Chapter 1

Ruvalthan sighed, shouldering his deerskin bag along with his hogskin bag, both of which contained all of his worldly possessions, he left the boarding house. Ruvalthan had been staying at the boarding house and worked on seasonal jobs for a whole year now.

Grimacing, he remembered the day a year ago when he ran an errant for his parents, taking the horse into town for reshoeing only to come back and find that their bull had trampled his father and his mother must have died of the grief. His sisters, Fris, Thera, and Sren, had all married off and he was the oldest that stayed on with his parents. The farm went to him. He and his brother, Yeoff and Gared, tried to make the farm work, but it was too much, running a five-person farm with three people. Bit by bit, they had to sell pieces off. The horse. A hog here, a cow there. Pushing the plow themselves for a planting season got Yeoff sick, so it was down to two men running a five-person farm.

The end of the year came and taxes came with it. They lost more than they made and had to forfeit the farm to Master Janders, who was all too happy to buy their owed taxes. Ruvalthan took the money and did the best he could for his brothers. He bought them into apprenticeships. Yeoff went to the herbalist, taking an interest the previous spring when he had taken sick. Gared went to the smith for apprenticeship. His first job ended up making shoes for the same horse that they had to sell.

But the bulk of the money was spent to care for his brothers. That left a meager amount for Ruvalthan to move into the boarding house in town and work whatever job needed little training and a lot of labor. That lasted almost half of a year before Master Janders got a batch of slaves in. Suddenly there was no need for his help at a day’s wage when people could pay less to Master Janders for stronger workers that complained less.

And this was the reason that Sergeant Blaithan was exactly the person he needed to meet. Sergeant Blaithan was from the other side of the Sovverein Empire, or at least that is what he said when Ruvalthan asked why his hair was black instead of red or brown like everyone else’s. Sergeant Blaithan was a recruiter for the Imperial army. He was older than Ruvalthan. Ruvalthan was just nineteen and Sergeant Blaithan looked five or ten years older. Ruvalthan had made his mark on Sergeant Blaithan’s ledger hours ago and breathed a sigh of relief just then at stepping out of the boarding house. If he had stayed until dinner time, he would have had to pay for another night’s stay. He had already bid farewell to his brothers and his sisters. They wished him well and thanked him. There was a sadness in parting, but Ruvalthan knew it was really the only way.

Ruvalthan and four other recruits from other towns left Tanik, the town Ruvalthan lived in.

“Here. Carry this,” Sergeant Blaithan said.

“But that’s your bag,” Ruvalthan said.

“Yea, carry it and don’t lose it,” Sergeant Blaithan said.

“You should carry your own,” protested Ruvalthan

“Shut your mouth. You want to get paid? You already made your mark. Carry the damn bag or I take your first pay,” Sergeant Blaithan calmly threatened.

One of the other recruits nodded reassuringly. They, clearly, had already had this conversation. Ruvalthan and the other recruits took turns carrying Sergeant Blaithan’s bag. The others were Nandir, Herthan, Doran, and Josan. Nandir and Herthan were also farmers and had the same lean build that Ruvalthan did and both had brown hair, like Ruvalthan’s, but with different shades. Doran and Josan were women from Kalik, the next town over, so they were not recruits for soldiering. Doran and Josan would probably work in the kitchens or laundering or what have you. Doran had dark brown hair and Josan was blond. They were all young, between nineteen and twenty one winters old. Josan was not a recruit, though. She was a slave and wore a bronze collar. Nandir and Herthan were a pair of boys Ruvalthan’s age from a farming village a few days away. It took Ruvalthan a full day to notice that Josan never carried the Sergeant Blaithan’s bag. When Ruvalthan asked Doran about it she shook her head and would not say anything on the matter.

They walked for four days, camping by the road. It was early summer, so sleeping in the open was fine, except for the fourth day when it rained.

They woke up shivering, huddled against a pine for some kind of shelter from the rain. Ruvalthan grumbled that Sergeant Blaithan was the only one that had a tent.

“I’m going to ask him to let us in,” Ruvalthan said.

“Don’t,” Doran grabbed his arm and shook her head again.

“Why not? And where’s Josan? Is she missing? He should know if she ran off,” Ruvalthan said. Doran pursed her lips, but said nothing again. Ruvalthan pulled away from her grasp and crept over to the tent that glowed with candlelight from within. He crept close and was about to pull the flap aside, when he heard Sergeant Blaithan’s voice inside through the muffling of the tent and over the patter of the rain.

“Keep going, bitch. You’re not done ‘til I say so,” Blaithan said.

Ruvalthan paused. Keep going with what? It’s the middle of the night.

Ruvalthan peeked through a gap under the side of the tent and his eyes went wide at the sight of something he never imagined.

Josan was in the tent with Blaithan, but was even more surprising was that they were not wearing any clothes. Ruvalthan had not seen women naked since he was eight years old and his parents separated his brothers and him from bathing with his sisters. He had never seen anything like this. He knew that women’s chests got bigger when they became adults, but he… he had no idea.

Blaithan was lying on his back with his head on resting on balled up clothes. Josan, her blond hair in a tangly mess, was on her hands and knees between his legs. Only the slave collar remained on her. And she had her mouth on his dick. Ruvalthan had to stop himself from yelling in surprise. He held a hand over his mouth to stifle it and was, for once, glad for the sound of the rain.

“Yea, bitch, like that,” Blaithan said as Josan’s mouth slid up and down Blaithan’s dick. The hinges of the collar clinked together and her tits swayed with her gentle motion. Her eyes were closed and she made slurping sounds and small moans muffled by the dick in her mouth.

“Look at me, bitch,” Blaithan said. Obediently, Josan opened her eyes and looked up at Blaithan she steadily welcomed his dick her mouth. Up and down. Up and down. Ruvalthan starred in horrified fascination, his breath catching. Despite the shivering cold of the soaking rain on the cool summer night, Ruvalthan’s dick got very hard.

Josan took her mouth off of Blaithan’s dick, strands of spit and cum stretched from her mouth to his dick and glistened in the candlelight. She stroked is dick with her right hand while licking his nuts and rubbing it on her face.

“Put your mouth back on it, bitch,” Blaithan said. Josan kept her eyes locked on Blaithan’s face as she dragged her tongue from the base of the shaft to the tip and off of it, pulling another strand of cum from the tip to hang before plunging it back into her mouth. The collar clinked again as she twisted her head away from Ruvalthan’s side of the tent, Blaithan’s dick bulging against her left cheek as she slurped more and slid her lips up and down his dick.

Ruvalthan never imagined anything like this. He had seen the farm animals breed plenty and he had stroked his own dick thinking about the girls and women around the village, but never… not in the mouth

“Take it deep, bitch,” Blaithan said. Josan came up high and took it in as much as she could, more than halfway down.

“More,” Blaithan said. He put his left hand on the back of her head and pushed her down. Josan made a muffled cry in surprise and flailed with her right hand, slapping the floor of the tent and Blaithan’s thigh. He pushed harder, forcing it all of the way in, her lips hidden amidst his dick hair. He held her there for a few breaths while she flailed and gagged.

Her let her go at last and she came off suddenly, choking and gasping for air, strands of slimy spit falling away.

“Listen here, bitch, you do this right or I’m going to see of Doran likes being warm and dry at night and you get to see how much the boys like that you’ve been getting special treatment. You do this right and you can stay my girl. Understand?” Blaithan said.

Josan sat just beyond his feet with her legs curled aside her, resting on her hands, and panting for breath. She nodded in understanding.

“Good. Now finish what you started,” Blaithan said. Josan crawled forward, between his legs and resumed her hands and knees position. She gripped his dick in her right hand again and licked the base, lowering her tits to the ground, bowing her back, and lifting her ass in the air. She looked at him as she licked the middle of the shaft. Ruvalthan’s dick throbbed painfully from the hardness.

“Here. Quit playing around,” Blaithan said as he grabbed a fistful of her hair with his left hand. While holding his dick steady with his right hand, he pulled her head down by the hair, cramming his dick in her mouth. Her lips folded inward in the sudden motion. She yelped in surprise, but quickly had to focus on breathing. He pushed and pulled, forcing her head up and down on his dick.

“Yea, bitch. Keep on like that,” Blaithan said. Josan’s tits bounced and shook with the quick motion. Her yelps turned into soft moans as Blaithan’s dick his the back of her throat and she breathed in every time he pushed her up. He forced her head up and down for a few minutes before he began to moan.

“Yea. Yea! Ah!” he moaned and she moaned with him as he pushed her head up and down his dick. Josan breathed hard through her nose and Blaithan’s motions lost their energy and slowed. Finally, he stopped pushing and pulling on her hair, instead pushing her head down one last time. He did not force it far down. Her eyes looked up at him, begging him not to push any harder.

“Almost there. Now, show me that big pile of cum in your mouth before you swallow it. Don’t drop any. No messes,” Blaithan warned.

Josan, still on her hands and knees, pushed back to mostly sit on her ankles and tentatively opened her mouth.

“Wider. I can’t see it,” Blaithan commanded. Josan opened her mouth a little wider and a drop of cum slipped out, plopping on the tent floor. Flinching, she pulled back, closing her mouth, but not before another drop fell out and plopped on his shin. Blaithan bolted up and slapped Josan squarely across the face.

“You stupid bitch! I told you not to make a mess. Do I need to fuck Doran and make you lick her cum off my dick?”

Josan shook her head quickly, her mouth still closed and full.

“Here now,” he leaned forward and cupped her cheek with his left hand and tilted her head back, “now let me see it again. It’s ok, just don’t let any drop.”

With her head tilted back, she opened her mouth and showed Blaithan what was left of his load.

“Good girl, now swallow it and show me,” Blaithan said. Josan closed her mouth and winced as she swallowed it and opened her mouth again. “Stick out your tongue,” Blaithan said and Josan obeyed. Say “ah,” he instructed.

“Ah,” Josan repeated with her tongue out of her mouth.

“Good girl. You get to do it again,” Blaithan said.

“You mean tomorrow?” Josan asked.

“I mean in ten minutes,” Blaithan said.

“Ten minutes?” Josan exclaimed.

“Yea. Wait for the barrenwort,” Blaithan said as he reached for one of his bags and pulled out a smaller leather pouch. He pulled some dried, light green flowers from the pouch and started to chew on them.

“Ten minutes?” she asked.

“Yea. Ten minutes. Be ready to suck more cum out of this dick and don’t make any messes this time or else you get to do it again. Hear?” Blaithan said. Josan nodded sullenly.

Ruvalthan was finally able to break himself away. His nuts ached and his dick still throbbed. Again, thankful for the patter of the rain, he crawled away undetected. Rejoining the others, Nandir and Herthan still shivered in their sleep under the pine. Doran sat awake against the trunk, waiting for him.

“You knew, didn’t you?” Ruvalthan said. Doran nodded grimly.

Edited by Z3R0L!F3

Chapter 2

“Ah, quit whining. We get you to the company and you get your own kit. You are a tent with the others you fight with, alright? But don’t whine to me about the rain,” Sergeant Blaithan scolded.

It was the next morning. The recruits were packing up for the next day of walking. Josan looked sheepish, avoiding eye contact from the other recruits’ resentful glares.

“I guess. We don’t have to be around it much longer. He said we’ll reach the garrison at Rikond in two more days,” Doran said whispered to Ruvalthan. They strapped their bedrolls and the wettest clothing to the outside of their bags or slung them over their shoulders to dry in the day’s sunlight. It was humid in the morning. They embarked without any other arguing or scolding and stopped for midday lunch. The other recruits shunned Josan. Ruvalthan felt bad for her, but did not also want to be shunned and had the feeling that they would accuse him of having Josan, too, which would make Sergeant Blaithan mad at, both, Josan and himself. I guess that’s what happens if you’re a slave, Ruvalthan lamented. He wondered how people became slaves in the first place.

They camped by the roadside again that night. Sergeant Blaithan had the other recruits set up his tent away from them and then shooed them off. At least it’s not raining, Ruvalthan thought. He regretted that thought shortly later as the sounds of smacking skin and Josan’s moaning began.

“Hey, Doran. Think you might be ready for some of that?” laughed Herthan.

“No,” she said.

“Aw, come on, you can have all three of us. That’s what a slut like you wants, right?” Herthan pressed. He got up from his bedroll. Ruvalthan tensed.

“Fuck off,” she said, “go to sleep.”

They heard Josan’s cry, “please, sir, pound my ass. I want it! Please let me stay here with you and fucked in every hole! Please!”

“Well, Doran, what’s it going to be?” it was not really a question. Herthan took a step towards Doran.

“Hey!” Ruvalthan and Nandir both objected to Herthan’s apparent aggression, but not before Doran made her own move. She flicked her wrist, throwing a stone that she had hidden, and smashed Herthan’s nuts. Herthan crumpled onto the ground, curled around his nuts. It was Doran’s turn to get up. She took two steps, finishing a third step by kicking Herthan in the ribs, rolling him over. Herthan groaned in pain.

“Listen here you piece of shit. I fuck who I want to fuck. I suck who I want to suck. And I do it whenever I want. And that ain’t now and it ain’t you. Got it?” Doran shouted. Herthan made no other sound besides his groaning. She kicked him in the kidney. “Got it, shitlicker?” she shouted at him.

“Yes. Yes. Got it,” Herthan moaned.

“Oh, yea, sir. Right there!” Josan’s cry echoed in the night.

The next day passed without incident and they made Rikond by the late afternoon. It was the biggest, grandest place Ruvalthan had ever seen. He was not conscious of the wide-eyed gawk that he presented, but the other recruits were the same. Rikond had a stone wall about fifteen or twenty paces high and just as thick. Sergeant Blaithan nodded to the guards as they waived them through. They passed under the stone arches between the gatehouses. Ruvalthan nervously eyed the sharp points of the portcullis hanging over them as they passed through the tunnel through the wall. The streets inside the walls were paved in cobbling, unlike the packed dirt and mud that he had known his whole life.

The recruits hid nothing in their awe. They stared at the cobbling in the streets. They stared at the heights of the wall and the turret. The throngs of people in the streets. The buildings of timber and clay reaching three or even four floors above the ground with rows of windows. Ruvalthan was astonished about how many of the windows had glass in them.

“Hey, sweetie. Gonna come pay me a visit?” a woman’s voice drew Ruvalthan’s attention. He looked over. Three women leaned out of a doorway to the ground floor of one of the street side buildings. Wooden signs with writing that Ruvalthan could not read hung about, but apparently reading was not a problem. The signs also have painted pictures of people having sex with pictures of coins below each sex picture. Ruvalthan stared more. Stared at the signs. Stared at the women. They women were barely covered. Smooth, thin belies gave way to strong hips below and perky tits on top. Of the three, it seemed there was something for everyone. One of the women had small tits, just a bit more than being flat, one had massive tits bigger than her precious waist, and one had tits in the middle. Not to big, not too little. Something for everyone, he mused. They wore short skirts or thongs covering the pussies and cloth tied over one shoulder and draping over their tits, just barely covering the nipples.

The signs showed people having sex in various arrangements. Ruvalthan was getting used to the idea of it the signs and the women being so blunt when he noticed signs with three or four people. How does it all fit? Why would you want another person there? Wouldn’t that be embarrassing? Ruvalthan wondered.

The woman with the medium-sized tits pulled her thong aside to show them her pussy, “huh, sweetie? I’ve been waiting for you,” she called.

“Hold onto your nuts, you pukes. You get to bury it later, if you’re on good behavior. First you meet the squad sergeant and you do what the squad sergeant wants. You hear?” Sergeant Blaithan barked.

Ruvalthan’s attention snapped back to the street and crowd in front of him. Sergeant Blaithan kicked and prodded the others and pushed them through the crowd until they got through what seemed like a very large market with colorful awnings and peddlers hawking all kinds of wares. Their destination loomed ahead of them. A stone building that shared the wall on the other side of Rikond. Rather, it seemed part of the wall and a building at the same time.

