One-Sided Relationship Status Bar For The Sims 4

I am trying to reflect my real life. I really hate a specific person that I know, but she kept coming to me with so much love, despite I told her I hate her. I tried searching for this type of mod, but no result. I did read somewhere, saying that EA had solid coded the relationship bar to be equal all the time, between two parties, so it is hard to code that, even with thousand of programming lines. I am into modding. I also have created download files and custom contents at LL, but I am not a computer programmer in real life. I see another new simulation game, Life By You, finally have this function, but I don't want to play that game, because the graphics sucks in my opinion, comparing to the crisp graphics that Sims 4 has. Another new game, Paralives, may also have this, but again, I dislike the poor graphics.

Is there any modders out there who would make this possible?

Edited by SufferingAngel