looking for fully funcional miilking who give u actual milk/semen to sell and drink for WW

I think there is/are one from ww competitor, like the person above said.

Also, in this site, there is/are object from someone , but not sure if that is for the above "ww competitor" or if that object still works or not.

Cause that person who made that object hadn't been visited this site like almost 1 year and several months or 2 years.

Also another person has the object but not sure if that's what you wanted.

Edited by ioawdfv
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2023 at 9:51 PM, ioawdfv said:

I think there is/are one from ww competitor, like the person above said.

Also, in this site, there is/are object from someone , but not sure if that is for the above "ww competitor" or if that object still works or not.

Cause that person who made that object hadn't been visited this site like almost 1 year and several months or 2 years.

Also another person has the object but not sure if that's what you wanted.

Those are just animations though? There doesn't seem to be an option to sell/drink.

19 hours ago, Mahthmhay said:

Those are just animations though? There doesn't seem to be an option to sell/drink.

As far as I know, only stuffs that have sell/drink is for Kritical Milk-machine and you know that is only for female.

Someone correct me of what I said above, if I'm wrong about it.

Maybe there are stuffs that not in this site might exist?

Edited by ioawdfv