“There’s the garrison,” Sergeant Blaithan said. The building had two turrets on the wall side and two turrets on the near side, facing the recruits. Another gatehouse and arch welcomed them. It was like a smaller version of Rikond. The walls were shorter on the city side and a bit thinner. Inside of the garrison walls was a grassy space about a hundred paces broad and a hundred across. There were somewhere between fifteen and twenty buildings with wooden or thatched roofs and dirt paths worn in between them. Most of the buildings, about ten of them were long, maybe fifteen or twenty paces long and five or ten wide. A small castle was built into the corner of the garrison, against the outer wall. Soldiers trained, fighting each other with wooden weapons or shooting hay targets with bows and crossbows while being barked at by older-looking soldiers.

Sergeant Blaithan led the uncertain recruits across the training field and to one of the long buildings with a wooden roof and knocked on the door. The door opened and a gruff looking man stood there.

“Eh?” said the gruff man.

“Fresh meat for Sergeant Avers,” said Sergeant Blaithan.

The gruff man eyed the recruits and nodded. He stood aside and held the door open. Nandir, Doran, Ruvalthan, and Herthan walked in, looking around. Ruvalthan heard a yelp behind him as Josan stumbled in after them.

“Get in there, bitch,” Sergeant Blaithan barked.

“But you said–” Josan protested.

“Shut your dick case, bitch. I said you can stay warm and dry if you do good. I’m done with you now. Good job. Thanks for your work,” Sergeant Blaithan sneered. He looked past the recruits to the gruff man, “this one’s a real cock slut. She’ll work good for your boss.”

Josan cowered behind the other recruits. Inside the building was one large room, maybe ten paces by ten paces, was packed tight along opposite walls were a row of wooden bedframes and hay beds with wool stretched over them. At the foot of each bedframe was a wooden box and beside each bed was a metal plate vest, a helmet, and coats of mail hanging on a stand.

The doorway opened at one end of the room in the middle of the rows. In the middle of the room was a long table with long benches built into it. Ruvalthan thought that this was their new squad. He would eat and sleep here. There were twenty beds in all. With the three soldier recruits joining them, seventeen of the beds would be filled, judging by the suits of armor hanging on the racks. There were only three other soldiers here in the room, counting the gruff man, so Ruvalthan assumed that the others were out somewhere, probably in the training yard. There were two doorways on the left wall and two more on the right wall.

“Hey, boss! Fresh meat!” said the gruff man. After a moment, the far door on the right side opened. An older man in dark breeches and a sweaty shirt walked out. He had lines of care worn on his face. He looked in his late thirties with dark hair. He looked over Ruvalthan, Nandir and Herthan before looking over Doran and Josan.

The older man pursed his lips, “Alright. Olek,” he looked at the gruff man that answered the door.

“Yes, Sergeant,” the gruff man, apparently Olek said.

“Take these three, give them bunks, and get their kit. Bottom of the pile, mind you,” said the older man, Ruvalthan guessed this was Sergeant Avers.

“Yes, Sergeant,” said Olek.

Olek pushed them off, “come on, guys. Let’s get you settled. It’ll be a long day tomorrow.

Sergeant Avers spoke to Doran, “right, I’ll make it clear that you’re here for just kitchen and laundry, see? No fucking the guys, not even one of them. Anyone catches wind of it and you’ll have twenty dicks stuffed in you. See? No side money. Understand?”

Doran stiffened, “yes, sir.”

“Good. Go on through that door,” Avers pointed towards the far door on the left side of the room, “that’s the kitchen. Miley’s in there. Tell her you’re the new cook and she’ll get you settled.

“Yes, sir,” Doran nodded. She hesitated, but Avers made a shooing motion and she left.

“Can I go?” Blaithan asked irritably.

“No. You owe me three gold crowns,” Avers said coldly.

“Three crowns!? What the fuck for?” Blaithan was outraged.

“Because, Blaithan, you fucked my new girl. Didn’t even ask,” Avers said.

“Aw, that’s not worth three crowns,” Blaithan complained.

“Hey, look, you didn’t even ask. Pay up,” Avers calmly insisted.

“She wasn’t yours yet. I hadn’t delivered her,” Blaithan pressed.

“I gave you money to buy me a slave girl. You bought her with my money. That makes her mine from the time that you bought her,” Avers said.

“Uh, a small fee for the bother of fetching her and bringing her here,” Blaithan said.

“I already paid you that when I first gave you the money. It was about three gold crowns. Remember?” Avers said.

Blaithan’s face balled up in frustration, “fine, Avers. Have it your way!” Blaithan dug his hands into his purse at his belt and slapped three coins into Avers’ patiently waiting hand with a jingle.

“Good. Now off with you,” Avers said to Blaithan. Blaithan left in a surly manner.

Josan flinched in surprise as Avers’ arm scooped around her waist as he led her back to the far door on the right side of the room, “what’s your name?”

“Uh, Josan, sir,” she said.

“Good. You’ll do fine here,” Avers said.

“Sir, Sergeant Blaithan said–” Josan began.

“Don’t worry about anything that Blaithan said. He did me a favor by going to buy you when ‘cause I could make the trip. Last time I’ll ask him for help. Probably last time he’ll offer it to me. You’re mine and it’ll be fine.” He squeezed and pinched her waist and she jumped a little.

Avers snickered, “new to this, eh?” Avers opened the door, gently pushing Josan in with his hand on the small of her back.

Josan, not for the first time today, was very surprised and not sure what to do. There was another blond woman sitting with one ass cheek on a table, leaning with her left arm on the table, her right leg cocked up on the table, and her dress hiked up over her knees. She was fingering and rubbing herself while moving her hips back and forth. She gasped in breath with the door open and her seeing Josan and Avers, seeing Josan and then locking her eyes on Avers. Josan had stopped and was starring. Avers pushed her in a bit more and closed the door.

“This is Arjuni,” Avers moved past Josan and cupped Arjuni’s face with his left hand, then moving his hand under her chin. She gritted her teeth and breathed sharply as she continued to finger herself. “And this is Josan. This will work out just fine, alright?” Avers said to Arjuni.

Arjuni let out a big breath as her body quivered and spasmed. She gasped softly and bit her lip, her face still cupped by Avers’ hand. Her breathing eased and she put her leg down and leaned on the table, her dress falling to its full length below the knees.

Avers moved fully past Josan and turned to lean on the table next to Arjuni. Josan got over her initial shock enough to look around the room. It was five paces long and wide with a large bed and a larger trunk at the foot of the bed. Another trunk and a locked box with iron strappings sat in the corner. There were some wooden chairs at the table.

Josan’s attention jerked back when Avers spoke again, “so, let’s see it.”

“… See… what, sir?” she asked hesitantly.

“You. Your body. Lift up your dress. I want to see what you got,” Avers said.

“Me, too,” said Arjuni.

Timidly, Josan grasped her dress and pulled it up.

“You’re teasing with how slow you’re doing this,” Avers grinned and nudged Arjuni.

Josan’s dress lifted over her thighs, then her pussy, her hips, waist, belly. The dressed briefly snagged on her nipples before lifting over. She looked at the floor to the side.

Avers and Arjuni looked her over appraisingly. Avers pinched her left tit and the ran his hand down her side. He got off of the table to move his hand further down her waist and give her a gentle spank.

“Yea, you’ll do fine. Make sure to not run off. Really hard to protect you from all the hungry cocks inside these walls,” Avers said.

“Yes, sir,” Josan said to the floor.

Avers leaned back on the table and turned to Arjuni, “get her cleaned up. Pretty sure that Blaithan pumped her full a few times and we have to wash his stink off of her. I’ll be out with the guys, but we’ll be back for dinner.”

“Yes, sir,” Arjuni said. Avers put on a heavy padded shirt and then a mail shirt to go over it before grabbing his helmet and a wooden practice sword.

After he left, Arjuni spoke to Josan, “alright, sweetie. Let’s get you cleaned up. We’re going to have a little party for Avers tonight.”

“What kind of party?” Josan asked uncertainly.

“The best kind,” Arjuni replied.

Chapter 3

Ruvalthan’s arms ached as they strained to carry all of the equipment. He was grateful that the quartermaster had a leather sack that fit most of it. Most, but not all. Ruvalthan’s arms wrapped around the sack while several items that had fallen out were precariously clutched in his fingers. Nandir and Herthan fared about the same as they waddled back in the direction of their squad barracks. There were blind for the piles of equipment blocking their sight and had to go off of the sound of Olek’s patient voice.

“That’s Olekorthan, to you,” Olek said.

“Olekorthan?” asked Herthan, his voice distant from around the huge bag.

“Yea. Olek’s short. Sergeant Averthan gets to call me ‘Olek.’ The real men here get to call me ‘Olek.’ Even the kitchen girls get to call me ‘Olek.’ But you have to prove yourself first. ‘Til then, the kitchen girls are bigger men than you pukes,” said Olek.

“Right…” Ruvalthan said.

They teetered around corners, comforted by the side of the barracks huts rising around the edges of their vision. Just a little further. He saw Doran out of the corner of his eye, already hard at work scrubbing pots and pans outside.

Ruvalthan heard the slap of leather on the ground. “Fuck,” it was Nandir’s voice.

“Drop something?” Ruvalthan called.

“Yea. Figures,” Nandir replied.

“You better pick it up,” Olek warned. The sound of creaking door hinges announced that they were a few paces away from relief.

“Almost… got it,” Nandir’s voice strained as he was surely trying to pick up what he dropped while not dropping anything else. Herthan’s small steps carried him in first. A clatter of clangs of metal and slaps of leather behind Ruvalthan announced that Nandir dropped everything else.

“Fuck!” Nandir said.

“Well, fuck, is right. You better get that cleaned up quick or Sergeant Averthan’s going to hear about it,” Olek said sternly.

“Sorry!” Nandir said as Ruvalthan heard him scrambling and rummaging on the ground.

“Don’t be sorry. Unfuck yourself!” Olek said. “Don’t you dare help him!” he warned Ruvalthan.

Ruvalthan waddled inside and over to his cot before collapsing with his gear. He pulled out the biggest items, the hardened leather chest plate with strips of steel reinforcing it and similar pauldrons on the armor stand. Then hanging the reinforced leather skirt around the stand, below the chest plate. More of the soldiers had returned from wherever they were earlier and were cleaning their equipment, joking, or rolling dice. He was rummaging through the rest of the gear, sorting it and starting to place it in the box, everything organized so I can find it, he thought, when his attention was drawn to the center of the room.

“Your ears, you pukes,” Sergeant Averthan said. Ruvalthan stopped what he was doing and looked, as did all of the men. There was complete silence in the room.

“We’ve got two things tonight. First thing,” he had his arm wrapped around Josan’s shoulders as he pulled her close. “This is my new girl, Josan. You don’t touch her. You do, it’ll be a bad day. First time, it’ll be a bad day for you. Second time, it’ll be a bad day for all of you. Do you understand?” Sergeant Averthan said. Another blond woman that Ruvalthan did not recognize stood behind the two of them with a pleasant smile.

“Yes, sir!” called the voices of the men in the room. Ruvalthan’s and the other new mens’ voices trailed, not knowing the expected group response.

“Good. Second thing, and last before you eat. We’ve got some new faces here. Be nice to the new kitchen girl, Doran. Don’t touch her or I’ll have to move, like the last girl, and dinner will be late again. For the three new men, give them a good welcome,” Sergeant Averthan said.

Ruvalthan was wondering what kind of welcome this would be, since Olekorthan was so grouchy. Ruvalthan barely was forming that thought when the wind was pressed out of his lungs when a boot crashed into his stomach. He vaguely heard Nandir and Herthan groan or cry out at similar ambushes. Ruvalthan dropped to the floor, gasping for air, but whoever it was had not finished. They kicked him again. Ruvalthan could not see who it was, but it did not matter. He saw feet moving around him. The first pair of feet left his view and when the next pair came close and started kicking him.

This was not too bad, not once he got air back in his lungs. Ruvalthan had lost a fight once like this and he had been kicked by a horse once. He instantly understood this was how this pack worked and as soon as there was another new soldier, he would be expected to be one of the pairs of boots doing the kicking. Ruvalthan curled around his stomach to protect his lungs, held his forearms over his face, and tensed his back. This would keep the worst off. He caught a glimpse through his shielding hands and the shuffle of feet of Doran and the other kitchen girls. The kitchen girls were grimly looking at the floor, but Doran held her hands over her mouth in horrified surprise.

Ruvalthan was not sure how long that he and the others laid on the floor being kicked, but he knew when it was over. He was abruptly hoisted up and sat at the table on one of the long benches. He noted that he and the other two new soldiers were seated right in the middle. Steaming meat stew was placed in front of them by one of the other kitchen girls, a brown-hair girl, late in her twenties. Ruvalthan recognized the lines of hard work in her face. The new soldiers were the first to be fed and, suddenly, the other soldiers were friendly instead of distant. Ruvalthan’s arms and legs ached from being kicked, but it was not too bad. Herthan had dried blood under his nose and both he and Nandir were getting black eyes and their faces were swelling. It seemed to Ruvalthan that they did not know to protect their faces.

Ruvalthan was tired, though, and ate with minimal talk and went to his chores assigned to him by Olekorthan. He did not notice when Averthan left with Josan and the other woman to retire to their corner room.

The Sergeant Averthan closed the door behind Josan. “Stay there,” he told her. He and Arjuni walked around. Arjuni kicked off her sandals and lifted off her dress before reclining on the bed. Averthan leaned on the table like before, pulling off his boots and kicking them to the side resting his arms.

“Should I–” Josan began.

“–No,” Averthan cut her off. “Just stay there and be a good girl until I tell you to do something. Alright?”

Josan hestitated before anxiously nodding.

“Good. Now. Take off your dress,” Averthan said evenly.

Again, Josan hesitated and then pulled her dress up.

“Slowly, sweetie. Like before. Nice and slow, like when it got caught on your nips. Let’s go,” Averthan said.

Josan trembled a bit and slowly pulled the dress up. It caught on her nipples again and pulled them up slightly before softly snapping off. She pulled it over her head and held it in her hands. Arjuni had been rubbing her pussy while watching this.

“Did you get her cleaned up, cutie,” Averthan asked Arjuni over his shoulder.

“Yes, sir,” Arjuni said, her voice deep in anticipating as she dug a finger into her pussy while rubbing with her other hand.

“You ready for me?” Averthan asked.

“Yes, sir,” Arjuni repeated.

“Good,” he said. Then he spoke to Josan again, “put your dress down, sweetie and come over here.” Josan dropped her dress and took small, uncertain steps to stand in front of Averthan. She looked at the ground. “Closer, sweetie,” he said. She took another step closer.

“There’s a good girl,” Averthan ran his right hand over her hair and cupped her face like he did before. His hand traveled over her jaw and gently squeezed her neck. Gliding past her collarbone and shoulder, he grasped her left tit. He squeezed it twice and then pinched her nipple. She flinched and shivered.

“Easy, sweetie. Don’t move, yet,” Averthan said. He ran his left down her side, over her ribs and to her waist. He pulled her close. Her tits pressed against him and he gripped her ass with his right hand. He squeezed it and spanked it a couple of times before pushing her back.

“Good girl. Now. Unbutton my shirt,” he said. It was a breath before Josan cautiously reached up and unbuttoned his shirt. One by one, the buttons came loose until the shirt hung open. He shrugged it off and tossed it to the side.

“Good. Now, undo my belt,” he said to Josan. Arjuni moaned softly from the bed, fingers working deeply inside herself. Josan looked down and felt about Averthan’s waist.

“You’re going to have to get down on your knees for this, sweetie,” Averthan said softly.

Josan anxiously pursed her lips and knelt down. She pulled the loose leather end tip out of the buckle and pulled it to loosen the strap from the buckle frame. Averthan’s trousers sagged around his waist and hung on his dick before falling to the ground. Averthan’s dick bounced slightly, less than a hand width from Josan’s face. She pulled his trousers down from both sides, but he stopped her.

“Not yet, sweetie. Not quite. Take a good long look at my cock,” he said. She looked at it, her hands resting on her kneeling thighs. He patted her head and stroked her hair. Blaithan said some mean things to you. Did some mean things to you. He said that you’re a slut. Are you a slut?”

“I am, sir,” Josan said, her voice weak.

“Not any more, you’re not. See a slut will do anybody. Does lots of guys. But from now on, the only dick that stuffs you is this one right here. Take a good long, hard look at it,” he said. She raised her eyes to look at the cock that gently throbbed from the heat of her breath.

