you use Fallout Mod Manager? (FOMM) Installing mods with that is very simple and the only thing you really need to worry about is your load order.

2. Select the Package Manager button. It will ask for username and password. I just click login and never had an issue.

3. Click the Add FoMod button and then search/select the mod you wish to install. It will ask to make a backup of the file. Thats your choice.

4. Install by double clicking the mod now placed in the menu or highlight the mod then hit the Activate button.

6. Make sure the load order is correct. (Use BOSS to order your mods. It usually sets them right. Always did for me. :))

I follow these steps and never usually have an issue. Hope this helps a little. :)

Sorry, perhaps I wasn't very clear. I have no problems with FOMM, in fact I don't even use it. I use MO instead. If a mod needs to run a complex fomod script then I install it on FOMM first and then move the files into MO. 

I'm having a hard time choosing the right body meshes and textures and a compatible clothes/armor (meshes+textures) replacer both for males and females. I can't decide if I want a bouncing version either. I also need help with choosing hair/head/face/makeup etc. I currently use Beware of Girl plus Mojave Delight but I didn't like the body mesh at all. That neck seam, ugh! Almost every mod asks for it but I couldn't find the dimonized type 3 for FNV. Maybe I should get the FO3 version...

I noticed that it is missing as well. .. strange.

"Beware of Girl" body which most of us here use. It can come in a FMOD that gives you all the options you might want, except bouncy parts.

The way it works is somewhat like Skyrim. If you use UNP body you need UNP armors. Correct? The same is here in FNV. There are bodies named by shape. In this case it is T3. With any T3 body you can use T3 armors. There are other bodies. 3M, T6, and Skinny to name a few. All armor will Should  state one of the bodies that they are compatible with.

If you find a T3 body that has "bouncing" version you can use it as well. The armors need to have "bouncing" as well to work.

Sexout currently comes with a T6 nude body for the female and Breezes or Roberts male body already. So if you want you can try them out. In the future I believe it will become an optional file.

Sorry, perhaps I wasn't very clear. I have no problems with FOMM, in fact I don't even use it. I use MO instead. If a mod needs to run a complex fomod script then I install it on FOMM first and then move the files into MO. 

I'm having a hard time choosing the right body meshes and textures and a compatible clothes/armor (meshes+textures) replacer both for males and females. I can't decide if I want a bouncing version either. I also need help with choosing hair/head/face/makeup etc. I currently use Beware of Girl plus Mojave Delight but I didn't like the body mesh at all. That neck seam, ugh! Almost every mod asks for it but I couldn't find the dimonized type 3 for FNV. Maybe I should get the FO3 version...

Oh sorry for the miscommunication. My mistake. 

Hope that file I sent you worked better. F03 versions at this stage won't work for you well. They require FO3 as a master.

There is Lings body and face. There are also "Cool hairs". I kind of like some of those. When messing with these there might be some conflicts. With MO you can fix them if they come up quick enough.

Keep looking and working with some of those artist on the Show us your Character thread. They should help.

@Molevalence.

By all means if you think this thread is getting off topic or you don't like where .. your thread.. is going tell me or PM me. ;) I will stop because this is your thread. Also if you want to ask me a few questions etc. feel free. I am currently watching this thread closely and have some experience using FNV and FOMM mods.

Oh and another mod if someone hasn't mentioned it are from "Someguy" on the nexus. New Vegas Bounties I and II. He has also made other mods. I believe most are fully voiced and quite good. Better be very good with FNV or you will get your a$$ handed to you. They can be quite challenging.

Hope that file I sent you worked better.

Yes, I've finally started playing the game with almost every LL mod on the first two pages in the Fallout downloads section. :lol:

I had to convert some of the mods from fomod to MO format. Here's what I currently have, the ones with pluses in front are probably the currently enabled mods, I just copied this from modlist.txt in my MO profile folder. Looks like the actual load order is the opposite of this (i.e. the top one is loaded last).

