sex option in wicked whims is gone

hello i installed the wicked whims mod and it worked fine but after about 3 sex sessions the button to have sex just dissapeared..
i tried everything i used the ww.fix command but it didnt helped. i tried reinstalling the mod (didnt worked) and of curse i googled it but some people just threw in a link that brings me to no where. i also heared about a clean save and i have no idea what that ist someone help pls and dont just smash in a link that brings me to the support site

7 minutes ago, smokegod223 said:

hello i installed the wicked whims mod and it worked fine but after about 3 sex sessions the button to have sex just dissapeared..
i tried everything i used the ww.fix command but it didnt helped. i tried reinstalling the mod (didnt worked) and of curse i googled it but some people just threw in a link that brings me to no where. i also heared about a clean save and i have no idea what that ist someone help pls and dont just smash in a link that brings me to the support site

hey i actually found the solution of this bug if your sex option is gone that means for some reason the mod thinks you are still having sex. i had to create a complete new character houshold to fix this issue OR i recommend reloading the save back when you didnt had the mod but it didnt worked for me

i hope this will help others
So if you dont have the sex option you file is ruined (kinda) create a new household to fix this

And sorry for my wierd englisch :)