From the deeps SE (new version)

18 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Ok, I made almost the corrections, except the kiss (the scripts lloks good, I need to retest it).

What do you think about new Ryelh ?

Where do you think I should or could place the hallucinated mountain (that's the next step) ?

The dialogue with the kiss itself works, but when you move to that location (naked) there should be a scene/dialogue where she speaks to us, right? Oh at least I think so.

Look nice, but with my bodytype her armour doesn't look so nice anymore ;/.

here:?

Spoiler

dd.PNG.51a6455ad5211ee548b60bf000bebe9c.PNG

Edited by killer905
6 hours ago, Rekop93 said:

hi i have updated the mod on an existing savegame, but quests are vanished and i have tryed to speack with innkeepers but don't have the starting dialogue. I need a new savegame?

Hi have the exact same problem 

Also having the above problem:

Brand new save game

Not only does the quest not start, but none of the forms even exist in the save. Searching the console for the quests, none of them are there, even though I have checked the esp.

Both this mod and the latest dark arena mod show an "unrecognized header version" error in wyre bash. Playing on SSE

EDIT: The header version is 1.71, which I think means the files won't work with very recent versions of Skyrim. Not compatible with 1.5.97

EDIT 2: If you open the mod in Xedit and just change the header version to 1.70 from 1.71, it works fine

Edited by DayTri
5 hours ago, DayTri said:

Brand new save game

Not only does the quest not start, but none of the forms even exist in the save. Searching the console for the quests, none of them are there, even though I have checked the esp.

Both this mod and the latest dark arena mod show an "unrecognized header version" error in wyre bash. Playing on SSE

EDIT: The header version is 1.71, which I think means the files won't work with very recent versions of Skyrim. Not compatible with 1.5.97

EDIT 2: If you open the mod in Xedit and just change the header version to 1.70 from 1.71, it works fine

You are right,tested in skyrim AE 1.6.640. The quest won't start unless change the header to 1.70 or update to newest skyrim.

5 hours ago, DayTri said:

Brand new save game

7 minutes ago, shitend2226 said:

You are right,tested in skyrim AE 1.6.640. The quest won't start unless change the header to 1.70 or update to newest skyrim.

So guys... sends hugs to Bethesda where make this stupid things ;/

I mean updateds to 10 year game for PAYD mods ;(

Edited by killer905
1 hour ago, killer905 said:

So guys... sends hugs to Bethesda where make this stupid things ;/

I mean updateds to 10 year game for PAYD mods ;(

Not sure i understand does that mean the mod is for the newer version of SE AE ?

3 hours ago, ypX3A said:

Not sure i understand does that mean the mod is for the newer version of SE AE ?

There is something called "header version" of the .esp file. For older versions of Skyrim, this needs to be 1.70. Newer versions can use 1.71.

For .esl files this is a hard incompatibility. But for .esp it's actually not a big problem, you can just open the .esp in Xedit, change "1.71" to "1.70" and everything will work fine.

So you can still use the mod on SE, just need to do ~15 seconds of work to make this edit using Xedit.

I guess Delzaron used this new header version unintentionally, by letting Creationkit update to a newer version.

6 hours ago, ypX3A said:

@DayTri explained why, but as you can see it's easy to fix on your own. Unfortunately, but bethesde's change of this Header in the latest version broke the mods for the older version as you can see.

3 hours ago, DayTri said:

There is something called "header version" of the .esp file. For older versions of Skyrim, this needs to be 1.70. Newer versions can use 1.71.

For .esl files this is a hard incompatibility. But for .esp it's actually not a big problem, you can just open the .esp in Xedit, change "1.71" to "1.70" and everything will work fine.

So you can still use the mod on SE, just need to do ~15 seconds of work to make this edit using Xedit.

I guess Delzaron used this new header version unintentionally, by letting Creationkit update to a newer version.

Not only CK but Skyrim too...