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+09 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Clothes
-08 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Raider Textures - Tribal Tattoos
-08 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Raider Textures - Phoneix Body Paint
-08 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Raider Face Textures
+07 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Small Hand Meshes
-06 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Face Textures
+05 Dimonized Type 3 Optional HQ Normal Map Texture
-04 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Alice Body Meshes and Textures
-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - Waxed
-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - Trim2
-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - Trim1
-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - Strip2
-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - Strip1
+03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - NoTrimSmall
-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - NoTrim
+02 Dimonized Type 3 Common Body Textures
-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - Slim
-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - Cali Original Length - Narrow Shoulder
-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - Cali - Narrow Shoulder
-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - BerryHD - Narrow Shoulder
-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - BerryHD
-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - Berry
-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - BaseHD - Narrow Shoulder
-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - BaseHD
-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - BaseCali
+K2 Cali Boops Realistic Feet
-K2 BERRY DCup BNB Replacer
-K2 BERRY DCup BNB FlatFeet
-K2 BERRY CCup BNB Replacer
-K2 BERRY CCup BNB FlatFeet
+K2 BERRY ACup BNB Replacer
-K2 BERRY ACup BNB FlatFeet
+Mojave Delight Coolhair Replacer v1.1
-Mojave Delight for Type3 - A Cup Textures
-Mojave Delight for Type3 Waxed Body Textures
+Mojave Delight for Type3 v1.0
+BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton v1.2
+Bouncing Natural Breasts
+Sexout Sewer Slave
+Sexout Hookups
+Tryout Hard Prison Time
+Tryout PG Kennel
+Sexout STDs - No AIDS
+Sexout Wear and Tear
+Sexout Soliciting
+Sexout Sex Assault
+Sexout Consequences
+Sexout Resolutions
+Sexout Crowds
+Sexout CheckMeOut
+Sexout Clothing Evaluation
+msex Fort Slavery 1.7
+msex Courtesan 1.7
+msex Veronica 2.8
+Sexout Breeder
+Another Kick in the Head
+Sexout Tryout MO Compatible
+Sexout Pregnancy v3
+Sexout ZAZ
+Sexout Drugging
+Sexout Store
+Sexout Clothing Damage - Combat Armour
+Sexout Common Resources
+SexoutNG Core and Data MO Compatible
+SmallerTalk
+Populated Casinos v0.96
+Refugee Outfits for Type 3
+Raider Chains Armor T6M - T6BB - TN - BerryK2 Bouncing
+K2 Metal Armor Replacer FULL
+K2 Cali Boobs Leather FULL
+K2 Cali Boobs Gomorrah Girls FULL
+Type3 Body and Armor replacer
+Lady outfit for Type3
+Kristinas Closet for Type 3 Bouncing
+Kristinas Closet for Type 3 and Breeze
+Centered 3rd Person Camera v5 - Unraised
+One HUD
+Mod Configuration Menu 1.5 including BugFix 2
+MTUI v1.0
+NVSE - New Vegas Stutter Remover v4.1.30

Yes, as you may have noticed, I've converted the Dimonized Type 3 package that you gave me into a MO friendly format, and now I can experiment with its options and also I can switch between several other body mods by simply enabling/disabling a particular mod in the list above. :)

BTW, thanks for the SCR tutorial, nice work!

Hope that file I sent you worked better. F03 versions at this stage won't work for you well. They require FO3 as a master.

There is Lings body and face. There are also "Cool hairs". I kind of like some of those. When messing with these there might be some conflicts. With MO you can fix them if they come up quick enough.

Keep looking and working with some of those artist on the Show us your Character thread. They should help.

@Molevalence.

By all means if you think this thread is getting off topic or you don't like where .. your thread.. is going tell me or PM me. ;) I will stop because this is your thread. Also if you want to ask me a few questions etc. feel free. I am currently watching this thread closely and have some experience using FNV and FOMM mods.

Oh and another mod if someone hasn't mentioned it are from "Someguy" on the nexus. New Vegas Bounties I and II. He has also made other mods. I believe most are fully voiced and quite good. Better be very good with FNV or you will get your a$$ handed to you. They can be quite challenging.

Oh I made this topic for anyone to use if they're a newbie. :) Anyone can feel free to use it if they have any questions. I do if thats ok :s

I have a question with for 3 things but they all have identical things happening in each mod. I have Sexout Schoolgirl another mod (Sorry I cannot remember but it involves a giant grain silo near Sloan and another which is called Playthings. I'll explain each one below.

