clipping through while animation is playing

So, anyone have a mod in mind that stops....say a dick clipping through a female's stomach? like clean through, i've heard of one that stops the clipping and forces the dick inside the model so it doesn't clip through but i don't know the name? help a fellow dragonborn out? also, I have LE not SE

1 hour ago, tantalust17 said:

So, anyone have a mod in mind that stops....say a dick clipping through a female's stomach? like clean through, i've heard of one that stops the clipping and forces the dick inside the model so it doesn't clip through but i don't know the name? help a fellow dragonborn out? also, I have LE not SE

Clipping cannot be completely avoided. Adjust the schlong's size in mcm and the angle with hotkeys, assuming you are using Schlongs of Skyrim, until it is properly aligned (the angle needs to be adjusted every time a scene starts). Depending on the animation it will be difficulty to line up the penis properly especially on very old and janky animations.

What you heard about is probably collisions and physics for the penis, vagina, and stomach which makes the penis cause the vagina to open and the stomach to bulge. Even with this installed if the penis is too big and not at the right angle it will still clip through the body.