He let her look at it in silence only punctuated by Arjuni’s heavy breathing before he spoke again, “now, you need to understand something. Those guys out there better not touch you. If they touch you, it’ll be a very bad day for them. But, if you let them touch you, it’ll be a very bad day for you. If you let them touch you and then lie and say they forced it, it’ll be an even worse day. Understand?” She nodded quickly. “The only dick that fucks any of your holes is this one. The only people that get to touch you is me and Arjuni until I say otherwise. Understand?” Josan nodded again. “Good girl. Now start liking this dick.

Josan stuck out her tongue and leaned forward, dragging it along the underside from the balls to the tip. She came away from the first lick with a string of precum and spit that sagged in the middle before breaking. She leaned in and licked again on the underside and then pushed her face into his groin licking the left side, then the right. Josan was short of breath and her blood beat in her veins. Josan was surprised by Arjuni’s sudden presence at Averthan’s side. He leaned back on the table while Arjuni wrapped her right arm around her waist and gazed down adoringly at Josan. Josan looked up uncertainly at Arjuni while Averthan’s dick rested on her tongue, oozing clear precum.

“She is a good girl,” Arjuni smiled at Josan, stroking her hair and brushing it out of her face as she licked Averthan’s dick.

“Good girl. Now, stop and watch,” Averthan said. Arjuni already knew what to do as she turned around and leaned forward on the table, arching her back to raise her hips and presenting her pussy to Averthan in Josan’s full view. Averthan kicked off his trousers from his thighs and ankles and turned. He rested his left hand on Arjuni’s back with guiding the tip of his dick into Arjuni’s pussy. Then, he gripped her waist, his hands wrapping around most of the way to almost touch by the fingertips over her pelvis. He thrust and pushed his dick in slowly. Arjuni sighed in relieved anticipation and made a short moan when his hips thumped into her ass cheeks. He pulled out and pushed it back in, moving slowly at first before moving faster, making a steady, sharp slapping sound of his hips slapping her ass cheeks as his dick thrust strong into her depths.

“Oh, yea,” the cry crumpled from Arjuni’s mouth as she leaned on her left arm and reached down to her pussy with her right. “Yea,” she breathed, “fuck, sir.” Josan’s gaze was transfixed on Averthan’s cock wetly sliding in and out of Arjuni. Slapping harder and harder.

“Can I have your cum, sir?” Arjuni asked breathlessly.

“No,” Averthan said calmly, “you know what we’re supposed to do.” Arjuni sighed in disappointment. “You know you’re supposed to cum on my dick. Hurry up,” he instructed.

“Yes, sir,” Arjuni cried. Her left arm tensed as she pushed against his steady thrusts and breathing before deeper. Josan saw Arjuni’s muscles tense as her breath caught and she let out a small, strangled cry. Averthan’s thrusting slowed and stopped.

“Did you do your job?” Averthan asked.

“Yes, sir,” Arjuni moaned, collapsing on the table.

Averthan pulled out, his dick shined with Arjuni’s wetness mixing with his own precum. He turned and leaned back on the table with his wet dick once again washed in Josan’s breath.

“This is how we get rid of those things that Blaithan said and did. We wash them away,” said Averthan. Josan stared at the moisture forming drops on the underside of Averthan’s cock and then looked up at him.

“Suck it,” he told her.

Josan looked up at him again and then leaned in, opening her mouth and guiding his dick in with her tongue. She closed her lips around the shaft and moved the ring of her mouth over the head a few times before moving further down the shaft to take it in and out.

“I said, suck it,” he told her again.

Josan started to suck on Averthan’s dick. She sucked in pulses.

“Yea. Like that. Good girl,” he stroked her hair with his left hair and then pushed the back of her head deeper, prompting her to move her mouth down the shaft while sucking.

“Suck harder. Yea. Good,” Averthan said. Arjuni recovered and stood up. She stroked Josan’s hair while she sucked Averthan’s cock and kissed Averthan. Averthan kissed her back, wrapping his left arm around her waist, while alternating pinching her tits and stroking Josan’s head with his right hand.

“Keep going. Yea. There,” Averthan said with a final tone. Arjuni seemed to recognize the tone. She curled out of Avethan’s grasp and knelt down next Josan. Averthan gripped Josan by the hair with his left hand and pulled her mouth of his dick. He stroked and squeezed his dick while Arjuni, to the right of Josan as he looked at them, wrapped her right arm around Josan to cup and squeeze Josan’s right tit and pulled Josan’s mouth open.

It was sudden. Averthan aimed true for Josan and spurt of cum streaked from the tip of his dick, arcing over Josan’s up-turned face, landing in an uneven line from her hair, across her brow and over her eye that Josan instinctly closed. The line of cum continued down her cheek and ended where it had fallen into her mouth, stretched widely open by Arjuni, before resuming on her lower lip and forming a large drop on the bottom of her chin. A second steam of cum shot out of Averthan’s dick as the drop from the first one dripped on her tits, forming beads of cum that further dripped and gathered in the crease of her cleavage. The second shot of cum crisscrossed the first one, draping over her nose before zigzagging, mostly into her mouth.

The cum started to drip from Averthan’s dick and Arjuni quickly leaned in the suck the rest out.

“My good girls,” Averthan said, stroking Arjuni’s hair with his right hand and Josan’s with his left. “You have some in your mouth?” he asked. Josan nodded. “Spit it out slowly.”

Josan softly spat out a mass of cum that flowed over her chin and dripped on her tits in three big drops. Averthan pulled Arjuni off of his dick and held that both closed to cup their mouths around either side of his dick as his pushed and pulled their heads up and down his shaft in tandem. He pulled them down to the base and pressed them in hard one last time before letting them go.

Josan panted from the exertion, but Arjuni smiled, crawling a little closer and then taking her head in both hands. Arjuni let the cum that she had sucked out of Averthan’s cock drip out of her mouth, onto her tits, onto Josan’s belly and tits and then on Josan’s face until she pressed her open mouth on Josan’s, smushing their cummy lips together in a kiss. Arjuni and Josan breathed deeply in the kiss and Arjuni drew breaths of fulfillment.

Arjuni let her go and Josan gasped for breath. “It’s so good to have another girl, again,” Arjuni said as she raked up the streaks up cum from Josan’s face and wiped it on her tongue and lips.

“Keep being a good girl and eat it all,” Averthan said as he watched them and chewed on some barrenwort.

Josan swallowed and opened her mouth again as Arjuni wiped another finger full of cum inside her mouth before dragging the cum off her tits and then dragging the cum off of her own tits. Josan swallowed the last bit, the slickness of the cum drying into a thin crust on her tits and face. Arjuni kissed her again.

Averthan breathed deeply to help the barrenwort work faster. “Two holes to go,” he said to them.

Chapter 4

Ruvalthan had a hard time sleeping. It had been two weeks and he had a hard time sleeping every night because of the noise. Apparently, this was a problem all over the company. The Sergeants were allowed to have slaves. The soldiers were not. So, in every barracks, the soldiers had to listen to their sergeants play with their slaves. It so happened that Averthan liked to play with his slaves after dinner and again before sleeping. He could hear the women screaming and moaning or talking. He could not always make out what they were saying, but he could always hear the tone and it left his dick hard and aching every night for the first week. This was a problem that most newer soldiers had. The ones that had been around for a few months or more could ignore and sleep.

And sleep they did. Like the dead. Ruvalthan envied them. His body ached. Every day, it was waking with the rise of the sun. This was actually a blessing compared to farm life, but what he would do all day was a bit different. Drilling all day. Drilling with the sword, the spear, the mace. One handed. Two handed. He learned to load and shoot a crossbow. Learned to shoot a bow. He drilled for hours. The blessings were more time in the morning to sleep and Sergeant Averthan stopped them to eat three times a day. The motions and the rigor was more than farming, though. It left his shoulders and neck aching from moving the wooden practice weapons in difficult ways, holding them over his head with exertion against his opponent while wearing these weights on his arms called ‘armor.’ The footwork of drilling in formation and as a lone combatant left his thighs and ankles feeling they were made of heavy water.

But today was different for three reasons. First, it was payday. It was Ruvalthan’s fifth payday. He had saved up a bit of coin, largely on account of not being allowed to leave on the previous paydays. The second reason is that Ruvalthan was allowed to leave this time. He had been at the Rikond garrison for a month now and had earned the privilege to go out when his duties were complete. The third reason, is that payday was also a day off of training. Ruvalthan had watched the other soldiers leave for most of the day and come back in high spirits, smelling of booze or tobacco.

“You know where you’re going, yet?” asked another soldier. His name was Baradir. He had been one of the first ones to be friendly to Ruvalthan after their rite of passage. Ruvalthan also specifically remembered Baradir’s kicks.

“Naw. I don’t know anything about this place. I just want to see what’s around before I decide anything,” Ruvalthan said.

“Hey, let me show you and the other new guys a great time,” Baradir said.

“Doing what?” Ruvalthan asked.

“Don’t worry about it. Just come on,” Baradir said.

Found himself wandering down the main street of Rikond with Baradir leading himself, Herthan and Nandir an hour later. How did I get myself talked into this? he wondered.

“There we are,” Baradir said as they walked further up the street, almost reaching the main gate that had marked the beginning of a new life for Ruvalthan a month prior.

“Hey, sweetie. Coming to see me?” called one of the prostitutes. It was the small-titted one. They were coming up to the whorehouse that Ruvalthan had stared at wide-eyed only a few weeks ago. He sighed internally. Only a few weeks ago the sight of barely-dressed women nearly brought his eyes out of his head. Now, listening to Averthan’s exploits one wall away every night, returning to this place simply left a bad taste in Ruvalthan’s mouth.

“Hey, guys, I’m going to find a tavern or something. I just want a drink and a hot meal,” Ruvalthan begged off.

“Aw, come on. What are you? A fag?” Herthan taunted.

“Naw, I just don’t want to go in there?” Ruvalthan said.

“Hey, no one wants to see you go dry. Come on,” Baradir offered.

“I just… don’t want it to be with a whore. That’s all. Really. I’m just going for some drinks and I’ll head back to the barracks.

“You sure?” Baradir said, “it’s not because you’re short on coin?”

“No, it’s fine. Thanks, Baradir. I’ll see you later at the barracks,” Ruvalthan said.

Nandir waived. Ruvalthan heard Herthan mutter ‘cocksucker’.

“Hey, fuck you, too, Herthan!” Ruvalthan irritably called over his shoulder.

Ruvalthan wandered irritably before being distracted by the smell of a pie. Ah, pie. Through the smells of the city with chamberpots and mud and ash from so many furnaces and chimneys, he could smell the sweetness and warmth of a fresh pie. Following his nose, he arrived at a tavern. The wooden sign that hung over the door had three pies painted on it. Ruvalthan shrugged and went in.

Inside, the smell was stronger and he could make out other smells. He was suddenly away of his intense hunger. It was no lie that he had only wanted to find a tavern at the start of this day. They ate plenty every meal at the barracks, but it was the same food until they ran out. If they got a butchered ox into the kitchen, they had ox for days until the carcass was picked clean. If they had a turkey in the kitchen, they ate nothing but turkey and vegetables for days. The kitchen girls were plenty creative with roasting, baking, stewing, or any number of other ways to prepare the meat, but it was the same damn meat for days. Today would be the fifth day of boar and Ruvalthan was sick of it. They also never had anything sweet at the barracks, so Ruvalthan wanted a pastry or something and he certainly was not doing anything else with his money.

The tavern was one great dining room with circular tables scattered over the room. A door on the far end was where the serving maids rotated through the kitchen to deliver food and drink to the patrons. It was only a tavern with no inn in the establishment. Ruvalthan noticed a separate entrance. Baradir said that most of the upper floors in most buildings were apartments for folk that worked the businesses on the ground floor. It seemed that this place was no different.

“A seat, dearie?”

Ruvalthan focused on the voice and could not bring himself to speak. He gazed at a young woman, his own age, with wavy red hair and blue eyes. Her cheeks pinched her eyes when she smiled and she had her wavy, red hair tied out of her freckled face with a kerchief.

“Uh, yea,” Ruvalthan finally managed. He let himself be led to a table by the red-haired beauty. She sat him down at a table near the wall.

“So, what’ll it be for tonight?” she asked him. There was something about the way her eyes pierced him that Ruvalthan could not look away. He stared up at her from his seat for a breath before answering.

“Uh, well, um, maybe an ale?” he stammered.

“Maybe? Maybe something more?” she suggested. She leaned on the table.

“And, uh, what’ve you got to eat?” he asked.

“Eat? See the sign outside by the door? Pies, good man,” she said with a half-smile in mild exasperation.

“Pies?” he said dumbly.

“Ooh, boy,” she sighed, “yes, good man, pies. Meat pies, fruit pies, spinach pies, big pies, small pies–”

“–Alright, alright, I see now. Pies. Lots of pies. Can I have a small meat pie–not boar, mind you–and a sweet pie. What kind do you got?”

“Uh, peach,” she began.

“–peach. Good. That one,” Ruvalthan seized on the prospect of the peach pie from the red-haired angel.

“Right,” she smirked at his eagerness. “Anything else with peaches?” she asked.

“Huh? Like what?” he asked.

She rolled her eyes at his denseness and turned for the kitchen.

A few blocks away, Nandir and Herthan had a different problem.

“I can’t believe that you’d gouge us like this for some fucking leaves!” Herthan shouted at Baradir. The three of them stood in the entryway of the whorehouse, a timber and clay building like many of the others in the row of buildings along the street. The higher floors were bigger and hung over the street a bit. It was dark on the inside on account for most of the shutters being closed and most of the lighting way from candles. The occasional sound of a woman or a man moaning accompanied the pervasive sound of slapping, making Nandir and Herthan eager and all the more frustrated.

The whoremonger, a middle-aged woman waited disinterestedly at a table with a cashbox. A bald, muscular man loomed in the corner with his arms crossed. It took a moment for Nandir to realize that the bald man was dozing and blinked to himself that someone could loom while being asleep.

“Hey, look, I’m just saying you guys have been caged up in the barracks for a while and your dicks are going to pop after the first push. I’m just trying to look out for you,” said Baradir.

“I say fuck you,” Herthan said angrily.

“Why can’t we just pick our own? I know what barrenwort looks like. Saw some outside the walls,” Nandir said, trying to keep the peace between the other two and not wanting to wake the bald man in the corner.

Because this stuff is better than what you pick yourself,” Baradir said.

“Yea? Better how?” Herthan pressed.

“I get them from an herbalist. She works her methods on them. Grinds them. Cooks them. Mixes them with other herbs. It works better. How do you think Averthan fucks his two girls all night long? He buys from me,” Baradir sneered.

“Yea?” Nandir said.

“Yea,” Baradir said confidently. “Tell you what, I’ll knock a silver off the price because I like you guys and I want you to have a good time. This stuff gets you hard and ready to go in ten minutes and it stays hard for hours. You pick the stuff yourself without my herbalist-friend’s knowledge, then maybe it works and maybe it doesn’t, but your dick will go soft way sooner.”

“Oh, really doing us a favor, huh? One silver? We still only got enough coin for one whore between the two of us,” Herthan scowled.

“Eh, better than none. Besides, you’ll have enough for a good meal when you fucked yourself dry,” Baradir joked.

Herthan grimaced and Nandir shrugged, “hey, let’s give it a try, Herth.”

Herthan rolled his eyes, “fine,” he grumbled. They each put their coins in Baradir’s waiting hand. Herthan angrily slapped his coin in.

Baradir chucked and tossed then each a small cotton bag. “Take after your first fuck. Right?” He leaned back against the wall and gestured with his arm for them to speak with the whoremonger first.

The two of them tallied their remaining coin before Herthan spoke to her, “what can we get with nine silvers and fifteen pennies?” he asked.

The whoremonger curled one side of her mouth in indifference, “like you said, good man, you get a girl.”

“But it’s only five silvers for a girl,” Nandir protested.

She looked at Nandir dejectedly, “yea, but you’re both stuffing her, so it’s extra. Six and seven pennies if you take the new girl.”

“Yea, but we’re only taking one girl and one room,” Herthan tried to haggle. The whoremonger stared at him blankly.

Herthan swallowed and withered under the whoremonger’s gaze, “fine. We’ll take the new girl.”