1 The grain silo has a door and where the walls are suppose to be are giant triangular shapes with explanation marks in them like a frame for the walls.

2. The Sexout Schoolgirl is the same but when you enter the particular house the man called "The Teacher" is the same red mark as above.

3. Playthings the mod starts out fine but when you continue to a house you go inside and there are those red marks again but also some of the walls are missing and the character NPC's inside have no bodies O.o

I tried to figure it out but my mind is drawing blanks. Could you fill me in if possible what is wrong with these mods? I'll post a load order in case you need it. The load order is what BOSS does.

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutSharedResources.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] Caliber.esm

[X] CaliberXhonesthearts.esm

[X] CaliberXgunrunners.esm

[X] More Perks.esm

[X] More Perks for Companions.esm

[X] More Traits.esm

[X] NSkies - Vanilla Edition.esm

[X] Playthings.esm

[X] Primary Needs HUD.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

[X] wsex.esm

[X] Lings.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

[X] msexTopsOffice.esm

[X] msexBase.esm

[X] Another-Kick-In-The-Head.esm

[X] Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp

[X] Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp

[X] Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] A Better Cass.esp

[X] A Better Veronica.esp

[X] wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

[X] wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

[X] More Perks Update.esp

[X] More Perks for Companions Update.esp

[X] More Traits Update.esp

[X] Smalltalk.esp

[X] Ahzteks Weapon Overhaul.esp

[X] Ahzteks Impact Data (Optional).esp

[X] Ahzteks Muzzle Flashes (Optional).esp

[X] Advanced Recon Armor.esp

[X] Advanced Recon Armor-Location Doc Mitchell.esp

[X] ATT LeatherJacket.esp

[X] Free Tribal Outfits.esp

[X] Ghost Variants.esp

[X] Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp

[X] Ghost Variants Safe.esp

[X] NVWillow.esp

[X] WeaponModsExpanded.esp

[X] MoonShadowRace.esp

[X] AsharasHairConversionNV.esp

[X] msexFort.esp

[X] msexCourtesan.esp

[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutLust - pHUD.esp

[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp

[X] msexVeronica.esp

[X] MojaveDelight.esp

[X] AnimatedDrinks_1_0.esp

[X] AnimatedIngestibles_0_5_SitOnly.esp

[X] AnimatedIngestibles_0_5.esp

[X] st.esp

[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp

[X] SexoutPlayerSlave.esp

[X] K2_1SBVenomous.esp

[X] _Fh hair test.esp

[X] SKS Ren Hair Pack (50%).esp

[X] SexoutWillow.esp

[X] SCS - CombatArmour.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SOSReplacer.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp

[X] Art of Seduction.esp

[X] 1nivVSLArmors.esp

[X] Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp

[X] RESIDENT EVIL PACKNV.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers (HPT Tweaks).esp

[X] Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

[X] Tryout-PG Kennel.esp

[ ] Tryout-PG IMCN.esp

[ ] Tryout-PG Arwens.esp

[X] DLC-Another-Kick-Extension.esp

[X] Sexout-Another-Kick-Extension.esp

[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

[X] SexoutMojaveSchoolgirls.esp

One more thing (Sorry!) Tryout-PG IMCN and Arwens cause my game to crash regardless of my load order. Any ideas there as well? Thank you again. :)

Also a newbie question from me, is there any player house in this game or any kind of "safe storage"? Being a hoarder I instantly found myself over encumbered and I'm lookin for a place to dump this junk.

@Molevalence: Sexout Schoolgirl huh? I must have missed that one. :D

Guest endgameaddiction

I currently use BOG because I love BlackBlossoms HiRes, but that's the textures. The neck seam on the mesh body is bad, though. But no matter how it is, neck seams are unavoidable. Unless you wear a necklace, neckerchief or any sort of armor that covers that part of the neck. I personally don't really let that get to me like long hair clipping in the body. I've been dealing with it oh... since modding my games since back in 2005. Of course a different game.

This mod here: MUW v3 has a really cool storage box in Megaton player home that has the option to store all your items without manually doing it yourself. I think it works the same for each category; Weapons, Armor, Aid etc...

