Jump to content

Can anyone help me with a mod conversion of a Wonder Woman Outfit (1970s TV show) from LE to AE?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wonder Woman for Khmera-49434-2-0.zipWonder Woman for Khmera-49434-2-0.zipWonder Woman for Khmera-49434-2-0.zipWonder Woman for Khmera-49434-2-0.zipI have tried to update this Wonder Woman armor mod based on the 1970s tv show from LE to AE using Cathedral Assets Optimizer, however I was unsuccessful.   The mesh at the thighs does not update properly.   I do not have the skills to fix this.   I use UNP skinny but UNP would be fine.  Would anyone be willing to assist?  

 

If anyone is especially skilled it would be great to have the yellowish textures of her costume changed to a more golden texture.  

Wonder Woman for Khmera-49434-2-0.zip

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...