Lovers with CM partners 2.0

for some reason everytime main character gets raped, the companions i have suddenly forget they're companions.  i believe this is because you're knock "unconscious" which resets their ai?  not quite sure.  anyone know about this or how to fix it?

thanks

I run into a lot of problems with CM partners when they or the main character get raped, and with Vilja.

For CM partners, I don't recruit them using the CM partners AI unless there's a quest associated with them. Instead, I use the Mad Commands system. You can find links for it here in the Companion Share & Recruit thread. The Mad Commands work much better for basic follow, share and fight stuff, and the ability to teleport your partners around without going yourself is useful.

With Vilja, I use her Start Combat spell or the Summon Vilja spell to reset her AI. Seems to work.

I few times I've had to disable the Masturbate2 mod, make a clean save, and then re-enable it to clear AI problems. Your partners may have been wanking while watching you get raped, and lost focus. ;-)

There is also a command under your Lovers Settings spell to fix surrounding NPCs. Didn't work for me, but might for you.

Only problem I get with Vilja and the Masturbate mod is that she won't stop wanking as her idle animation. Sort of sexy for a while' date=' then I feel like I've deranged the poor girl.

[/quote'] Cast Instill Lust on her to reset the MB script.

Only problem I get with Vilja and the Masturbate mod is that she won't stop wanking as her idle animation. Sort of sexy for a while' date=' then I feel like I've deranged the poor girl.

[/quote'] Cast Instill Lust on her to reset the MB script.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I've been disabling and re-enabling MB2 to fix it, which is a pain.

I had look at some of the scripts related to Lovers and CMpartners in TES, ... Not that I know whats going on in them  ;D

but there is mention of it searching for and verifing that you have either "Toaster says Share V3" or "Mad Companionship Spells", .. no mention of it looking for the CM PArtners esp. or esm so maybe thats not supported?

I tested it in game and recruited a bunch of CMpartners, .. set all the Joburg and Rape settings relating to Companions to max, .. Nothing, .. they just stood there.

the second I zapped em with the Mad Comanionship spells everything kicked in.

I had look at some of the scripts related to Lovers and CMpartners in TES' date=' ... Not that I know whats going on in them  ;D

but there is mention of it searching for and verifing that you have either \"Toaster says Share V3\" or \"Mad Companionship Spells\", .. no mention of it looking for the CM PArtners esp. or esm so maybe thats not supported?

I tested it in game and recruited a bunch of CMpartners, .. set all the Joburg and Rape settings relating to Companions to max, .. Nothing, .. they just stood there.

the second I zapped em with the Mad Comanionship spells everything kicked in.

[/quote']

I do also use Toaster say Share.  I'm sure its a problem with CM partners and I wouldn't be surprised that its not supported, which I only use cause I wanted to play around a little with Midas companions lol.  I wonder what companion mods are recommended for use with Lover PK?  I'm sure there has to be at least a couple.

I'll try the Mad Commands stuff, sounds fun.  I have noticed none of the Joburg setting seem to touch the companions.

I just use the Mad Companionship spells to recruit the Partners, .. I cast the Order spell on them and say follow, .. that adds their name into the MCS companion Book that you receive, I then cast "do free" on them, .. that lets them do their own thing, .. the important part seems to be that their name is now part of the Partners registry.

Speak to them again afterwards, .. you can then recruit or order them using the default CMpartners or Vilja dialog and u can ignore the rest of the Mad companionship spells and orders if u want. ( I mainly use it to order Tomago Children to stay in one place )

I've added Neeska and Vilja that way, as well as a few of Urrl's CMP Characters like Angelina, Sonja and EmmaNeeska.

Joburg recognizes all off them and it looks like the scripts all kick in, .. I Need a "Bucket of Cold Water mod" to keep em off each other and off me  ;D

If that does'nt work you can always add one of them as a Stalker ( I'ts kind of back to front ) cast set as stalker and you'll get a "So and So is prohibited from sex" .. ignore that. The game will now treat that character like it treats You, so all Joburg settings related to you or Stalker will apply.

looks like you can only add one stalker at a time though.

Side note and off topic: ( hmm, "Bucket of Cold Water?" I like the sound of that, .. LoversBitch defiantly needs something like that as a Add On :P )

Ooops, .. oh yeah, .. I don't know if this is important. maybe someone can answer this.

all the different CM partners seem to be set up with various AI responsibility settings, I had a look at a few of them in TES.

I'am not sure but I think Joburg uses the Responsibility setting to see how willing a NPC is to commit a Crime, like rape ect .. ( Hopefully someone here can confirm or deny this )

so if thats the case, then different partners might respond differently to the Joburg settings, you might have to tweak the companion settings a bit higher before you see any action from some of them.

Archived