Hello.  Great mod for the Sims 4.  I have WW installed.  I got the extra package that is suppose to allow teens to have sex.  However, when I try to have sex with a teen (character is an adult), I only get the option to do it under NPC Sex, not regular Sex.  However, when I try it that way, I get an error about not having animations (I've attached a picture of the error).  Did I set something up wrong?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

error.png

I must deduce that you have downloaded animations from the site, right?
if not, do so. there are many!

teenagers have a new trait called postpuberty.

• Excluded Teen Sims from any sexual interactivity
Due to the recontextualization of teen Sims in the game, making them prepubescent and physically immature, I'm no longer comfortable allowing them to retain sexual functionalities. This is a pretty major change, but it has to be done. You can bring back the old behavior with external mods, but WickedWhims will not officially support it.
  • Added 'Post-Puberty' teen-specific Wicked Attribute (trait)
After installing the High School Years expansion pack, you might notice that all teen Sims are constantly dealing with puberty and acne. Besides it being annoying for the teen Sims, it can be pretty annoying for the player too, so you can now disable puberty and acne on individual teen Sims with the 'Post-Puberty' Wicked Attribute.

Thank you.  After having clicked on so many different functions, I finally got the teens not to appear as NPCs and be actual PCs.  I did have the Puberty trait in my list and it was activated.  It was just something else that I don't remember what it was now that I activated...oh, it was some check box for teen sex that I seemed to have missed...maybe it was something that was added when I was adding new .packages.