Reset Wicked Whims

Wassup yall

My WW don't works as I would it to works.

Maybe I've tried to change so much parameters on it and now, one of them is written incorrectly, making the whole program act like i don't want it to. 
I would like to know if there is a reset button to get bat to the initials WW parameters ?

Can someone helps me with that please ?

1 hour ago, Wolfy-97 said:

Wassup yall

My WW don't works as I would it to works.

Maybe I've tried to change so much parameters on it and now, one of them is written incorrectly, making the whole program act like i don't want it to. 
I would like to know if there is a reset button to get bat to the initials WW parameters ?

Can someone helps me with that please ?

I don't remember if you can reset the settings in WW itself, but:

1) You can delete WW settings folder from 'saves' folder in Sims 4 and then open game to let WW generate new default settings folder.

2) Other way is to create new save file, allowing WW to make new settings profile (that will be default) and next loading the new settings profile in your previous save.

Edited by mcromance

Mine wasn't working as well. I think some of my mods were broken it was a hassle anyway lol, BUT my ww wasn't working NOR my added animations. My suggestion is undownload ww-remove ALL old files of ww everywhere as if you're downloading for the first Time but make sure the script AND package in the ww folder is pulled directly into your mods folder not the whole ww folder