Sexlab Body search has missing potential.

Let me start by saying that the mod is great, the framework is there and it is light on the game but I can't help but feel that they missed an opportunity with it, as of now body searches happen and they are annoying more than an event that should play out, playing a thief character that steals stuff can be punishing when using this mod but the outcome is lack luster at best.

Hidden pocket- 

the animation of guards digging through you to find hidden contraband with their fingers has potential to evolve further.

1) you can add degenerate guards that can't hold themselves and they end up plowing the unsuspecting dragonborn while they are in their vulnerable state while bent over.

2) when items are found in the hidden pocket guards can choose to punish the dragon born by either plowing them or reporting them to the jarl. 

Bribery

1) when items are found outside the player hidden pocket a speech check can happen where the guards can be paid in various methods :).

2) dragonborn may choose  to skip to the chase and bribe the guards before they even search, by any means of course.

1) the sexy dragonborn is now the talk of the guards, they might wanna search you or blackmail you even more now.

these are just from the top of my head and someone can make animations which result in interesting scenarios which are tied to searching, Make body search great again!.