“Fine,” she shrugged as they paid. She leaned over the table and called down the hall, “Saryin! Come on!”

A shadow at the end of the hall shifted. Nandir saw a silhouette form out of the darkness before emerging into the dim candlelight. It was an older slave girl with a scar over her face. Poor girl, Nandir thought, some jackass… she eyed the two men and then looked at the whoremonger.

“Take ‘em to Saddie,” the whoremonger said.

Saryin nodded and turned to walk back down the hall without saying a word. Nandir and Herthan rushed to catch up. They heard the floor creak and the clearer slapping of flesh and moaning from a couple of rooms. Most of the way down the hall, where the candlelight receded, Saryin stopped and pushed open a door.

Nandir had only had sex a few times in his life and had never been to a whorehouse. He was surprised that the door just pushed open. He looked around quickly and realized that none of the other doors that he could see had any locks on them.

“Why don’t the doors have locks?” he blurted out.

Saryin looked at him for a bit, “in case the customer gets rough.”

“Oh,” Nandir felt sheepish and purposefully avoided looking at her scar.

Saryin held out her hand, presenting a key.

“What’s this?” Herthan asked.

Saryin pointed into the small room. There was a young-looking slave girl. Fully sprouted, the men could appreciate, though it was hard with her legs curled up in front of her to hide her, but she was young. Just a bit younger than them, probably eighteen summers. The bronze collar around her neck had a slender chain locked onto it. The other end of the chain was locked onto a shackle bolted into a timber on the wall. The young slave girl sat on bedframe with straw covered by a sheet. She was naked and a bit dirty. Her only covering was her brown, tangled hair and her knees. She looked anxiously at them as soon as Saryin had opened the door.

“She’s new. Boss gave you a discount ‘cause you’re helping break her in. The key’s to get the chain off the wall. Have fun,” Saryin said over her shoulder as she walked away.

“Come on,” Herthan hustled Nandir in the door and pulled it shut. The girl still looked at them anxiously. Nandir was hesitant, but Herthan unlocked the chain from the wall before pulling out his belt and pulling out the knot on his trousers, letting them sag.

Slowly, Herthan pulled the chain and rotated his hand to curl it around his palm. He wrapped the chain around his palm, forcing the girl to come off of the bed. She pulled back at first, but Herthan jerked the chain and she fell off of the bed to her hands and knees. As he pulled and wrapped the chain, she was forced to crawl forward. He pulled her closer, forcing his dick into her face. She flinched and turned aside as it touched her cheek. She looked at Nandir, who was mesmerized with her.

“Let’s go, already!” Herthan scolded. He grabbed her head and pulled it back by the hair with his chain-hand and slapped her with his other hand. “Time to earn these six silvers, whore,” he said and twisted her head to force her mouth onto his dick. It jammed against her closed cheek and her closed mouth at first against her muffled resistance. He slapped her again and she wimpered and opened her mouth. He pulled the chain leash and brought her mouth onto the tip of his dick. She licked and sucked it, working the head. Herthan pulled the leash, forcing her to take some of the shaft. Then, he put his other hand on her head and forced her head all of the way down. She made a strangled cry, a choke. At last, she pushed off and gasped for air.

“Come on, Nan. You going to fuck her or not?” Herthan said. He grinned, “or you can watch while I pound every hole.”

The slave girl made a vexed sound and pushed Herthan on the hips. With his pants around his ankles, he lost his balance and staggered. He dropped the chain before he caught himself.

Balefully glaring at him, the slave girl crawled over to Nandir, pushing him against the wall, the chain dragging on the wooden floor. Her hands crawled up Nandir’s legs and yanked his pants down over his dick. She put her mouth on his cock and looked up at Nandir while she inched her lips down his dick. Her back arched and her ass and pussy waived to Herthan.

“Well, if that’s what you want, slut,” Herthan said. Kicking off his boots and pants, he knelt behind her and smacked her ass.

She pulled Nandir’s dick out of her mouth, “hurry up and put it in,” she said.

“Oh, you want that, you little slut?” Herthan taunted.

“I want you to finish and leave,” she said.

“Too bad for you. We’re going to be hard for hours,” Herthan laughed.

“You wager? Put it in and we’ll see,” she challenged.

“You know what? Fine. I wager. We’ll you make us cum and we’ll be hard again soon and stuff you for hours. If we can’t get hard after you make us cum, we’ll leave,” Herthan offered.

“Herthan,” Nandir cautioned.

“Shut up, Nan,” Herthan threatened.

“Fine. Let’s go,” the slave girl said. She plunged Nandir’s dick in her mouth before he could further object. She bobbed her head up and down fast, her mouth tight. Her eyes balefully glaring at Nandir, threatening him not to cum. Nandir was almost there when Herthan finally stuck his dick in her. Kneeling down behind her, he steadied her his with one hand and aimed his dick with the other before pressing the two together.

The slave girl loosened her mouth on Nandir’s dick and gasped when Herthan entered her from behind. He steady pumped her, jolting her hips forcefully at the end. She cried out softly with each of Herthan’s thrusts.

“What’s the matter, bitch?” Herthan taunted again, “never been double stuffed?” He shoved his dick in hard and pressed her hips down on it with one arm as he leaned forward and pushed her head down on Nandir’s dick. She made a muffled exclamation.

“You’ve got a wager to win. Remember?” Herthan said. She breathed shallowly and tried to steady herself on Nandir’s leg. She closed her lips around his dick and again, but she was slower and more deliberate as she moved her mouth on it. She closed her eyes this time. Her head jolted on his dick with Herthan’s press from behind. Small, muffled cries came from her and her mouth and vibrated on the skin of Nandir’s dick.

She broke her hold on Nandir’s dick as Herthan squeezed her ass cheeks and started jolting her hips harder. She gasped for breath deeply and ran her open mouth down Nandir’s dick, holding it tight with one of her hands and still steadying herself on his leg with the other. She licked the base of it and stroked his dick, breathing sharply through her nose as Herthan continued to pump.

“I’m going to…” Nandir moaned. She brought her head up almost in time. Nandir’s first shot of cum crashed into her upper lip, half streaking over her right cheek, rest flowing inside her cheek and behind her teeth. Nandir spurted cum into her mouth, now securely closed on it, before it oozed the rest, moaning around the dick in her mouth as Herthan finished.

The two men leaned back, Herthan sitting on his ankles and leaning on his knees and Nandir leaned against the wall she had pressed him on. She coughed and dips of cum splashed out and plopped on the floor. She sat, allowing her body to rest breathly, letting one deep breath of air out with her mouth open and holding it at a careful angle. She crawled over to the bed and pulled out the chamber pot. She spat out Nandir’s cum into the pot, spitting several times before squatted over it to let Herthan’s cum drip out.

Herthan was already chewing his barrenwort that he had bought off of Baradir. “Eat yours, Nan,” he threatened.

“Herth, this is kind of cheating the wager,” Nandir said plaintively.

“What’s this,” the slave girl said wearily.

“Barrenwort,” Herthan said. “Dicks will be hard in a few minutes and you’re going to get stuff again.”

“Shit,” she cursed.

“Herth, we kind of cheated on this one,” Nandir said.

“You shut your mouth and eat your greens or I’ll punch your teeth out,” Herthan threatened.

Nandir sighed, resigning himself that there was no reasoning with Herthan. He crouched down at eye level with the squatting slave whore. He looked at her apologetically.

“A wager’s a wager,” she resigned.

Nandir noticed that Herthan was stroking himself, feeling the herb start to take effect already, and furtively slipped the rest of his extra coin and hid it behind her bed post. One silver and eight coppers. She nodded and made a small, bleak smile of gratitude.

“A wager’s a wager,” she repeated. A few minutes later, she was kneeling on a folded over blanket with two dicks stuffed in her face. She tried favoring Nandir, sucking and stroking him and only stroking and squeezing Herthan, but it did not take long for Herthan to lose patience. He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her off of Nandir’s dick and stuffing his own into the back of her mouth. Herthan pulled and pushed her up and down his dick by gripping her tangly hair. He worked her up and down his dick five more time, fast and hard before shoving it all of the way in. She gagged and turned her head aside, coughing, streams of snotty spit dripping out of her mouth and strings of cummy spit dangling between her and Herthan’s cock.

“Don’t ignore me,” he said quietly, letting go of her hair.

She nodded as she caught her breath. She licked Herthan’s dick and took Nandir’s dick halfway down. She sucked on Herthan’s dick while stroking Nandir and then licked Nandir while stroking Herthan. She alternated between the two, licking, suck, stroking. Lines of cummy spit spattered around the edge of her mouth and formed droplets on her chin.

Herthan and Nandir were about to cum again and she pulled them both close.

“Ah,” she opened her mouth. She stroked both of them, their tips resting on her outstretched tongue. She looked up at both of them and they spilled their cum out, flowing down her tongue and into her mouth of dripping over the sides, beading on her tits. The cum pooled in her her mouth and began to drip out of the corners of her lips. Herthan grabbed her head with both hands and shoved his dick in her mouth again. She coughed in surprise and the cum mostly spilled out of her mouth, pouring down her neck, tits, and belly.

He pushed her off, “now rub it on you.”

“Hey, fuck you. I’m doing my end of the wager,” she protested.

“We’re not done and you have to do what we say,” Herthan said. He grabbed her by the wrists and forced her hands to run over the cummy slick, spreading it all around her tits and face and belly.

She sat, staring at the floor and breathed for rest.

“Now get on the bed and fuck Nan,” Herthan told the slave girl.

“What?” Nandir protested.

“Shut up, Nan,” Herthan said, hoisting up the slave girl and pushing her at Nandir.

“It’s fine,” she whispered to him.

Gently, she pushed Nandir down on the bed and climbed on top of him. She fitted his still hard dick at the edge of her pussy and slowly slid down on it. He let out a long gasp, leaning on her hands that were planted on either side of her head. She worked her hips up and down on his dick, tilting them backward and forward and few times before sitting up.

She started to bounce on Nandir’s dick, moaning a little and squeezing her tits. She titled her head back and moaned a bit.

Nandir, gazed at her, bouncing on his dick as she squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. Abruptly, she fell forward. Only then did he notice that Herthan had crawled on the bed behind her and pushed her forward. She steadied herself, planting her hands on either side of Nandir’s head on the bed.

“What are you–?” she asked, but she got her answer as the tip of Herthan’s dick poked her in the asshole.

“Hold still, slut,” Herthan said. She gasped and stared wide-eyed into Nandir’s eyes and Herthan’s dick filled her asshole.

“Are you alright?” Nandir asked her.

She gasped for air, “never been so full.”

Herthan started to pump, but he did it slower. She winced and cringed until her face started to relax.

“Oh. Oh, yea,” she said softly. After a few pumps from Herthan she started to move on her own. Angling her hips she slid on both the cocks penetrating her. She moved slowly and deliberately. Nandir thought she might have smiled a little.

“Oh, yea,” she started to tremble. She moved up and down their dicks, tightening her pussy and her asshole in their clench on the two dicks stuffed into her. She tightened and gripped them as hard as iron as they pumped their cum into her two holes.

“Ah, yea,” she moaned.

Chapter 5

“Salute your opponent,” Sergeant Averthan called as he raised a speartip from the ground.

Ruvalthan raised his wooden practice sword, touching the crossguard to his helmet and lowering it to show respect for his opponent, Olekorthan. Olekorthan did the same. Olekorthan’s practice sword was longer with a two-handed grip, and nearly two paces long, end to end. Ruvalthan’s own practice sword was shorter, little more than a pace long, but he bore it one hand and a round shield in his other. The two of them starred at each other from opposite ends of the fighting pit. The put was really just a circle less than ten paces across and marked with a ring of sticks flat on the ground. The rest of their squad stood around the ring waiting for their turn in the pit. Sergeant Averthan had been between them and was backing to the edge of the ring, spear held in one hand.

Ruvalthan pressed forward, trying to control the center of the sparring circle. Dirt shifted under his feet and kicked dust to bring a haze to the late summer heat. His shield pressed in front of him and his sword hilt held at his waist with the blunted tip pointed right at Olek’s neck. Olekorthan held his wooden longsword with the point low and the hilt on his left side and his right foot forward. Ruvalthan thought this was called ‘fool’s guard,’ but he was not sure why.

Olekorthan watched Ruvalthan seize the middle and waited in his fool’s guard.

“Come on!” Ruvalthan taunted.

Olekorthan heaved a breath, though Ruvalthan could only tell by the heavy rise and fall of his shoulders under the coat of mail. Olek shifted his stance, moving his left foot forward and holding the wooden blade high on his right side for some kind of great strike. Olekorthan moved forward and Ruvalthan prepared. Olek swung his blade and the great strike came. The blade flew past Ruvalthan’s own blade reaching to intercept it and under Ruvalthan’s shield to slam into his shin.

“Ah! Fuck!” Ruvalthan cried. Ruvalthan danced away, not noticing Olekorthan’s experienced grip swinging the sword back around for another overhand strike that slammed Ruvalthan’s sword out of his grip. The sword clattered to the ground. Ruvalthan spotted it on the ground and was about to reach for it when he was jarred to the ground by Olekorthan planting his foot on Ruvalthan’s shield and kicking.

Ruvalthan fell to the ground and faced the blunted tip of Olekorthan’s weapon less than a hand from his face.

“That’s it,” Sergeant Averthan said, “next.”

“That was a cheap pass,” Ruvalthan protested.

Sergeant Averthan raised his eyebrows at Ruvalthan whining, “cheap or not, you’d be dead and he’d be alive to kill another one of us.” He looked at Olekorthan meaningfully, “Olek.”

Olekorthan nodded, “yes, sir.” He reached down to offer Ruvalthan a hand up. “Come on.”

Ruvalthan looked at the hand guardedly, then at Olekorthan, then took the hand. “Thanks.”

“You’ve to be careful how you fall. You’ll break your hand or your shoulder,” Olekorthan said. “And why aren’t you wearing your greaves? My trick wouldn’t have worked if you would’ve worn them.”

The two of them walked out of the practice ring. It was one of many rings in the field, but each squad had one.

“Keep moving. Daylights burning,” Sergeant Averthan irritably called to rush them off.

The picked up their steps and Ruvalthan looked sheepish.

“I didn’t think I’d need them,” Ruvalthan said.

“If you didn’t need them, then the quartermaster wouldn’t’ve given them to you. They cost good coin and Lord Keriadir is as much a penny-miser as any noble, but he still put out the coin out for them,” Olekorthan chided him.

“Yea…” Ruvalthan said.

“And what was with that coming up to the middle and doing nothing?” Olekorthan asked.

The two spent the rest of the day with Olekorthan training Ruvalthan. Once Ruvalthan had donned the rest of his armor, it was more of the basics, the stances, how to fall in the practice yard, reading your opponent. That prepared him well for the next day.

The following morning found him waiting at the edge of the fighting ring. Olekorthan was fighting Baradir. Olek had his wooden longsword, as did Baradir. Olek was in his same stance, impassively waiting for Baradir to commit to an attack and expose an opening. Baradir paced around him, lunging and feinting in towards Olekorthan, trying to get him to commit to a defense and expose an opening in turn.

It was over in an instant. So quickly that Ruvalthan almost missed it entirely. He was not sure exactly what happened, but what he thought he saw was Baradir had just come in for another one of his probing feints. Dirt flew as Olekorthan kicked forward with an upward swing with the back edge of his blade that knocked Baradir’s blade to the side, causing him to lose grip with one hand. Olek slashed at the wrist, using a bounce from the wood off of Baradir’s gauntlet to ring him in the face of the helmet. Olek stepped into the attack, seizing Baradir’s only hand that was still gripping his blade with Olek’s offhand, he stuffed his blade up to the guard between Baradir’s arm and body and then pressed the wooden edge up into Baradir’s armpit, where there was a gap in the armor. This was one complete movement, ending in Olek’s body slamming into Baradir’s pushing him to the ground, using his own fall against the wooden blade under his arm to simulate another killing cut.

“That’s it. Good. Next,” called Sergeant Averthan, “Ruvalthan and Nandir. Go.”

Ruvalthan shambled over to the starting point. He looked up and Nandir looked back at him, also armed with a wooden arming sword and a round shield.

