feminine frame ftm sim has underwear in CAS, wearing pants in sex animations

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. He has a vagina selected in wicked whims' body selector, but it refuses to show up in either CAS or in animations. In CAS, he's just wearing underwear, and in game, he wears pants in sex animations. I couldn't find any information about this that seemed to help me, so I'm wondering if anyone knows how to make it work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm also having this issue and as far as I've been able to find on here it's been a problem since at least last august (seen here). Another post I found said it could be an issue with certain part replacer meshes, but only have like two or three of those and regardless my sim was bugged like this before I did any kind of mesh customisation.

It's frustrating as hell because in a pinch I would just rebuild him as a female sim with male pronouns and call it a day, but I've been playing on this file for a little while and don't want to put myself through the inconvenience of making a copy of the same sim and then replaying everything I've worked on.