I'm a proper addict when it comes to Skyrim and Fallout 4 modded so these games influence me quite a lot in my everyday life. Wandering around in hostile environment with people molesting, breaking and raping my beautiful female npc leads me to not only getting burn out due to the amount of stress but also to walking around in real life subconsciously fearing crowds or staring at beautiful women quite too long and wondering if I could get to have sex with them by pressing a button. It's really bad. Not playing any games would probably fix me. But I also would love it if there were mods that let you have a loving sexual relationship ingame. I guess I haven't seen too many good ones come out of this community yet and would love it if someone could try to make Starfield a sexual but less threatening experience then Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout 3, NV and 4 were. Just consensual sex would be great with approaches according to player npc relationships and stuff. I think this would be a nice foundation for crazier content like tentacle creatures, Defeat and what not. Just having some good people in the universe that give the player a hug or show some respect and love.