Sergeant Averthan walked forward and lowered his spear between them. “Ready?” He looked at each of them and they both clapped their wooden swords on their shields to signal that they were ready. “Fight!” He raised the spear and back away. Ruvalthan and Nandir both crept towards each other, blades and shields at the guard.

Nandir made a lunge, but he was too far back to do more than tap Ruvalthan’s shield. Ruvalthan took a half step back on his weapon side, raising his blade above his head and then stepped into a lunge, wooden tip racing for Nandir’s face. Nandir raised his shield, instinctly protecting himself. Ruvalthan swung his blade down to the right before it hit Nandir’s shield, slapping him in the thigh. Ruvalthan continued forward, locking shields with Nandir and pressing Nandir’s weapon side away from him as he swung the sword upward and cracked Nandir in the helmet.

“That’s it. Good. Next,” Sergeant Averthan said.

“Good one,” Nandir said to Ruvalthan.

“Come see Olek with me after. He’ll help a lot,” Ruvalthan said.

“What was that?” Sergeant Averthan asked. His voice pierced the low idle chatter. Ruvalthan’s and Nandir’s eyes snapped to Sergeant Averthan, but he was not looking at either of them. They followed the squad sergeant’s gaze to see the other soldiers edging away from either side of someone. Herthan.

“You got something to say?” Sergeant Averthan asked.

“N-no, sir,” Herthan stammered.

“Think you can do better?” Sergeant Averthan said. His tone was part question, part offer, part threat.

“Uh,” Herthan hesitated.

“Get in the ring,” Sergeant Averthan ordered.

Ruvalthan and Nandir made for the edge of the ring.

“You stay,” Sergeant Averthan pointed at Ruvalthan. “Nutless, here, seems to think he can do better.”

“But–” Ruvalthan began.

“–Shut it! What’s the problem with you two and back talking? Get in your corners,” Sergeant Averthan said.

“Yes, sir,” Ruvalthan obeyed and walked back to the same starting point. He faced Herthan, who hefted a spear and leveled it at Ruvalthan.

“Fight,” Sergeant Averthan called from the edge. He did not bother coming to the center.

Both opponents advanced cautiously. Ruvalthan had not fought a spearbearer yet, but he had seen their great reach. Ruvalthan starred at the blunted speartip, really just a spear shaft with two butt ends. Then it came.

Ruvalthan could not tell how close the speartip was, his view down the line of the spearshaft distorted his understanding of the spear’s distance, but Herthan was pivoting his whole body to thrust the spear, bringing his right shoulder forward, right arm extended, and right hand gripping the very bottom of the spear shaft as the tip flew towards Ruvalthan. Ruvalthan raised his shield and felt the blunted end knock into the shield. Ruvalthan moved his shield out of the way to see Herthan and was surprised that Herthan was lunging forward quickly and made a two-handed thrust against Ruvalthan. Ruvalthan blocked it with his shield again and angled it so the spearshaft harmlessly slid off to Ruvalthan’s left. Ruvalthan slammed down on the spearshaft with his wooden sword and knocked it from Herthan’s grasp. The wooden shaft clattered on the ground. The two combatants looked at it and then to Sergeant Averthan.

“Fight’s not done. Keep fighting,” he said.

Ruvalthan advanced toward Herthan. Herthan backed away and then lunged when he was just out of Ruvalthan’s reach. The sudden movement surprised Ruvalthan and Herthan managed to punch Ruvalthan in the helmet with his steel rivet-reinforced leather glove.

The blow reeled Ruvalthan’s jaw, but he swung two cuts and his Herthan twice.

“That’s it. Fight’s done. Get out,” Sergeant Averthan said dismissively. “Olek. Fix all three of them.”

“Yes, sir,” Olekorthan said.

The sparring continued, but Olekorthan gathered Ruvalthan, Nandir, and Herthan off to the side.

“What’s the matter? I won,” Ruvalthan said.

“You left yourself open to get punch when you should have had an easy win,” Olekorthan scolded.

“Yea, you sure got it,” Herthan snickered.

“And you. So off balance that you dropped your spear. You had two hands on it. How’d you drop it from just a little pop from Ruval’s wood there? Huh?” Olekorthan asked pointedly.

Herthan looked down, breaking eye contact with Olekorthan, but he shot a nasty look at Ruvalthan.

“Why am I here? ‘Cause I lost against Ruval?” Nandir asked.

“Yea, but why? Why did you lose?” Olekorthan asked.

“Uh. I don’t know,” Nandir admitted.

“It’s cause you can’t read your opponent. That’s why you lost. Just like you can’t read a situation. You should know why you’re here,” Olek huffed irritably. “You’re not making any of this easier. I’m getting my day off tomorrow, so we have a lot of work to do.”

Olekorthan drilled them separately from the rest of the squad for the rest of the day. They missed lunch and had a short dinner before drilling. The rest of the squad and the company, for that matter, was done for the day, so they had more space to train. The only break in training was to stop to light torches for light after twilight began to fade.

“Alright, get moving. You three better show yourselves better on the first of next week. I don’t want to have to make this a regular thing,” Olekorthan said.

The three of them lumbered into the barracks where more than half of the squad was already asleep. They stripped off their armor. Olekorthan yanked Nandir out of bed, as he was the fastest in doffing his armor. The other two looked up.

“You’re really not making this easy. You know the rules. Clean and oil before sleep,” Olekorthan said. He watched them to make sure that their armor and weapons were clean and in their racks before he let them sleep. Ruvalthan was breathing deeply, slipping off to sleep as the straw poked at him through the sheet on his bed.

Ruvalthan slept like the dead and it was nearly midday before he woke. He was sore all over. He pissed in the pot and dressed before emptying the pot. He was the last one up and whoever that unlucky soul was got to empty the chamber pot. Returning the pot he took a bucket to the well and filled the wash basin, washing his hands and fetching another bucket for the next person. Today was their day off in the week. He took his time, grabbing a bread roll on his way out. Munching on it, he stopped by the paymaster and drew the week’s pay before leaving the garrison.

Ruvalthan wandered down the streets and found himself to the Three Pies Tavern, that was where he had met Gennaethan. It had been three weeks since he first met her. It was what he looked forward to all week. Surely, the pies and ale were good, but he would get there and look at her all day. She started work in the afternoons and into the late evening.

He was finishing his lunch pie when she walked in the door and flashed him that golden smile before heading into the kitchen. He trembled when she smiled at him like that. He was pretty sure she knew it, too. Still, he waited for her and, surely, she returned.

“How’s it tasting? Want anything else, maybe? Ale or… something?” she offered.

“Uh, sure. Ale sounds good,” Ruvalthan said dumbly. He had no idea what to say to her and defaulted to saying things that meant she had to come back, like ordering food or drink.

“You seem to be doing well for yourself,” she said when she returned with his ale.

“Uh. Well. I’m just a private soldier in the garrison,” Ruvalthan blushed and looked at his plate.

“Oh, I know. I can tell by the look and you all leave the garrison at the same time,” she grinned at him.

There’s that smile again, Ruvalthan quivered inside.

“Listen, you come here every chance you get. It seems almost like you might… care a bit about me?” She said as she sat down with him.

“Uh, me? Well… I, uh…” Ruvalthan stammered.

“And I only ask because I need someone that cares. ‘Cause, you see, I need help. It’s, uh, my brother. He’s awful sick and needs herbs. Expensive ones, you take?” she said.

“Oh! Your brother? Surely, I can help.” Ruvalthan fumbled with his coin purse scraping the bottom and coming up with a few silvers and copper pennies. He piled them on the table and pushed them towards her, “please. As much as I have left this week.” He missed her disappointment that she masked well. She looked at the meager pile. “I’ll bring more next week, but I probably can’t stay long here. I spend a lot on the… the pies, you know, so… I can’t take up a table and order no food.”

Gennaethan’s face lit up, “oh, that’s fine. Thank you.” She scooped the coins into her hand and deftly jingled them into her own purse. The coins clinked against others in there. “Let me show you something,” she took him by the hand.

“Is it your brother?” Ruvalthan asked.

“No~ silly boy,” she said. She led him by the hand through the kitchen and out the back door.

“What’s out here? We’re in an alley,” Ruvalthan said bewilderedly. “Mf!” His surprised was smothered when his mouth crashed into hers as she pulled his shirt.

“Gah! What’s this?” he asked when she released him.

“Just showing you my appreciation for helping with my brother,” she said coyly.

“You don’t have to–whoa!” he began as she pushed him against the wall.

She grabbed his right hand with her left as she unlaced her shirt with her own right hand. She guided his hand into her shirt and pressed it around her right tit.

“Oh,” Ruvalthan moaned as he swayed dizzily leaning against the wall.

She grabbed hin by the hair with her left hand and kissed him hard as her right hand coursed from his belly, downward, hungrily.

“Don’t pass out on me, my little sweet. We’ll have all kinds of fun if you keep coming back,” she whispered as her hand deftly undid his belt and plunged down his pants. She gripped his dick and squeezed it hard.

“Oh!–” he moaned again, louder this time and she cut him off with a kiss, muffling him. She started to stroke him, up and down. “OH! Oh, I’m going–!” She hissed and kissed him again while gripping his dick hard.

“You don’t cum yet, sweetie. You helped too much. I can’t have my brother feeling guilty, you know,” she said.

“Hah,” he panted. His eyes rolled deliriously, “I–gah–you don’t have to–ah!–“ he panted as she stroked him.

“Shh,” she whispered to him, “you’re a loud boy. We can’t have that, you know. Nice and quiet,” she stroked him slow and hard, squeezing every now and then. “Not yet. Not quite, you helped.”

“I–I can’t hold it. I’m going–MF! MF! MF!” Ruvalthan moaned into her mouth as she kissed him hard. She gripped his dick as hard as she could, but the cum squirted out, slapping on the alley floor two, three, four times before dripping from the tip.

“You’re a loud boy,” she said.

“I think I love you,” Ruvalthan said weakly as he sagged against the wall.

“Oh, none of that now. Come on. Just showing my gratitude for your help with my brother. Here,” she helped him pull his pants back up and he feebly buckled his belt.

They kissed a few more times and she shoved him off back to the garrison before going inside.

Ruvalthan floated on a cloud back to the garrison. He had just fallen in love and just become a real man. He wore a stupid smile and ignored the other soldiers’ jeers. Even the kitchen staff smirked at his dumbstruck love as he melted into his bed and fell back asleep.

Dinner came and went. Ruvalthan woke and ate a full meal before falling right back asleep. A mile away at the Three Pies Tavern, Gennaethan cleaned off the tables. Kerathan, the owner, leaned in the doorway to the kitchen, her apron smudged in flour and berry juice.

“How many customers you have today?” she asked Gennaethan.

“Four,” she answered.

“That first one, he doesn’t know, does he? That you’re a whore?” Kerathan asked.

“Nah, he’s too thick. A farm boy that can’t tell,” Gennaethan said.

“You’re playing him for a fool,” Kerathan said.

“Am not,” Gennaethan protested, “I charged a fair wage. He paid what he could and I gave him what he paid for.”

“Still. He doesn’t know,” Kerathan said, “it’s not about the money with this kind of thing.”

“So?” Gennaethan asked.

“So, dumb types like that tend to get jealous when they suspect and angry when they find out,” Kerathan said.

“I’ll be careful,” Gennaethan said.

“You’d best come clean with his thick head sooner. Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” Kerathan turned and headed back into the kitchen.

Chapter 6

The next week was an aching grind for Ruvalthan. He thought of Gennaethan all of the time. He wanted to see her. This was really the only time he had ever regretted not knowing how to write. If he could not see her, he wanted to at least write her a letter or, better yet, read one from her. He wanted to see her and that gorgeous smile. Smell her… feel her. She was a poor girl Working hard to help her sick brother. She reminded Ruvalthan of his past situation that seemed so long ago. Working hard and sacrificing for family.

Such thoughts were interrupted by a bright light as he was knocking in the head. He fell heavily to the mud in the training pit. His helmet still rung as he shook his head, trying to remember what had just happened.

“Head in the clouds much, Ruval?” jeered someone from the sidelines.

“More like head up a skirt,” said someone else. Several others laughed raucously.

“Next,” called Sergeant Averthan, then added, “Baradir. Fix these two.”

“What?” called Herthan. Ruvalthan remembered. He was sparring against Herthan.

“Again, kid? You’ve got something to say?” Sergeant Averthan challenged.

“No, sir,” Herthan lowered his eyes.

“Yea, you won, but you shouldn’t’ve won. You opponent was tasting pussy on his tongue from a week ago. You got a shot in. Your real enemy won’t make that mistake,” he scolded.

“Boss, I got this one,” Baradir said.

“Shut it, Baradir. Ruval, get out of the fucking ring, already. Herthan, you don’t mouth off to me again. You got a question, ask the unlucky fucker that I tell to fix you,” Averthan called.

“Yes, sir. I understand, sir,” Herthan said.

“I don’t think you fucking do. You’re going to learn some better respect. You’re going to be helping the kitchen staff clean the barracks tomorrow. No, the kitchen staff is in charge of you tomorrow, dumbass. Got it? You mouth off to them, then the head cook is going to beat you like a new girl. Got it?” Averthan finished.

“Yes, sir,” Herthan grated through his teeth.

The two of them made their way out of the ring. Herthan shooting baleful looks at Ruvalthan.

“Come here, dummies,” Baradir said, “come around the other side of the barracks and let’s talk about how dumb you are.” The three of them trained until dinner time. As they were about to head in Baradir said, “Herthan. Need you help on something tomorrow.”

“Sure,” he said dejectedly.

Baradir bonked him on the back of the helmet, “I mean it. Don’t make me come find you, dummy.”

The next morning, Ruvalthan woke early, ate a large breakfast and made off. Herthan was stuck mopping the floor in the barracks. He produced a baleful glare to everyone that thanked him in a sarcastic tone, called him ‘cutie,’ or asked where his apron was. With the mopping done, pots needed scrubbing, a turkey needed to be plucked for dinner, knives needed sharpening. There was no end to the tasks. Fucking Ruval, he thought bitterly.

“Right. You’re done, then,” said Siradir, head of the kitchen.

“Thanks,” he said, putting the last of the knives back.

“Thanks to you, cutie,” she said. The other women in the kitchen laughed. It was a friendly laugh, but Herthan hated it. Try laughing with my dick in your mouth, bitch, he thought.

He left the barracks and the garrison. Fucking Ruval. Where is that dumbass… He wandered about and then remembered him going on about a place that does pies. He asked around with passersby and a few stall merchants. An hour later, he found a tavern with three pies on the sign. He peered through the window, but did not see Ruvalthan inside. Fuck. I was sure it would be this place. Herthan turned to leave. Maybe I can make it to the slut house for one of those tasties, he thought. He was just walking away when he heard something muffled. Like someone trying not to yell. Backing up he peered around the corner of the tavern, down an alley.

There you are, Herthan thought smugly. Ruvalthan had his back against the wall of the tavern. Some girl was bobbing her head on his dick.

“Ah!” Ruvalthan moaned. He sounded like he was trying to be quiet and doing a bad job at it.

“Sh!” the girl took his dick out of her mouth to shush him, licked him, and plunged it back in.

“Mf!” Ruvalthan put his forearms and sleeve across his mouth to stifle his sounds and screwed his eyes tightly shut. The girl slurped and Ruvalthan’s body convulsed.

She’s pretty good at this, Herthan observed. She slurped, holding her hand to her mouth. Ruvalthan heaved deep breaths of relief while she winced as she swallowed his load.

“You should at least look at a girl when she’s giving you such a good time, now. You’re still a noisy boy. Go on now. My brother’s getting better and I can’t thank you enough for all the help,” she said.

“I love you, Gennae,” Ruvalthan said in a lusty, but drained tone.

“Oh, go on, now. You’ve got to get back and you’re out of coin,” Gennae said.

“See you next week, my love,” Ruvalthan said as he made for the alley exit.

Herthan darted back around the corner and hid. Ruvalthan dumbly walked out and made a wide, meandering turn away from the tavern, generally towards the garrison. Herthan waited until Ruvalthan got lost in the crowd before he moved. He turned and went back to the window at the tavern. There’s the slut, he thought as he spied Gennae. He watched her. Oh. She is a slut. I mean, a whore, he observed her working other patrons at the tavern. She’s a whore and poor, dumb Ruval doesn’t know it, his mouth curved into a grin.

