Question about Bashed Patch, Race Records

movomo

Hello guys!

I've made some new races past few days that use the new head and the new eyes.

New eye assets are essential because those races are x110 scale. It works fine when I don't include the plugin in the bashed patch.

However, whenever I try to merge it into my BP it attempts to do a bad thing. Looks like my Bash thinks they could cause the googly eyes issue. So in the BP their eyes are replaced with vanilla eye assets. This drives me nuts as whatever I try that I can think of(deleting MBP vanilla oblivion eye colors from my race, esmify, adding bash tags, etc) it doesn't change nothing. The eyes are replaced with vanilla ones.

x117race.esm does the same thing but does not suffer this problem, so I figure I'm doing something stupid. Whether I or Wrye Bash is the idiot someone help me!

*EDIT*

Looks like I forgot this thing.

Here's the plugin. Also packed MBP and x117 esm together in case that you're not running them.

PluginTest.7z

You are not doing something stupid, wyre bash is being stupid. There is a hard coded workaround for the x117 race and the bashed patch in the patcher. The best option is to create a duplicate set of eyes for the races with the latest experimental version TES4Edit.

Ah... :-/

Well, that's a relief anyway.. sort of. Thank you very much.

There are too many eye color sets already. I'd just request folks not to merge the plugin then, rather than duplicating things.

Maybe emptying out all the eye colors for the race could help.

Archived