Unable to start game with WW installed

Hello everyone. I've recently updated my game to ver 1.101.290.1030, and have been getting an error that makes the game unplayable as long as WW is installed. I have the latest version (redownloaded today just to make sure) and a bunch of other mods installed, but now when I start the game with WW installed I get error 102:1415e028:aaf802dd. some of the troubleshooting steps I've tried:

*Removing most recent mods installed since last successful play. Same error

*Started a fresh save with a no CC sim. Game loads with script mods disabled. Errors when scripts are enabled

*removed WW folder from mods folder. fresh save works perfectly. Save with loads of custom CC works perfectly

*removed all animations and kept base WW installed. Errors out on fresh save and played save

*kept all animations and removed WW folder. fresh and played save load perfectly

other script mods I have either removed or updated (currently installed: basemental, nissa wicked perversions, UI cheats extension, RedAppleNet, AEP, Ksuihuh Sugar Life, MTS Scumbumbo teleport any sim & No Video Distortion-NoMute, Andrew pose player)

Any help is much appreciated. Pretty much all of my other mods are based on or around WW so this pretty much makes the game base with pretty outfits :/

*EDIT*

This was a user error. I went back and did a full remove and added batches of the new downloaded mods, and found dups of Cmar's butt sliders. Removing these dupes resolved the issue. 

Edited by Dom17171
Resolved
1 hour ago, PC Naughty Gamer said:

Did you REPAIR your game via the EA App after REMOVING YOUR MODS or did you just ASS - U - ME that simply removing your Mods would fix things??

I was about to ignore your post, but it's just too much.

Can't you be a little less rude? It won't hurt.

And maybe read yourself, because the post author edited the post 3h before you posted.

Copy-pasting for easier read:

*EDIT*

This was a user error. I went back and did a full remove and added batches of the new downloaded mods, and found dups of Cmar's butt sliders. Removing these dupes resolved the issue. 

Then for the squeamish, let's try the instructional approach instead

• Remove ANYTHING with the word cache in it (Just DELETE IT as you won't need it anyway)
  • Move your Mods, Tray & Saves folder ANYWHERE ELSE on your PC. Do the same with any Custom Music you may have as well (This is also a good time to BACKUP your Tray & Custom Music folders too)

Use the EA App to PERFORM A REPAIR by doing this (See screenshot)

If that doesn't solve your problems, you've got more work to do

Good luck ?

image_2023-10-09_140507463.png.d8d5ee38250380a4d7952013244af069.png

Edited by PC Naughty Gamer