A hand gripped Herthan’s shoulder angrily. Oh, shit, Herthan dreaded to turn around.

“You fucking dumbass,” it was Baradir’s voice. The tension in Herthan’s shoulder melted in relief.

“Yea?” Herthan turned around irritably.

“I bail you out and try to press some knowledge into that stupid head of yours and then you run off when I say I need help with something. How ‘bout fuck you and come help me now,” Baradir scolded.

“Ah, fine,” Herthan conceded. “What’s the thing. And what’s in it for me?”

“The cheek to say that,” Baradir said incredulously as he hauled Herthan off, “if you got to know, then more barrenwort.”

“For how much you sell it for?” Herthan said skeptically.

“No. Free,” Baradir said.

“Free?” Herthan asked.

“Yea, if you help like I asked you to, shithead,” Baradir said, finding his way through the crowd.

“Don’t ask now. We’ll talk later,” Baradir said.

“What?” Herthan called, trying to hear Baradir over the sound of the crowd as they made their way into and through the market.

“I said, we’ll talk later,” Baradir called back. They left the market and wound their way around the streets and alleys. A lone figure waited for them in the afternoon’s glare. Nandir.

“What’re you doing here?” Herthan asked.

“He’s waiting for you, shithead,” Baradir scolded again. “we could’ve been done with this by now if you’d’ve come and found me like I asked. Instead, I had to go around and follow the trail of all the people you asked until I figured out you were looking for the Three Pies.”

“So that’s the name of the place,” Herthan muttered to himself as Nandir fell in beside him and they followed Baradir.

“Yea, that’s the name of it. What were you doin’ just looking in the window? To broke to buy a fucking pie?”

“What’re you so angry about?” Herthan asked dismissively.

“I’m angry about you wasting my time, shithead. Now come on,” Baradir said.

They walked on in silence as Baradir led them further through the labyrinth of alleyways until coming to a door of a four-floor stone building. Baradir knocked on the door in an odd pattern with his knuckles. It was almost like a small piece of music. Herthan heard a latch toggle and Baradir pushed the door open.

“Come on,” he said and ushered Herthan and Nandir inside. Herthan looked around inside, but he did not see whoever had unlatched the door. Instead, he saw what looked like the backroom of a shop with a stone floor, bombarding him with strange smells, and stairs upward. Baradir beckoned them to follow him upstairs. They went up to the second floor, where the floor was wood, and curled around to climb to the third and fourth floor. Entering into a hall, Baradir walked to one of the doors in the hall, his boots clopping solidly on the sturdy timbers. He knocked on this door, again with an almost musical pattern, but a different one. Again, the door unlatched and he opened it.

“What is this place?” Nandir asked.

“Shut it and get inside,” Baradir held the door for them. They entered uncertainly and he followed them in, closing the door behind him.

The room inside was poorly lit. Rather, there was a stark contrast. The middle of the room was well-lit from sunlight coming through a high window. The edges of the room were cast in dark shadow.

“Is this them?” asked a woman’s voice.

I like that voice, Herthan thought, wonder what she sounds like when I’m pounding her ass. I should see her first, though. He could see her dark silhouette rise from the shadows. She had been sitting and he could not see her before. Her foot falls were sharp from the hard soles of her shoes striking the floor. She passed through the curtain of darkness into the bathing sunlight. Her leg, passed through the curtain of light and darkness first, a blue leather knee high boot and a smooth leg that stretched on forever.

I could suck the milk out of those tits, Herthan thought as he barely kept himself from drooling at the sight of her. The rest of her glorious legs were bare almost all of the way up to her crotch. She wore this half-shirt, half-short pants that wrapped around her neck and over her small, cute tits, hugged her waist and plump ass that screamed for a spanking. They ended in trousers, but the trouser cuffs ended high on her thigh. It was skin tight and left her shoulders and arms bare. There was not much left to the imagination. Her black hair was parted in the middle and tied into two tails that reached down to her ass. Her skin was white as milk and her eyes blue as innocence. Herthan wanted to fuck this woman and pull her hair. If he had looked at Nandir, he would have seen Nandir seized with lust, as well.

“They good enough?” Baradir asked. The woman in the skin-tight clothes walked towards them, eyeing the two of them from head to toe.

“They will do,” she said, “your payment is by the door. Do come again, next moon cycle,” she said to Baradir.

Baradir turned and walked back towards the door. Nandir looked back at him.

“Wait, you’re not staying? Baradir? Where’re you going? Who is this lady?” Nandir called. Baradir ignored him, picked up something by the door and left.

“Baradir?” Nandir called.

“You know, lady,” Herthan began, “you look real nice to my eyes and there’s two of us and one of you. How about we do this the easy way?”

“Hm, yes, indeed,” she said in a bemused tone. She turned and walked away. That juicy ass of hers swayed, begging to be smacked. “So, you agree, then?” she said over her shoulder.

“Yea,” Herthan said. He started forward, but stopped when she raised a hand.

“And you, good man?” she said to Nandir.

“Huh? What about Baradir?” Nandir said.

“Aw, come on, Nan! We’re gonna fuck this girl and she’s gonna let us!”

“Don’t worry about your friend. You’ll see him again, I’m sure. You’re going to get more than you bargained for, I wager. So… do you agree, good man? Nandir, was it?” she asked.

“Uh, yea, I guess,” Nandir said.

“Good,” she said, her mouth curving into an impossibly wide grin, he eyes beginning to glow red.

Herthan felt weak in the knees, his heart pounded. His blood coursed through his veins so hard that he could hear it booming in his ears. He fell to his knees, “What’s going on…” he weakly cried.

“You two good men agreed,” she smiled, “so for a little while, my little pretties. You. Belong. To. Me.” She grinned again.

“Sorcery!” Nandir called feebly.

“It can’t be. She’d be burned,” Herthan barely managed to press the words out.

“Oh, sh,” she shushed them gently as she slipped in the last of the domination charm. Their minds were completely suppressed now and their stared wide-eyed and blankly.

“Hm,” she snickered, “alright, you two, stand up and take off your clothes. Herthan and Nandir, unaware of their surroundings or anything at all, mechanically stood up and stripped off their clothes, piling them at their feet. While they were kicking off their clothes, she waived her hand, pulling a bed from the edge of the room with her magical grip. It glided across the floor and came to a rest in the middle of the room, bathed in light.

She held up an empty glass jar in her hand, which she placed on the floor between them and stepped back. She sighed deeply and began to move her hands in bizarre motions. “Be born and take life, my simulacrum,” she said. She continued with the intricate hand gestures, uttering words in unintelligible tongues, her voice echoing in the space where the men’s voices had not. The glass glowed briefly and then began to distort. Suddenly seeming to be more of a bubble, than hard glass, the bubble expanded and contorted, smaller bubble walls snapping into place with geometric patterns and expanding in different directions. As the bubble crew, the different bubble walls matured into separate linked bubbles. Three, four, five, six different bubbles linked together and grew, some growing secondary and tertiary bubbles.

The writing, weightless mass began to show more order. Where, there were five linked bubbles, now there was a pelvis, two thighs, and two shins. Where there were four bubbles before, now there was a torso with a shoulder, an upper arm, a forearm, and a wrist that was growing more bubbles for the knuckles and fingers. Within moments the glass jar at transformed into a shining, glass-surfaced woman in the nude, standing just short of the witch. Splintering, razor-sharp filaments sprouted from the head of the creation as the face molded to push out the form of a nose while pulling in volume for the eyes and mouth. The filaments gathered into two bunches, perfectly split down the middle and crunching ever so slightly. Her lean shoulders and waist framed cute tits that shined like glass in the sunlight until color began to fade on. Gradually over a few breaths, the whole volume filled in with colors. The skin turned white as milk. The eyes blue as berries. The hair black as night. A creation, a perfect replica of the witch, stood between the two men, facing the witch.

The witch approached the creation. “Your senses to mine. My thoughts to yours. Fulfill your purpose,” she said, tracing a symbol upon the creation’s belly. The witch’s hand ran up her stomach, her sternum, her neck, the cup her chin.

“Perfection,” the both said in unison.

“Get on the bed,” the witch told the simulacrum. The simulacrum eagerly jumped on the bed and knelt obediently.

“Very good,” the witch said as she waived her hand to pull over a fainting couch from the shadows with her unseen, ethereal grip. Easily reclining on it, she crossed her legs and motioned to the two ensorcelled men, “now, my pretties, let’s get them up.” She waived her hand again. The two entranced men flinched and made strangled grunts as their dicks were forced erect and harder than they had ever been. They grunted and heaved in pain that their bodies felt, but their dormant minds were numb to.

“Come now, my pretty, get on the bed,” the witch said pointing at Herthan as she picked up a small pouch in her other hand from its resting spot on the fainting couch. Herthan mechanically walked over to the bed and laid down on it behind the simulacrum. The witch strode over to Herthan and stuffed a clump of barrenwort into his mouth. The witch and the simulacrum shared a mischievous before she walked over to Nandir and stuffed another lump of barrenwort in his mouth. “Chew up,” she said to the men. They mindlessly gnashed their teeth, pulverizing the treated herbs and swallowed them, “you’ll need them soon.”

The witch’s thoughts guided the simulacrum as the replica woman turned and mounted Herthan. The witch waived her fingers, forming patterns that briefly glowed in the air and making trails towards the simulacrum.

“Mmm,” the witch and the simulacrum suppressed a moan in unison as mucusy lubrication flourished and dripped from the replica pussy and asshole. The simulacrum grabbed Herthan’s hard-as-iron dick. The witch, sharing the sensation rubbed her fingers on her palm. The simulacrum guided Herthan’s dick into her dripping wet pussy and sat all of the way down, taking it all of the way in. “Ah,” the witch and the simulacrum gasped together. The witch pinched her legs and pressed on her pelvis with her other hand.

“You there,” the witch pointed at Nandir, “get on the bed and fuck her in the ass.” Nandir’s vacant expression did not change as he knelt on the bed behind the simulacrum, his knees and shins awkwardly weaving between the simulacrum’s and Herthan’s. The simulacrum raised her hips slightly off of Herthan’s to give space and angle for Nandir’s dick to enter her. She reached back and guided Nandir’s iron rod in. His tip kissed her asshole as the wet lubrication met the precum seeped out of Nandir’s dick.

“Put it in,” commanded the witch. Nandir thrusted his pelvis and he decisively entered the simulacrum. “Ah,” they both gasped again. The witch pressed harder on her pelvis as she squeezed her legs harder. Trembling, the simulacrum pushed off Herthan’s shoulders, hard from hours, days, and months or training, and rode the two dicks penetrating her two holes.

“Fuck!” the witch rolled on the couch, fingering her own sopping wet pussy as she wove another charm with her other hand. Thin lines of purple light poured over the air like a thin stream in the forest, coursing for the simulacrum’s hips. The lines of light hit her and curled down her crotch into her pussy or over her hip and into her asshole. The two holes tightened hard and the two men made strained grunts as their dicks, which were harder than they had ever been, were clamped similarly harder. Still trembling, the simulacrum raised and lowered her hips, grinding the two dicks. The two men thrusted their hips, acting on unconscious instinct. They did not last long in the simulacrum’s vise grip and they pumped cum into its two holes.

The simulacrum heaved and panted from exertion and pleasure and raised its head to look at the witch. The witch, wearing the same face of having just orgasmed, licked her lips before getting up from the couch. The witch as the simulacrum shared another smile, “almost done,” they said in unison.

“Just a few more steps,” the witch said as she strolled to the side of the two men who were still blankly staring ahead. The witch spanked the simulacrum’s round ass appraisingly, admiring her own work of herself, before weaving another charm. “Careful not to waste a drop,” she said as the simulacrum’s two holes secreted more mucus-like fluid and formed a seal around the two cocks. The replica rose off of the two dicks, her holes getting smaller as the two dicks pulled out, leaving them completely dry, and closed completely, smoothing over, trapping the cum inside of the simulacrum.

The simulacrum knelt on the floor by the bed as the witch wordlessly bade. Deciding her clothes where in the way, the witch peeled her top down over her belly and pulled the one-piece shirt and short trouser down and kicked it off with her boots.

“Stand up, my pretties,” the witch said in a low, breathy voice. The two men got up and stood stiffly by the bed. The simulacrum reached around the two men, gripping each of their ass cheeks and pulling them close to her, the witch put her hands to her face as she felt, through her connection to the simulacrum, the two dicks press into its cheeks.

“Ah, what bliss,” the witch mumbled with a smile as she walked around for a better view. The witch used her unseen grip of force to move the rumpled bed around to sit on. The simulacrum made eye contact with the witch as the simulacrum held the two dicks and dabbed them on her eagerly outstretched tongue. The witch stroked her pussy and fingered her lip as she willed the simulacrum to plunge her head down onto Nandir’s dick. Feeling the shared sensation of a bulging penis pressed against the inside of her mouth and throat, feeling the stretch on the corners of her lips, the veins of it scraping the roof of her mouth as the head pressed past the uvula. All of the while, the simulacrum was stroking Herthan’s trembling cock.

If the witch had done it herself, should would be unable to breath with the size of the dick blocking the air. It would have hurt. But this way… this way was all of the pleasure and none of the pain. At least, none of the pain for her. The men sweated with pain and exertion, blood coursing in their veins to keep their dicks so hard against the uncaring steel rings of the simulacrum’s mouth and hand grip.

It stroked Herthan as its head bobbed vigorously on Nandir’s cock, the mouth secreting more of the mucusy lubricant. Nandir, made a stifled cry as he was reached climax. The simulacrum pinched his cock at the base, trapping the cum in the tubes as she ate Herthan’s dick and beat his pelvis with her forehead as the simulacrum drove its mouth down his dick and pounded his hips. Seconds later, Herthan was unconcsciously convulsing with the approach of climax. The simulacrum pulled them closer by the dicks and widened its mouth unnaturally to accept them both, elongating its tongue to wrap around both of them sinuously and squeeze them.

Cum trickled, the poured and spurted into the simulacrum’s mouth, pooling around the base of its tongue as the witch worked her pussy with both hands, long fingers from one hand reached deep inside while the other stroked the outside. The simulacrum quivered at the shared sensation as it held the cum in its mouth.

The witch heaved a deep, contented sigh. Getting up, she waived away the two men. Unsteadily, they backed away. The witch couched down, sitting on her ankles, examining the work. The simulacrum displayed the puddle of cum resting in its mouth.

“Oop, can’t let that go to waste,” the witch said, spotting a few drops that had seeped out and dabbed on the simulacrum’s tits. Sliding her finger over the simulacrum’s tit, the witch gathered the spilled cum and then wiping it on the inside of its lip.

“Now, let’s see,” the witch said stirring her finger inside the replica’s mouth, she mixed the cum and pulled her finger carefully out, letting the thin thread of cum stretch and break near the mouth for minimum waste. Tasting the thin coat of semen from her finger, rolling it around on her tongue, “it’ll do,” she decided. She placed a finger on the simulacrum’s chin and closed its mouth.

“Your task is complete. Revert,” the witch commanded, closing the enchantment. The simulacrum’s form wobbled and distorted. The color drained and the details melted into the volume as it warped and shrunk. Within a few breaths, where the simulacrum had proudly knelt, stood a glass jar, nearly half full with freshly harvest semen. Smiling, the witch waived her hand, commanding her unseen force. The glass jar of cum lifted in the air and silently floated away to be stored on a shelf hidden in the darkness.

“Now, what to do with you, two,” the witch said, pondering the two entranced men. “Hm.” She reclined again on the fainting couch. Laying on her side, she lifted one leg and held it up with her hand. “Come here,” she commanded the men. She guided them in. Soon, her leg was propped up with her foot resting on Nandir’s back. One of her hands was clutching Herthan’s head in to tongue her asshole while Nandir licked and fingered her pussy and she squeezed one of her tits with her other hand. She breathed hard with energy as her fluids dripped on them.

“Hm,” she purred, “this sure is fun. Too bad I’m the only one that’ll remember anything.”

Hours later, Herthan woke with a start. It was dark.

“Huh? Nan! Wake up,” Herthan nudged Nandir hard. They were lying on the ground in an alleyway that reeked of trash and urine.