3 hours ago, DayTri said:

Here's a version of the .esp which should work on older versions of SE. Also one for dark arena. Hope you don't mind @Delzaron

zDarkArena.esp 464.79 kB · 1 download ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp 5.91 MB · 1 download

I think you will get the thanks from Delzaron ;)

56 minutes ago, necris6244 said:

ftd3_dream1 how can I leave the R'lyeh? Where the altar is located (stage 300 and 400)?
ftd3_Nuai1 how to open the passage to the flooded temple in the Riekling cave? I didn’t find any activators, Nuai doesn’t do anything either

Dream is bugged ;/

Nuai quest bugged with passage.

Open console click on ice and type disable ;)

1 hour ago, HardWhiteDick024 said:

I just downloaded this mod, fast travelled to Insmouth, there is nothing there, no buildings NPCs, nothing.

I'm on the latest version of Steam, 1170

Old place was removed. So you need finish investigation in Skyrim itself starting with any Inn Keeper, to get to Insmouth.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 10:47 PM, killer905 said:

New update new problem so:

1) I can't talk to Theana. It would be better to give someone else here than her. A guard?

2) Not a "took a boat"?

Reveal hidden contents

20240216025156_1.jpg.3eaf0d2243c6d2d2680e0a18324e01b5.jpg

3) Faralda not have a dialogue to progress quest

4) I have over 2,500 gold and Gjalund still say "Back is you get money"

5) Nuai stay in one place and she not move

Reveal hidden contents

20240216030330_1.jpg.49b8e5399db9a9ed5cb5a333a2d75432.jpg

6) little space

Reveal hidden contents

20240216030706_1.jpg.9ca846cbbd6cefedcd646f39623be926.jpg

7) A kiss in r'yleh quest

After teleport to dream she not say anything/none dialogue

Book to teleport also not working

Reveal hidden contents

20240216031600_1.jpg.453495dd5a9ab2b1a1547a5191838fe6.jpg20240216031637_1.jpg.aaee2c961c6cb3008a969f9668091aa6.jpg20240216032344_1.jpg.a0d505906e42708e39fa0c036168f60b.jpg

8 ) Teleport marker still in game

Reveal hidden contents

20240216035610_1.jpg.3e763cc4659fdf446c484c1ffd115f29.jpg

How did you bypass Faralda not having dialogue?

This mod makes my game kinda unstable, sometimes when I load a game the game crashes and some time it doesnt. I think it might be compatibily issues with another mod. Anyone have any ideia how to fix? If I unistall this mod the issue goes away.

Edited by xX_HSMACHINE_Xx

So at what quest does the story end for now. 
Also I'm currently stuck at 'Inform Kjegrim' and even using the SetStage for that quest doesn't change anything, So I am guessing the quest ends here?

I'm trying to place the hallucinated mountain nearby solsteim. There is a problem : the landscape is not editable...

So, I could just add a cave entrance nearby the peak just south of kartag castle ruin, or design a island with ice and mountains...

6 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I'm trying to place the hallucinated mountain nearby solsteim. There is a problem : the landscape is not editable...

So, I could just add a cave entrance nearby the peak just south of kartag castle ruin, or design a island with ice and mountains...

Ice Cave...

I'm ctding with this plugin, SSE Update thread states 0.5 is compatible with the latest Skyrim 1.6.1170? Fuzdo roh is installed, did I miss a dependency or is there a known incompatibility? Trainwreck isn't helpful in this regard in the crashlog.

On 3/13/2024 at 1:25 AM, killer905 said:

Ice Cave...

finally, I suceed to place it nearby castle karstag. I addes ome icebergs to make a bridge, and add ice and mountains to make the island.

The first part is done anc conencted to solsteim. It's based on Karstag ruin interior.

I also began to rite the quest.

Now I'm facing another problem : I need to design a script wich make rikelings solicit player or/and Nuai when they are close enough. I could design some rep quests enabled by triggers, but maybe there is a more convenient way to do so.

On 3/13/2024 at 1:25 AM, killer905 said:

Ice Cave...

don't worry, it's just temporary.

My idea is to use the ice cave part an entrance and riekling lair. A tunnel will lead to the city (it's in a cave, so also frozen, but the look will be mostly apocrypha styled, maybe I'll use also some stuff from dawnguard).

Basicallyn, my concept for the city are towers apo style, with doors. The biggest one will be home of the local temple, where Nuai and player will meet the conclusion of their common story.