I am looking for a mod that would remove all DD effects and invisible devious devices on the PC

Hello, I am looking for a mod that would remove all DD effects and invisible devious devices on the PC.
Sometimes, certain mods place devious devices, my character has the visual effects and the constraints linked to these DD, they are in the inventory, I can remove them from the inventory, I can even throw them from there. inventory, but the PC keeps all effects and hindrances.
In addition, these DDs are not visible on my character, only the effects are visible. (if I place the Dds myself or if they are placed by mods they are visible and can be removed normally.

merci

Hi there,

DD Devices are usually 2 items in inventory for 1 device. 1 is the model which shows on the player - the second is a hidden item that actually applies the DD restriction effects. 

You'll need to use the console to remove the hidden inventory item, they usually don't have a name - you will have to track them down by base id. 

I havent played FO4 in a while o not sure on the console cmd. use the player.showinventory to list your inventory and then the remove cmd to remove/unequip the item. Try player.unequipall

Edited by monkinsane

Well - there are several service threads for the DD devices here in the forum.

It might not be a bad idea to ask for help there.

Mod authors and their helpers do not search the forum every day for newly created threads... that may have something to do with their topic

---

Apart from that... I don't know of any such mod... and I use the DD framework with various user mods in the game