“Huh? What? What happened? Where-?” Nandir began.

“Shut it. We’re late! It’s dark. Get dressed,” Herthan hissed.

“Why? Why am I naked?” Nandir was perplexed as he picked up his clothes from the ground.

Herthan winced with sudden pain as he moved. His head throbbed badly, but his dick ached with throbbing soreness. He twisted to catch the lantern light from the nearby street. His dick was bruised black and purple. Eyes wide with horror, “oh no,” he whispered.

“Worry about it later,” Nandir hustled Herthan, “Averthan’s going to skin us alive if we’re any later.” They dressed hastily. “What happened? I can’t remember anything. Where’ve we been?”

“I… don’t remember, either,” Herthan said. “Last thing I remember was looking for…” Ruvalthan. Fucking Ruvalthan. At that Three Pies place.

• 2 months later...

After a three month break, chapter 7 is here. This one is a bit rough. Most of this chapter is erotic. Hope you enjoy. As always, I'm open to requests, comments, and suggestions.

There is a short-term trajectory for this plot, but it's pretty open after the next couple of chapters. Take care.

Chapter 7

Herthan bided his time until the next day off. His memory of the last day off was hazy and his body ached. Especially his dick. My dick aches so bad, it’s like I stuffed in a glass bottle. He grumbled. Herthan did not know why, but he had this deep feeling that, somehow, this was all Ruvalthan’s fault.

He and Nandir had all of the cleaning chores for the kitchen maids because of their lateness the last week, but Herthan worked quickly, fueled by spite.

“Right. Off with you, then,” said Siradir.

The two of them put up the last of the pots and pans.

“Not you,” she scolded Nandir.

“What? You said we could go,” Nandir protested.

“Not the both of you, babyface! Just him. He worked harder while you slugged about. I’ve got another stewpot for you to scour.” Siradir roared at him.

Herthan paid it no mind and slipped out of the kitchen and made his way out of the barracks and garrison, snagging his coin purse along the way. Still relacing it on his belt as he strode past the garrison gates he looked around. It was a hazy memory, but he could remember it. Almost. He wandered about.

“Oi,” he waived at one of the town watch.

“Aye?” the guard greeted him suspiciously.

“You know where I can find a nice place that does pies? I think it’s called the Three Pies or something,” Herthan said.

“The Three Pies, it is!” the guard’s face brightened, “Two streets that way, take a left and it’s on the left,” the guard directed.

“Thanks, good man,” Herthan waived. Herthan found the place without a problem. It seemed cozy and smelled of fresh sweet pies and meat pies. The barkeep had a counter against one wall with some doors on the opposite wall from the window. The main room was filled with tables, chairs, and townsfolk stuffing their faces. He stopped himself from going in right away and waited across the street, blending in with the crowd of passersby. He looked in the window. At first, he did not see Ruvalthan inside and wondered if he had missed him. Better be patient, he thought, otherwise, I’m never gonna get that piece of shit back. He waited and it paid off. He saw through the window, over the crowd of patrons, one of the doors opened and out came Ruvalthan and a woman. She seemed pretty enough, if a bit on the flat side. He watched them talking and smiling for a few minutes, but then it happened.

Herthan had been suspicious since the two of them came out of the door. He saw Ruvalthan search in his own purse and palmed some coins into her hand. Herthan did not see how much Ruvalthan paid her, but Herthan had a developing eye and definitely knew a slut when he saw one. Ruvalthan passed out of view of the window on the inside and Herthan prudently backed into the alley. Again, his instincts were right. The main door to the tavern opened and Ruvalthan walked out with a dumb grin of boy in stupid love.

Herthan watched and waited as Ruvalthan walked back down the street towards the garrison. He probably blew all of his coin for the week on the whore. I wonder if he even had any pie…. Well, time to sample the goods. Herthan exited the alley, made his way across the street, and into the tavern. Where the sounds gently wafted to him outside in the street and competed with the filth of the city, the smells inside were powerful and drowned out even the smell of the people inside. Herbs and meats freshly baked in the pies saturated his nose. Now that he was inside, he could see past the bar. A cut out window on the back wall had a view of the oven with pies baking in them.

“Take a seat? Just had a table come open. Maybe you want to sit at the bar?” a tavern maid approached him and asked.

“Actually, I came for the working girls. I hear yours are a few marks better than the ones that the whoremonger has,” Herthan said.

“Uh… we have a few, good master. There’s one right there,” she pointed at a dark-haired woman, “Perianir’s her name. She’ll give you a good rate.”

“I… really like the golden-haired ones, like… that one,” he pointed at the woman he had seen with Ruvalthan.

“Gennaethan? Sure, she does the work. More pricey, though. You sure? My girl, Perianir could use the coin,” the tavern maid suggested.

“Nah. Thanks, though,” Herthan said over his shoulder as he made his way between the tables. Gennaethan went back to the bar and grabbed four mugs of ale by the handles, two in each hand, and ferried them over to another table with a smile. Herthan slowed his approach and waited until she was away from that table when he moved to be on her path to the bar.

“Help you with something, good master?” Gennaethan said.

“I hear you’re a working girl,” Herthan said.

“I am. Something you’re looking for?” Gennaethan said with a sweet smile.

“My dick in your ass,” Herthan smiled back.

Gennaethan’s sweetness faltered, “that’ll cost you a bit o’ coin, good master.”

“How much?”

“four silvers for one go,” she said. She looked reluctant.

Good. This is for you, Ruvalthan, Herthan thought, “fine.” He fished out six silver coins and dropped them into her hand. She pocketed them and silently walked toward the door in the back wall of the tavern’s main room. She opened it revealing a hallway lined with doors. Walking down the hall, she opened one of the doors and stood aside for Herthan to enter. She closed it behind him. It was a small room with a wooden-framed bed and a hay-stuffed mattress. A chair at a table and a window were the only other dressings in the plain room of clay and timbers.

“Alright, let’s see what we’re workin’ with, good master,” she knelt down and started tugging his pants down.

“I ain’t payin’ for you to suck it,” Herthan said.

“Aye, but you will pay if you fuck my ass dry and rip it, so just enjoy the free lick,” Gennaethan said.

Herthan’s dick flopped out of his pants, already starting to get hard in anticipation. She grabbed the base with her forefinger and thumb to hold it up and licked it. She put it in her mouth and bobbed a few times.

“You like sucking dick, don’t you?” Herthan said.

She slurped a bit and bobbed two more times, before lifting her mouth off of the now rock-hard dick, threads of spitty mucus trailed and dangled between her lips and the tip. “It is my preference, good master. Really, I was hoping to sell you on this instead,” she smiled coyly.

“I didn’t pay to wait,” Herthan said.

Gennaethan’s smile faded as she reluctantly got up and turned around. He lifted up the skirt of her dress as she leaned forward and yanked her britches down. She pulled aside one of her ass cheeks and looked back at him sourly.

“Aw, don’t make that face before we even get started,” Herthan chuckled, settled a hand on her hip under her dress while guiding his dick towards her puckered asshole.

“Now just go slowly, good master,” she said as his tip started to press on the warm ring that he paid for. He pushed.

“Oh! I said easy!” she protested, but he pushed more. “Hey!”

“It ain’t gonna go in without a push for a nice tight one like this. Shut your mouth and I’ll give you a tip. An ass this tight,” Herthan said just as the ring gave way, accepting the head and fitted tightly on the top of the shaft.

“Oh!” Gennaethan cried. Herthan squeezed her hip and grabbed her hair to pull head back. Her eyes were screwed shut. He thrust his hips and slowly but firmly stuffed his all of the way into her asshole. “Ah!” she cried out. A tear beaded at the corner of her eye. “It hurts!”

“I paid for it,” he said. He pulled his hips back and thrust hard, stuffing his dick in deeper.

“Ahhh…” she hissed in pain as he pumped her. He pulled her hair again, craning her neck around, forcing her to look at him as he smacked her ass. She winced in pain and gritted her teeth.

“Take that dick, bitch,” he said.

“I’ll fix you,” she growled.

Herthan felt her clench her asshole around his shaft. “Oh!” he exclaimed in surprise. He struggled to force it in and pull it out. It almost hurt. He knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to make him cum and finish early. And it worked. Herthan thrust pumped her ass cheeks two more time when he felt the spasms. He smacked her ass again as he pumped cum into her rectum. His toes curled in his boots. His eyes rolled back in his head and his arm drawn back to smack her ass again reached for the wall to steady himself from almost passing out. They both breathed hard.

“You didn’t pay to smack me,” she grumbled at him.

He shoved her down on the floor, pushing her by her hip while still holding onto the wall. He cried out again and looked back at him balefully, “you’ll not be getting any more business like that!” Her skirt was still flipped up and Herthan admired her gaping asshole with his cum trickling out in pulses.

Herthan, dick beginning to fatigue and dripping on the floor, rooted around in his coin purse and fished out some more. He tossed the coins on the floor. Two more silvers and eight coppers.

“That make it worth your while?” Herthan asked, looking down on her.

She looked at the coins, looked up at him apprehensively, and looked back at the coins, “I… suppose it might–but the next time it stays out of my ass. Got it?” She pulled a kerchief from her pocket to wipe the cum off of her ass cheeks and off of the floor. She pulled her britches up and flipped her skirt down. She reached over to sop up the cum drops from Herthan’s dick as he stepped away and pulled up his trousers.

He looked down at her and smiled, “sure,” He walked out of the room. “Slut,” he said when as door closed. He left the tavern. His dick was pleasantly sore from stuffing that nice, tight ass. His hand still stung a bit from where he slapped her, too. Smiling a contended smile, he saundered back towards the garrison. That was all of the coin he had for two weeks, but it’s worth it to stick it to Ruvalthan. How d’ya like that, Ruvie? I stuffed your favorite whore and she liked my dick so much that she licked it for free.

Herthan had learned from his uncles that the best revenge was a cold one, well worth waiting and preparing for. Herthan spent the next month’s days off working extra jobs around the garrison for a little extra coin. When asked, he said that he was saving up for a something for a lady. ‘Oh, that’s sweet,’ the kitchen maids would say. Oh, it’ll be sweet, alright.

He approached Baradir one evening before the next day off. Baradir looked at him warily.

“What?” Herthan asked.

“Nothing,” Baradir said, “whaddya need?”

“Got some of that stuff? The barrenwort leaves?” Herthan asked.

“Yea. Some real good stuff,” he reached into his pocket and held out a small brown cloth bag cinched tight with a pair of strings. Herthan reached for it, but Baradir pulled it back out of reach.

“Hey,” Herthan said warningly.

“This is good stuff. Two silvers,” Baradir said.

“Two silvers!?” Herthan exclaimed. Several other soldiers in the barracks looked over at the noise. Sheepishly, Herthan lowered his voice, “that’s a lot.”

“Take it or leave it,” Baradir said firmly.

That’s a lot, Herthan thought, if I pay that now, I can’t… “are you gonna have stuff this good in another week?

“I can have even better stuff in a week. You pay up then?” Baradir said.

“Yea,” Herthan looked down.

“Good. It’ll be better stuff, but I’ll sell it for the same price,” Baradir said, “for your lucky girl, whatever her name is.”

“Yea,” Herthan grumbled. The next week went by in the same blur that the previous month had. He trained hard. Everyone trained hard. Herthan often wondered what they were training for, but it was few and far between that he allowed much further thought on it between the practice fighting, formation fighting, equipment cleaning, and garrison chores or repairing training dummies and targets or making new ones, hauling in supplies, and the like.

The week went by and the last detail worked itself out. The next day was the day off and it was Ruvalthan’s turn to help the kitchen maids. Herthan discreetly bought the barrenwort from Baradir that night. The next morning, he ate breakfast quickly and headed out as soon as he was done, coins jingling in his purse as he jaunted up the street and around the corner to the Three Pies Tavern.

He forgot how early it was in the morning and the place was just opening up.

“Have a seat and a pie, good master?” the same tavern maid that greeted him a month ago asked him.

“No, I’m here for Gennaethan,” Herthan said.

“Oh… she’s not here yet, good master. Have a table and a pie?” she asked again.

“She’s coming, though, right?” Herthan pressed, he loomed over the tavern maid and stepped towards her.

“Uh, y-yes, good master. She’s coming. Just not here yet,” the tavern maid said. “Please, just have a seat. It’s not busy, so take a table. No charge.”

“Fine,” he said.

“A pie, good master?” she offered.

“No, I’m fine. Thanks,” he waived her off.

The next hour was nerve wracking. Was Ruvalthan going to work fast, finish his kitchen chores, and come rushing over here to spew his puppy love all over that slut before Herthan had time to set things up? Customers started to steadily stream into the tavern soon after Herthan sat down. He watched. No Gennaethan. No Ruvalthan. The tavern maid checked on him a few more times and offered him an ale. He paid three copper pennies for an ale and nursed it while he waited. It was warm and sweet and not a bad ale at all, but Herthan was a bit distracted to fully enjoy it.

There she is, Herthan spied her coming into the main room through the door to the hallway in the back. She smiled at the customers and other maids, pulling on her apron and began serving the tables. Herthan faced away from her and waited. He raised his hand to motion that he needed help when he saw that she was near out of the corner of his eye.

“Can I get you something, good master?” she asked him as she approached from his back, “a pie or another ale?...” her cheeriness trailed off as she came around the other side of him and saw his face. “You,” she said flatly.

“Yes, me,” he grinned at her.

“What will it be, good master?” she asked in a surly tone.

“I want to have you all day,” he said.

“Hah. That’ll cost more than you got, sir,” she said flippantly.

“I got a bit more than fifty silvers,” he said to her in a quiet but pointed tone.

She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head back, “fifty?”

“Yea, I’ll pay ten up front,” he offered.

“I’ve got a regular that comes in soon,” she looked around, “really, he’s supposed to be here by now.”

“Does he pay fifty silvers?” Herthan sneered at her. “No? Do you make fifty silvers in a whole day of slutting?” He let the question hang.

“Twenty-five up front,” she argued.

“You don’t make fifty silvers in a week of slutting, so you can take this deal, or I find a smarter whore,” Herthan laughed at her. Her eyes flared and her lower chin and lower lip stiffened. Ooh, I overdid it. Best chance to stick it to Ruvalthan, he grumbled to himself and swallowed his pride a bit. “Tell you what. I’ll pay fifteen up front and food all day and I’ll give another five silvers every hour or two.”

“You think you’re gonna last all day?” she asked.

“Don’t worry about how long I’m gonna last. I’m buying you for the whole day until the place closes or I’m done with you. Fifty silvers will be yours, if you keep your end,” Herthan said.

She hesitated and glared at him resentfully. She hates the way I talk to her. That’ll make it even better, Herthan chuckled to himself internally.

“Let’s see the fifteen on the table,” she said. Herthan stacked the silver coins in three stacks of five. When the last stack clinked down her looked back up at her with a smug smile. “Let me see the rest,” she said.

“I’m not laying it out,” he said sternly.

“I just want to see it to make sure you’re not lying,” she said crossly.

“Oh. That’s pretty mean,” he mocked, but he held open his coin purse and tilted it so that she could see. He put his hand in and turned over some of the coins so she could see there were more silvers underneath.

She looked from the coin purse to him and back to the purse.

“Deal, but you buy all three meals,” she said.

“Fine,” he said and looked at her expectantly.

“What?” she asked uncomfortably.

“You’re supposed to take me back to the fuck room,” he said.

You’re supposed to buy the food first,” she countered.

“Fine. Pick a meat pie and a pitcher of ale, no more than seven pennies’ worth, and bring it back. Is the room open?” he said impatiently.

“Yea,” she said.

“Fine. You get the pie and meet me there. You dally and I start taking back pay,” he said.

“Hey!” she protested, but Herthan had already pushed away from the table, leaving the fifteen silvers, and was walking towards the door in the back of the room. He ignored her anger and could hear her hastily scooping up the coins and stalking over to the kitchen to get a pie. He showed himself through the hall and into the room where she had taken his cock up her ass a few weeks beforehand.

He looked around in the room. I wonder if they tried being an inn and decided that they’d make more money this way. He mused. He sat down on the chair by the table and took his boots off and set them aside. He reached into a pocket in his jacket and pulled out the bag of barrenwort he had bought from Baradir.

