[Mod]Dicks Hidden [XCL] [0.19]

Dicks Hidden [XCL] [0.19]

View File

Warning: There may be compatibility issues with other mods, this mod affects dozens of files.

A mod that hides dick-pics, POV blowjobs, etc. Usually displays an empty space where the media used to be, or directs to an alternate media.

Installation

1. Back up your "X-Change Life.html" file. Recommended steps:
    1. create a "backups" folder
    2. place "X-Change Life.html" in backups folder
  2. Rename the provided html file to "X-Change Life.html" and place it where the original file used to be. Warning: this will overwrite the original file if you skipped step 1.
  3. Apply "dicksHidden.twee" patch with mod loader following these instructions: https://x-change.life/wiki/docs/mods/
  4. Rename, move to another folder, or delete the following files: (unfortunately, this follows a different format so I can't apply an HTML class)
    • img/scenes/npcs/02 feminist test/kneel.jpg
    • img/scenes/npcs/02 feminist test/reveal.jpg
    • img/scenes/npcs/02 feminist test/she cums.mp4
    • img/scenes/npcs/02 feminist test/she facefucks.mp4

Modder's Resource

Spoiler

This mod replaces the html file and adds a css class to hide elements with a .dick-pic class.

.dick-pic {
	visibility: hidden;
}

To use this in your own mod, add the .dick-pic class to html elements you want hidden for users of this mod, such as img or video tags. The visibility hidden property does not affect layout, and will only affect users of this mod (the base game does nothing to elements with .dick-pic class).

I may have missed some images and videos, feel free to let me know.

• 2 months later...

The new update is out, but I won't be updating this mod for several days due to personal circumstances. Heard there was an update to the modding framework so may need to get acquainted. Purple pills were mentioned in the changelog, but making any large changes to that will be out of scope for this mod, and I don't have enough time to work on and maintain a more substantial mod.

• 1 month later...

Will probably work on the new update over the weekend. I'd like to make a script to compare diff on the old and new xcl.twee as this would simplify maintaining my mod, and probably all mods, but it'll take some time for me to write. This would allow me to get a mod out ASAP for every update since I just have to run the script to get a non-breaking mod, then I can review the new content as I get around to it. And hopefully there aren't any images of the same format as the purple scene, because I can't hide those - but while I'm writing scripts, maybe I can write one for this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 11:19 PM, bobdotnroe said:

Will probably work on the new update over the weekend. I'd like to make a script to compare diff on the old and new xcl.twee as this would simplify maintaining my mod, and probably all mods, but it'll take some time for me to write. This would allow me to get a mod out ASAP for every update since I just have to run the script to get a non-breaking mod, then I can review the new content as I get around to it. And hopefully there aren't any images of the same format as the purple scene, because I can't hide those - but while I'm writing scripts, maybe I can write one for this.

Take as long as you need, especially if it results in a lesser workload for you later.