Looking for humilliation and helplessness mods

I'm having an idea for a new playthrough, i'll play as a male character puny in size small but a chracter who with time slowly accepts the world is too dangerous for him and he needs support.

Enter a follower a woman who helps him guide through battles, she fights for him but he is useless, carrying her loot is all he can muster.

point is i want to know the name of some mods that help me achieve this.

humilliation

serving your follower

not being the dragonborn but rather maybe allowing ur follower to be the dragonborn...setting her to that fate instead

slavery pure and simple like performing chores etc

and most importantly a mod that allows follower to treat the player as trash, name calling and degrading, instead of saying "is there something you need?" instead say "what is it now slave?"

the sex stuff and sex selling stuff isn't what i'm looking for, although i don't oppose to it it's certainly not my main priority, i'm mostly focused on "i have to obey my stronger follower, my new master".

I already know of submissive lola but i'm looking for other options.

On 10/7/2023 at 11:03 PM, Sabertoothtigerz89 said:

the sex stuff and sex selling stuff isn't what i'm looking for, although i don't oppose to it it's certainly not my main priority, i'm mostly focused on "i have to obey my stronger follower, my new master".

Lola's the one then.

There's the older Sanguine's Debauchery, but long-term isn't really fun imho and I think the goal is to get free.

You can actually play the game and quest with Lola.  Occasionally you'll have to bow down, suck their feet, piss yourself in public, cook food, and other fun ways to humiliate yourself.  About 3-5 times a day by default to keep your master from hating you.  It's random!  Isn't that fun?  Of course it is!  Who wants predictability?  That means agency in a situation where you absolutely must have none.

If I wasn't more of a dom I'd be playing it now because that mod is fucking hot but, well, I'm playing DOM. ?

There's also Joyful Followers, which makes the follower the leader and occasionally a bully who may or may not humiliate you on occasion.  I haven't played much of it to see.