Different Ways of Viewing Animations?

Hey all!

I'm always looking for the best ways of keeping all of my animations all organized. Can anyone tell me the different ways you can view the list of animations in WW?

For example, right now, like when my sim/s are in the middle of sex, unless it's a perfect sequence by one animator (Teasing-HJ-Oral-Vag/Anal-Climax), which I LOVE, I have to click on a sim, WW, Sex, then choose which type I want to play next (Teasing/HJ/Oral/Vag...whatever). THEN, it lists all the animators. I look for one to choose, then it lists their animations for that particular category. (I think that's how it works, pretty much.)...ANYway, so that takes up quite a bit of time, especially if I really have NO idea what would be a good animation to transition to, and I have to look at several different animators' lists.

Which is why, of course, I create playlists.

SO my question is - is there a way to view all of the animations like,

-For a particular object (like all anims for sofa, or for double bed, or for counter, etc.)?

-By number of participants? (Like say I have 4 sims ready to rock and roll - if I could see all animations I have available for 4somes - MFMF or MMMF or MFFF whatever - then I could spend less time hunting and more time sitting back and watching. KWIM?

I really wish I could click on an object (again, like a bed, a table, the floor, etc.), and somehow see what all animations I have for that object. And viewing the animations available by number of participants would be VERY helpful as well.

I saw a post on here (somewhere) with a list of WW animations. It was like an Excel file. Which was AWESOME, and KUDOS to whoever made it - but it was like 2 years old, and there have been tons of new animations made since then. :)

Thanks for any ideas. How do you all sort your animations? I know there are different ways of sorting them in WW Settings. I just don't know which is best.

Thanks so much!!

Rush