MPW Amazon Armor - Oblivion to Skyrim

Duoleb The Chosen

ok ok sorry for the TL;DR post and mainly because im bugging you guys this week on both request thread(which is useless) and the original abandoned thread, but it's because i can't do this:

1-due to my annual tests next week, i need a college ASAP

2-because i suck with blender.....

3-the 3ds student version isn't working here

4-i Really suck with 3d modeling and edit

but im not here to talk about how i suck with 3d, and how much i need to re-learn again someday:

i tried to fix up the MPW Amazon Armor converted by Draracle for CBBE and UNP these days because well, the armor ins't compatible anymore with Caliente or UNP and his children bodies, and mainly because of the ugly armor conversion that draracle did thats screwing with everything

here's my feedback in the original thread

it appears that the Amazon gauntlets are broken, i've tried to fix with CBBE

but since i really suck with blender(i even asked for a request fix)

you should fuse the shoulders into the main armor instead keeping them with the bracers, because Dual sheath screws up royally with the amazon bracers

here's what happening

hwHc7c0.jpg

xBdaTCz.jpg?1

wT3qxjf.jpg

Also you cant see the items when you drop them

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17831-amazon-armor-from-diablo-2/

its entirely fucked up, you cant drop the armor because the game doesn't recognize the Ground models(they are invisible), and the Bracers are bugged because of the buggy compatibility with dual sheath and because the shoulders and the bracers are one piece.

i tried to fix this, but, well...... it was his 1st time so i cant blame him, also it is my 1st time too :( and it didn't worked well, so i deleted in rage the main files

my proposal was to make this armor really closer to his glorious form in Oblivion and Diablo 2 Artwork, even with a chainmail pants or plate like some amazon armors in game, i was planning to use the ancient nord armor for her undies and back skirt.

fortunately MPW's website still exists but i think that he quit from nodding,

here's some concepts and the original screenshots of the armor in oblivion(the hair idk, its one of ran's hair meshes)

http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Armor_Appearance

Diablo_2__Amazon_by_boobslaya.png

amazon.jpg

rFmm0FS.jpg

amazon_by_nightblue_art-d59qmpk.jpg

SbNWPZa.jpg

ToKotDt.jpg

fZHboNf.jpg

skimpy version?(kidding but there's already alyn shyr)

Diablo_II___Amazon.jpg

well that's it, since my original proposal cant be done due to my limited skills, can someone please honor my request and convert this armor to caliente and sevenbase, we already have 3 demon hunter armors from D3, but why no D2 Amazons?

PS: Batman and Doc please don't lock this thread.

Edit: last post updated

aaaand im temporally back

and i've discovered the problem, and i cant fix it(along with the no ground Model)!

the gauntlets and the model itself its marked as Forearms, and when you equip it the model itself doesn't appear, it shows the previous or the stock bracers equipped, even if you Disable and enable the NPC via console, you need to remove the stock bracers/gloves/gauntlets in game via console so the model can finally can appear, i tried to change this via CK putting both Hands and forearms in the gauntlets, but since there's no gloves model, the hands disappear and it doesn't work either.

also

qEHoCzD.jpg

FIDVsU2.jpg

i tried to fix via nifskope increasing the range but its useless, also i don't have a 3ds or blender.

here's the thing, its rather ugly

Amazon.rar
i'll be very glad if someone breaks this ice to me

• 2 months later...

bumping the thread again

here's the 3dsfile of the armor, using CBBE v3 Femalebody_0, and also the fixed ESP with the right calcs and etc, and the original mod for Oblivion.

everything is rather fixed but idk how to smooth, fuse and etc, im a Human Capybara.

if someone wants to update it to Bodyslide, feel free to use it, i tried to contact the owner from The original Mod without success, thus idk how to speak japanese so im back to the beginning.

good luck out there and beware the trolls and bad modders

Diablo 2 Amazon Armor complete pack.rar

Archived