My character randomly makes moan and orgasim sound effects when nothing is going on.

Hi

I've been under a curse recently with my character randomly moaning and reaching orgasm when just walking around doing quests, its gotten so bad that sometimes the sound effects overlap each other and its a cacophony of female pleasure right in my ear, normally this would be a great thing but when it happens 3 times a minute it gets annoying very fast.

I have many AAF mods installed to-do with the nasty and one of them is AAF-Violate, this sometimes forces your character to ingest stuff after a AAF scene ends and this curse ONLY began AFTER some raider force feed my character the "Bimbo-ification" option (Something to do with turning into a bimbo, its been a bit since it happened) and since then my ears have never been the same.

PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THIS PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME HERE!!

MY EARS CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCN.

Edited by SleepyM8
5 hours ago, SleepyM8 said:

Hi

I've been under a curse recently with my character randomly moaning and reaching orgasm when just walking around doing quests, its gotten so bad that sometimes the sound effects overlap each other and its a cacophony of female pleasure right in my ear, normally this would be a great thing but when it happens 3 times a minute it gets annoying very fast.

I have many AAF mods installed to-do with the nasty and one of them is AAF-Violate, this sometimes forces your character to ingest stuff after a AAF scene ends and this curse ONLY began AFTER some raider force feed my character the "Bimbo-ification" option (Something to do with turning into a bimbo, its been a bit since it happened) and since then my ears have never been the same.

PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THIS PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME HERE!!

MY EARS CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCN.

I am very sorry for your ears.

But i can only guess:

Do you by chance have DD installed and are for various reasons not aware that after a violate scene your character was equipped some plugs or something?

"Bimbofication" or any ingestibles sounds unfamiliar to me in connection with violate. Do you have any mods that trigger something AFTER your character was violated? Like an addon or a different mod that listens to aggressives scenes?

8 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

I am very sorry for your ears.

But i can only guess:

Do you by chance have DD installed and are for various reasons not aware that after a violate scene your character was equipped some plugs or something?

"Bimbofication" or any ingestibles sounds unfamiliar to me in connection with violate. Do you have any mods that trigger something AFTER your character was violated? Like an addon or a different mod that listens to aggressives scenes?

Upon doing some more research it seems like my problem is a feature of "Sexual Harassment."

That's the mod that added the Bimbo Serum that i saw AND it says this in its most recent update change log:

"moan sound effect when player's arousal increases from hypno's uncontrollable arousal perk"

It says nothing about this "hypno's uncontrollable arousal perk" anywhere else on the page or how to remove it.

Have you heard about it before?

1 hour ago, SleepyM8 said:

Upon doing some more research it seems like my problem is a feature of "Sexual Harassment."

That's the mod that added the Bimbo Serum that i saw AND it says this in its most recent update change log:

"moan sound effect when player's arousal increases from hypno's uncontrollable arousal perk"

It says nothing about this "hypno's uncontrollable arousal perk" anywhere else on the page or how to remove it.

Have you heard about it before?

No havent heard about that, i am afraid. 

But as you seem to have figured out which mod is in question for your problem, i would look into its support thread. Try the searchfuction there, maybe someone had the same question before, or just ask there.