Guest Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 Dumb question but has anyone tried making mods for Mario Strikers Battle League?
daisy_lovers Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 3 minutes ago, HanHan22 said: Dumb question but has anyone tried making mods for Mario Strikers Battle League? Nobody play this trash game anyway Next level game fucked UP when they supress all the stadium event like in the previous game
Guest Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 32 minutes ago, daisy_lovers said: Nobody play this trash game anyway Next level game fucked UP when they supress all the stadium event like in the previous game Okay? So what you saying is nobody gave a fuck to let the gals play soccer in the nude, got it.
Rosefan64 Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 36 minutes ago, HanHan22 said: Dumb question but has anyone tried making mods for Mario Strikers Battle League? I have tired to export the models, but can't.
Guest Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 16 minutes ago, Rosefan64 said: I have tired to export the models, but can't. Thank you for telling me, just wanted to see if it was possible.
Catnatic Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 2 hours ago, HanHan22 said: Okay? So what you saying is nobody gave a fuck to let the gals play soccer in the nude, got it. Yeah, if you ask me, I wouldn't mind playing the weakest version of Mario Soccer if it means I could see the characters naked. 3
Guest Posted November 19, 2025 Posted November 19, 2025 3 hours ago, Catnatic said: Yeah, if you ask me, I wouldn't mind playing the weakest version of Mario Soccer if it means I could see the characters naked. Honestly what made me ask was because I saw r34 of the gals hyper strikes or whatever they're called, looked amazing and makes me wish we could mod them in.
J lewd 7u7 Posted November 23, 2025 Posted November 23, 2025 yeah honestly its not necesarry a n mod for a soccer game i mean you focus to play move score a goal , I know it would be fun a n mod for mario strikers but naah, there are other mario games with n mods
HoodieGuy87 Posted December 11, 2025 Posted December 11, 2025 I'm surprised we haven't seen anything for the Super Mario Galaxy remaster yet. I mean, it's literally Rosalina's game, and everyone loves nude Rosalina, lol ...or maybe we're holding out for the icon of sex, Mario himself 1
Obligitury Posted March 19 Posted March 19 Is mario tennis or mario golf able to be modded? Youd think a tennis game with short skirts like peach would be ripe for bottomless upskirt shots. (Or just nude/underwear only.)
LordLezardValeth0001 Posted March 19 Posted March 19 Why are there no nude mods for Peach and Pauline in Odyssey? One would think those would be made already. No, I can't do it, I'm just saying, why not give priority to the two hot women in the game?
Rosefan64 Posted March 19 Posted March 19 4 hours ago, Obligitury said: Is mario tennis or mario golf able to be modded? Youd think a tennis game with short skirts like peach would be ripe for bottomless upskirt shots. (Or just nude/underwear only.) Tried it. Switch Toolbox didn't recognize the files. 1
Obligitury Posted March 19 Posted March 19 4 hours ago, Rosefan64 said: Tried it. Switch Toolbox didn't recognize the files. Thats a shame, hope an updated toolbox fixes that someday.
Catnatic Posted March 20 Posted March 20 (edited) 10 hours ago, LordLezardValeth0001 said: Why are there no nude mods for Peach and Pauline in Odyssey? One would think those would be made already. No, I can't do it, I'm just saying, why not give priority to the two hot women in the game? There is a swimsuit outfit that Peach wears in the post-game. That would be a good base model to turn into a nude model. You know with all this kidnapping, Bowser sure is generous enough to keep Peach dressed when he's pretty much free to strip and pleasure her all he likes while Mario takes his sweet time adventuring. I think the closest thing we've ever got to something like that is Game Over, Daisy. I wish that game could be expanded, it's completely on style. Edited March 20 by Catnatic
Rosefan64 Posted March 22 Posted March 22 On 3/19/2026 at 9:54 PM, Catnatic said: There is a swimsuit outfit that Peach wears in the post-game. That would be a good base model to turn into a nude model. I totally forgot I was working on this exact thing. It's still a WIP though. And I'm sleepy right now. On 3/19/2026 at 9:54 PM, Catnatic said: You know with all this kidnapping, Bowser sure is generous enough to keep Peach dressed when he's pretty much free to strip and pleasure her all he likes while Mario takes his sweet time adventuring. Well, Bowser wanted his wedding to be perfect and that would require the bride to be in THE perfect dress. And you know how much of a total Groomzilla he is. 1
Pizzaboy765 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 On 3/22/2026 at 12:54 AM, Rosefan64 said: I totally forgot I was working on this exact thing. It's still a WIP though. And I'm sleepy right now. Well, Bowser wanted his wedding to be perfect and that would require the bride to be in THE perfect dress. And you know how much of a total Groomzilla he is. Are you ever going to finish this?
Rosefan64 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 On 9/25/2026 at 9:30 PM, Pizzaboy765 said: Are you ever going to finish this? Naked Mario.zip I've only got naked Mario finished. It replaces the boxers outfit. 1
Pizzaboy765 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 On 9/27/2026 at 9:04 AM, Rosefan64 said: Naked Mario.zip 169.43 kB · 1 download I've only got naked Mario finished. It replaces the boxers outfit. What about the peaches?
Rosefan64 Posted Saturday at 06:31 PM Posted Saturday at 06:31 PM 16 hours ago, Pizzaboy765 said: What about the peaches? That requires more work, plus you play as Mario. Besides, it's just kinda funny, especially since the boxers count as a "Scary" outfit.
Farolito Posted Saturday at 07:59 PM Posted Saturday at 07:59 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, Rosefan64 said: That requires more work, plus you play as Mario. Besides, it's just kinda funny, especially since the boxers count as a "Scary" outfit. But we're telling you this as straight men who just want to see only naked women in the game. Edited Saturday at 07:59 PM by Farolito
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now