Mani-Pedi: Equip able Fingernail and Toenail Chips for fusion girl.

Mani-Pedi: Equip able Fingernail and Toenail Chips for fusion girl.

View File

I should have released this a long time ago. I just forgot about it. 

Equip able short Nail chips for Fusion girl. Fingernails and Toe nails.

Craft at chem station. Has multiple versions that use diff slots to avoid conflicts.

14 Diff colors plus "Off".

Inspired by the Kaw nail chips for CBBE I meant to make this compatible with those textures but never got around to it.

Don't rule it out but it's not a top priority.

I did not break it down as much as that mod to the individual nail This breaks it down by each hand (Rt/Lt) and each foot (Rt/Lt). Again dont rule it out but this is something I started a while ago and it just kind of fell by the wayside.

The pedicures need bodyslide files or they clip. the hands dont.

Craft at chem station under "Nails - Mani-Pedi".

Let me know of any issues. I updated this but its been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time since I really did anything with it.

Credit to The Fusion Girl Team. I used the finger and toenail meshes from that body for this. 

downloaded and installed...when I equip them on Nora (using Nora Spouse Mod), the hands are fine but the toe nails float above the toes when in open toe high heels...assuming these are for barefoot only...

I don't suppose you would be interested in making these overlays for Looks Menu?

pops