“The bitch’ll be shitting and farting cum for a week,” he muttered and chuckled to himself. It was a tightly packed small bag that took up his whole palm and he felt its weight. Plucking one of the leaves, he chewed on it. It was bitter. Very bitter. He continued to undress and waited on the chair until she came in with a steaming meat pie held by a mitted hand and a jug of ale with the other. He looked at her from his seat on the chair and no clothes. She looked at him uncertainly from the doorway.

“Close the door,” he said in a low voice.

She stepped in and nudged the door shut with her food. She carried the food and drink to the table and set it down.

“Ooh!” she yelped and flinched as he thrust his hand between her legs. Pushing it away, “at least let me latch the door,” she protested. She moved back to the door and latched it. He watched her go and waited as she anxiously turned around.

“You like sucking dick, right?” he said. His dick was getting hard just from watching her.

“… It’s … easier,” she said.

“Show me what you can do, then,” he said and planted his feet wide. She took an uncertain step towards him.

“Take off your clothes, first,” he said.

“I can’t be naked! What if…” she started to protest by trailed off seeing his smile.

“I bought you for the day. You don’t need to worry about anyone but me,” he said.

She kicked off her shoes and pulled her dress off over her head and tossed it on the bed. She pulled on the knot on her chest wrap and pulled it off, tossing it on top of the dress. Milky white, perky tits starred at him, though she averted her eyes. She never takes her clothes off, I bet. She fucks with her clothes on. That’s probably part of why she likes sucking dick instead of getting fucked, Herthan thought as she pulled off her small clothes, revealing a small tuft of curly blond hair hiding her dirty, dirty snatch. She stood there apprehensively.

“I’m cold,” she said.

“Come here and show me what you can do,” he said.

She stepped up to him and squatted down. Herthan looked at her, almost like he saw her for the first time. She is a pretty girl. I can see what Ruval like about her. Too bad I’m going to paint her face for him to see, he thought.

“Kneel,” he said.

“My knees will hurt,” she protested.

“You must not actually want to get paid, bitch. Kneel,” he commanded.

She grimaced and looked to the side as she set her knees down between his feet. She wrapped her forefinger and thumb around the base of his dick, like she had the last time, and held it up. She buried her face under his dick, licking his balls, his dick lay over her face, the tip swaying and tapping her forehead as she looking up at him. She licked and sucked his balls and his dick began to ache. He was not sure if it was the barrenwort or her, but she was good. Herthan had been around and been with a few whores or easy tavern girls and stuffed a few farmer’s daughters from his village before he enlisted with Sergeant Blaithan.

His dick throbbed with her licks and quivered when she popped the suction on one of his balls. She dragged her tongue from the base of the shaft by the nutsack all of the way up to the tip. She squeezed the shaft and pulled back the foreskin and licked the tip. She looked him in the as she swatted the edge of his dickhead with her tongue to the left and the right. The left. The right. Left. Right. Left. And the right before stroking the shaft twice and putting her mouth over the head.

“Aahh!” Herthan moaned, feeling her suck on the head of his dick hard. His balls and shaft tingled and he was sure it was the barrenwort that time. She started to bob on his dick. She was bobbing fast, sucking hard, and squeezing the shaft. “Oh! OH!” Herthan moaned. She squeezed and sucked and bobbed. Her head was down, focused on dragging his dick through her mouth.

“A-Ah-AAH!” She pressed with her other hand behind his nutsack. He shivered, curling his toes, turning his head this way and that. His dick tried to pump cum into her mouth, but her pressing was keeping it back. He felt the pulse of his seed two, three, four times, before she left go and it seeped out. She kept sucking hard and stroking the whole time.

When he stopped quivering and was able to look at her, she was already looking at him. She slowly came off of his dick, slurping a little at the tip. His dick danced in throbs as her face moved away. She opened her mouth revealing a pool of his seed bathing her teeth. She looked up at him as she closed her mouth. She winced mildly as she swallowed the bitterness and opened it again to show she had taken it all down.

“Wow,” he said.

“I suppose you’ll need a nap, now, good master,” she said quietly.

“Maybe. I want to see how deep you can take it,” he said.

“But you’re done. You finished,” she said.

“It’s still hard and I’m still paying. How deep can you go?” he asked.

Shrugging, she leaned in again, holding it up, she put her mouth on it and pushed halfway down the shaft and looked up at him.

“Come on. A girl like you can take it deeper,” he said.

She moved her head from side to side, he could feel her shimmy the head of his dick past the back of her tongue. Her eyes bulged and crossed for a second as she pushed past the urge to puke. She pushed a little further and looked up at him again. Tears were beading at the corners of her eyes, her brow furrowed.

“I bet you can go further. I’m going to help,” he pushed the back of her head. Her eyes bugged as his shaft slipped past her teeth and down her throat until her chin was firmly pressed between his nuts. Her eyes were bloodshot and tearing and she was now desperate for air. She was hitting his thighs, protesting against his hand holding her down on his dick. He tensed and throbbed his dick in her throat and felt her neck with his other hand. He could feel his dick through her upper neck.

He released her and she pushed back violently, falling over.

“You fucking asshole! I’m done!” she coughed and spat.

“You’re done with the other thirty-five silvers, then. Or, you can take another silver for that test,” he reached into his purse on the floor with his trousers and slapped the coin onto the table.

“You did a good job,” he said, “that’s the hardest I ever came. I might have to come back,” he said.

She looked uncertainly at the additional silver on the table. “Thanks,” she said reluctantly.

“Get on the bed,” he said to her, again in a low voice, getting up from the chair and looming over her.

“Why? You want to sleep next to me? I’m not tired. I want to eat the pie before it gets cold,” she said.

“You’ll eat when I need a rest. Get on the bed, bitch,” he seized her by the arm, hauled her to her feet, and shoved her onto the bed.

“Hey!” She caught herself, both hands on the bed, a knee on the bed, and a foot on the floor. He smacked her ass. The slap rang in the room.

“Ow!” she protested, but he grabbed her hips, fed his dick into her pussy, and shoved it all the way in. “OH!” she cried in surprised. His hips slammed into hers again and again. He could see her tits jiggle to the side as she looked back at him, biting her lips. After another minute, he was pumping seed into her. He moaned and she relaxed until he started thrusting again.

“Aren’t you done?” she cried.

“No,” was all he spared for her as he pumped harder and harder. She cried out and buried her face in the straw-stuffed mattress. He was near cumming again and thrust hard three more time before pulling out. He stepped to the side and grabbed her hair.

“Hey!” she protested as pulled her by the hair and slapped his dick, wet with her juices, against her face.

“Agh!” she protested again, but opening her mouth to whine was all he needed. His dick plunged in and he pushed and pulled her by the fistful of hair, forcing her mouth up and down the shaft. He was almost there, when he pulled her off. She coughed and spat as his seed streaked across her face in four lines and then trickled down. He let her go and she sank back onto the bed, holding herself up weakly on her hand and elbows, looking up at him. His cum trickled down her forehead and cheek, dripping off of her nose and streaming over her lips. She blew some aside so she could breathe without it getting into her mouth. It ran down her chin and beaded drops on her perky, white tits.

She panted for breath and coughed. “You fucking asshole!” she tried to wipe the cum off of her face, but she ended up just smearing it over her cheek and lip. She pulled her hand away and thick threads trailed away on her hand before they broke, dapping specks of cum on her thighs.

Herthan walked over to his pile of clothes and picked up two more leave of barrenwort to chew.

“What’re those?” she asked, but then she saw Herthan chewing the leaves. “Shit. You didn’t say anything about that stuff. I’ve heard about that. You lied to me!” she called, angrily pointing at him with her cum-smeared hand.

Herthan chuckled, “did not. Never said anything about these, one way or the other. Deal’s a deal and fifty silvers weighs fifty silvers.” She glowered at him, but he laughed some more. He could not take her seriously with his cum running down her face. “Come here and eat, slut.”

“Let me clean off,” she said sullenly.

“No. Come here, sit at this fucking table. Be a good little cunt and eat your pie and drink your ale with a nice, painted face,” he raised his voice at her.

She cowered and crept from the bed to the chair and sat on it, naked. She timidly pulled the pie over and tried to eat. She wiped the cum away some more, but it was starting to dry on her face, chest, and hands. Herthan nagged a few bites of the pie for himself before letting her eat the rest. She was half done when he started stroking his dick.

“I’m almost done. Can’t you wait?” she said irritably.

“Keep eating, bitch,” he stroked harder. She ate another bite and was chewing when he nudged her aside.

“Hey, what are you–?” she said in surprise, but he pointed his dick down and dribbled cum onto the last few bites of the pie.

“Hey! I was going to eat that!” she yelled.

“You are going to eat that,” he said.

“The fuck I am!” she retorted, but he pulled out another silver and five copper pennies and jingled them in his hand. She grimaced and made a forlorn sigh.

“Why are you doing this?” she asked.

“Because I can, slut. I bought you. I get to use you however I want,” he said. “Now eat up.”

She reluctantly held the spoonful of cummy meatpie in front of her. She hesitated, but he pushed the spoon into her mouth.

“Mf!” she glared at him angrily, but he was already scooping up the last bite and shoving it at her. “Eat, bitch,” he said. He made her eat and swallow the cummy food before opening her mouth to show her obedience.

The morning wore on for her, but Herthan delighted himself of filling up Gennaethan’s mouth a pussy with his cum and watching it spill out while he ate another dose of barrenwort leave.

It was coming to midday. She knelt before him and he stood over her. He gripped her head and pumped his hard dick with his other hand. It loomed over her.

“I’m getting hungry again,” she said numbly.

“I’ll fix that for you,” he said as his cum dripped out onto her forehead and streamed down either side of her nose, over and around her mouth. Drops formed and hung from her chin.

“Get dressed,” he said. She reached for a towel to wire her face, but he snatched it away from her.

“No,” he said firmly, “I told you to get dressed. Leave that on there.” She frowned apprehensively, but put on her clothes. He scolded her to make sure that the cum stayed on her face and did not get wiped on the clothes, but she shot back that she did not want it on her clothe either. He spanked her twice, scolding her for talking back to him. Cum dripped off of her chin and blotted onto the front of her dress. He pulled his own trousers on, too.

“Shit,” she said in annoyance, trying to rub out the wet spot on her dress.

“Go get some food,” he said, holding out some more coins for her.

“Can I have the towel?” she asked.

“No. You’re to go out there and walk proud with that painted face,” he said.

“WHAT!? Go fuck yourself…” her anger trailed off at his infuriating smirk as he clinked three more silvers together.

“… What if my regular sees me? It’s bad for business,” she said. He clinked a fourth silver into his hand.

“I hope he does. As good of a cock sucker as you are, you’ll be back to normal in a week. You’ll have new regulars. I’ll spread the word around. You’ll get plenty of meat and cream in your face with coin to spare, alright? But disobey me and I’ll say that you’re all teeth. Remember, I’ve got a whole garrison of hungry dicks.”

She looked very sad. Herthan almost felt sorry for her, but thiss was not really about her. This was about Ruvalthan. This would teach Ruvalthan not to get in his way and teach all of the other whores and sluts to stay away from that piece of shit. He looked at her, saying nothing, until she slowly turned, unlatched the door, and left. He followed her into the hall and watched her open the door to the main dining room, making sure that she kept the bath of cum on her face. He held the door open and looked on from the hall. He snickered as he watched the customers’ heads turn. The murmur of conversation in the room changed subtly as more and more of the patrons noticed her cum-painted face, turning red with embarrassment. Herthan could tell. Her ears nearly glowed red from being a public display. She went to the bar counter. The barkeep said nothing and just shook his head. He watched her disappear into the kitchen and emerge a moment later. She’s being a good girl. She kept it on. He could see that she was crying silently.

Herthan suppressed a pang of guilt and held the door open for her. She re-entered the room. He latched the door behind them. Silently, she set the pie down on the table and took her clothes off.

“You can use the towel now,” he said, but she stood there silently, looking at the wall. He got annoyed, “wipe your filthy face off, bitch.” Slowly, she bent to pick up the towel that Herthan had snatched from her and wiped away the rest of his cum from her face and tried to dab it away from her hair before putting the towel down.

“Eat your pie,” he said. He took another few bites for himself, but left her alone. She ate silently. He watched her eat and let her rest for a few minutes afterward. He tried talking to her and offered a few jokes, but she looked straight at the wall. Herthan’s smile from his last attempt to change the mood. Ah, well. She’s really mad. I pushed her too much. Probably won’t take my business again. Ah, well. She’s really good at pulling out cum with those slut lips, but she picked Ruvalthan, so… she’ll have to pay, but then I’ll leave her be, he told himself.

She stiffly obeyed his command to get on the bed.

“Ass up, slut,” he told her. She arched her back as she sank her face into the pillow and folded her arms around her head. He stuffed his dick in her and bucked her hips. She let out small cries. She might hate me, but her dirty pussy still likes dick and she can’t argue with it. He came in her and pulled out, walking over to the chair, eating another pair of leaves of barrenwort. His dick was sore from fucking all day, but it was a good sore. He sat down.

“Come here and do what you’re good at,” he said. She crawled down from the bed, cum dripping out of her pussy and down her leg. She crawled on the wooden floor over to kneel between his leg and silently cupped her mouth over his dick and bobbed her head rhythmically. She made no slurping sounds. She did not look up at him. She did one thing only.

“Good girl. It’s coming,” he moaned. He felt the cum wash into her mouth. She did not pinch the base of the shaft and she swallowed before showing him the ivory pool. She looked at the floor with her hands on her knees. He looked at her as he chewed more barrenwort. What do I do now? I’ve fucked her ‘til she turned dumb. Filled her up in two holes. Maybe stuff her ass again? Nah, I’m too sore for that. Looks like her mouth gets the cum river for the rest of the day. Where the fuck is Ruvalthan? He’s missed the best parts.

Minutes later, he heard a commotion. Then he heard it. The thing that he had been waiting all day for. The reason that he had defiled this whore.

“WHERE IS SHE?” he heard Ruvalthan’s angry voice.

“Aha!” He laughed and leapt up. She looked up in surprise, but did not resist as he grabbed her hair again. She looked up at him with dead eyes as she opened her mouth.

“I’ll fix that, slut. Be grateful,” he growled as he jammed his dick deep into her mouth. Her eyes bulged as he thrust past her gag reflex and pushed it down her throat all of the way to the nut sack resting on her lower lip. He pumped the shaft a few times before pulling it out. She fell down on her hands, coughing and gasping, but he pulled her back up by the hair and shoved his dick back in. Forcing her head back and forth, she bobbed on his pulsing cock, spit and precum dripping from her mouth and the shaft, making a line of small wet spots on the wooden floor.

Herthan heard the hall door bang open. “GENNAE!” he heard Ruvalthan’s angry voice.

The slut perked up, coming out of her numb stupor. “RUVIE?” she screamed, “HELP!”

“Help?” he smacked her across the face hard enough to knock her onto her side. He whimpered as he pulled her back up by the hair again. The door to the room started to bang. Now’s the time! He grabbed her under the jaw and pulled it open while he vigorously worked his dick with the other hand. The door pounded again and he could hear Ruvalthan fighting the men that worked the tavern. He could hear Ruvalthan their groans and cries of pain as he beat them off and resumed banging on the door. The wood around the latch splintered. Almost there!

The wood splintered again as the door began to give way. Herthan gripped his cock hard, letting the pressure build. Holding her mouth open, he shot a large stream into her open mouth as her pitiful eyes melted in tears.

“Keep it open, bitch. There’s more,” he growled at her. The cum swelled and sloshed in her mouth as he shot a second stream in. It lapped over her lip and dripped over his hand onto her legs. Almost there!

The door banged open. Ruvalthan stood there, wreathed in anger, just as Herthan shot a load across the girl’s face and shoved her on the ground in between them. She rolled onto her side and propped herself up on an elbow. The cum spilled out of her mouth as she coughed. Herthan stroked the last load out and it flew over her body like a strand of rope before audibly plopping over her shoulder and tits.

She sobbed looking up at Ruvalthan. Ruvalthan looked at her, but then his face twisted into hate as he looked back at grinning Herthan.

Sweet revenge, you piece of shit.