It's basically a bunch of mods put into one mod. Freddy even has the lists of mods used in his big mod. I would like to know what mod that storage box is. If it's not of his own work. It might be too much of what you are asking for, though. And I'm not sure if whether you meant FO3 or FNV.

I have a question with for 3 things but they all have identical things happening in each mod. I have Sexout Schoolgirl another mod (Sorry I cannot remember but it involves a giant grain silo near Sloan and another which is called Playthings. I'll explain each one below.

1 The grain silo has a door and where the walls are suppose to be are giant triangular shapes with explanation marks in them like a frame for the walls.

2. The Sexout Schoolgirl is the same but when you enter the particular house the man called "The Teacher" is the same red mark as above.

3. Playthings the mod starts out fine but when you continue to a house you go inside and there are those red marks again but also some of the walls are missing and the character NPC's inside have no bodies O.o

The issues you mention are missing or improperly installed textures or meshes. I forget which causes this. Basically check the mods requirment and make sure that you followed the instrucitons to install. Sometimes you have to prepare or change some files before you install. In these cases the mod won't install correctly because the files will be missing or in the wrong place.

One more thing (Sorry!) Tryout-PG IMCN and Arwens cause my game to crash regardless of my load order. Any ideas there as well? Thank you again. :)

That is usually a missing requirment. You can check using FOMM and click on each mod and check the masters (below the load order) and fix the first you find wrong. Start over and do the same. Keep doing this until you reach the bottom. Alternatly you can install FNVedit. and when you open it make sure all your mods are selected. FNVedit will stop when it finds an error. Fix the error. (find the mod that is needed or fix the load order) and close and open it again. continue until you get a "complete" at the end and all your mods are present. Then you game should start correctly and all mod order and requirments have likely been fixed. ( not always most of the time though) Good tool to start getting use to if you feel comfortable enough to install and use it.

Also a newbie question from me, is there any player house in this game or any kind of "safe storage"? Being a hoarder I instantly found myself over encumbered and I'm lookin for a place to dump this junk.

Kristinas Closet for Type 3 and Breeze by jonas opines  is one I like. Also gives clothes since I notice you using T3 body. Make sure you are also using Breezes body as well. Any player home should have "safe" areas for the player.

I would avoid that one. If memory serves me correctly it is alpha and isn't complete. The issues experienced likely are due to not having the mod complete. At least unless the author states otherwise.

This mod here: MUW v3 has a really cool storage box in Megaton player home that has the option to store all your items without manually doing it yourself. I think it works the same for each category; Weapons, Armor, Aid etc...

I believe FNV is the game needed. I also use BOG as well. Love that texture. I use some mod where there are silver, gold necklaces. I can also use the choker found in Sexout Store.

The issues you mention are missing or improperly installed textures or meshes. I forget which causes this. Basically check the mods requirment and make sure that you followed the instrucitons to install. Sometimes you have to prepare or change some files before you install. In these cases the mod won't install correctly because the files will be missing or in the wrong place.

That is usually a missing requirment. You can check using FOMM and click on each mod and check the masters (below the load order) and fix the first you find wrong. Start over and do the same. Keep doing this until you reach the bottom. Alternatly you can install FNVedit. and when you open it make sure all your mods are selected. FNVedit will stop when it finds an error. Fix the error. (find the mod that is needed or fix the load order) and close and open it again. continue until you get a "complete" at the end and all your mods are present. Then you game should start correctly and all mod order and requirments have likely been fixed. ( not always most of the time though) Good tool to start getting use to if you feel comfortable enough to install and use it.

Kristinas Closet for Type 3 and Breeze by jonas opines  is one I like. Also gives clothes since I notice you using T3 body. Make sure you are also using Breezes body as well. Any player home should have "safe" areas for the player.

I would avoid that one. If memory serves me correctly it is alpha and isn't complete. The issues experienced likely are due to not having the mod complete. At least unless the author states otherwise.

I believe FNV is the game needed. I also use BOG as well. Love that texture. I use some mod where there are silver, gold necklaces. I can also use the choker found in Sexout Store.

Thank you for the reply. I did some researching and I just removed the mods which were causing the problems. Turns out I didn't use them at all. :s At least now I know why it was causing that. Thanks again. :)

Archived