Won't show up in game

WW just won't show up in game. I have the latest version, and I have tried several times to get it to wotk and it won't. I have script mods enabled, and it isn't in the list. When I first downloaded it, it said the scripts file wasn't there. So I closed the game,  deleted and re-installed it, and nothing popped up that time. Can someone please help/ tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Yeah, seems fine. Well I don't know. If you are using the latest patches of both the game and the mod it should work (I think the latest 2 versions of WW need TS4 v1.99.xxx or above).

I would try just the game and the WW mod with nothing else installed, just to rule out it is not a conflict with another mod.

1 hour ago, ffra said:

Yeah, seems fine. Well I don't know. If you are using the latest patches of both the game and the mod it should work (I think the latest 2 versions of WW need TS4 v1.99.xxx or above).

I would try just the game and the WW mod with nothing else installed, just to rule out it is not a conflict with another mod.

Thanks, I think it may be. Do the better build buy and/or TOOL mods affect it? those are the only two I've downloaded recently.

4 hours ago, annerees said:

Thanks, I think it may be. Do the better build buy and/or TOOL mods affect it? those are the only two I've downloaded recently.

Those mods should not affect WW in any way. I have TOOL + lots of other mods and no issues, so BBB also should be okay.

Is your game up to date? Latest version of WW will not work with older game versions.

You can try to move all your mods, saves and tray to desctop or somewhere else as backup > repair (or reinstall) the game > run the game vanilla so it generates folders again.

Then put in just WW (latest version) + some animations in mods directly and test if it works.

If it will work you can slowly add rest of your mods, saves and tray while testing after each chunk.

Also in saves there is a WW folder - you can delete it, as it might have bugged settings.

I reinstalled my game due to broken mods. I copied all the save and mod data for backups but when I reinstalled it said the ww save file was incorrect like it knee it was a fresh game install. I then reinstalled ww and replaced saves and now I get everything besides ww. I came here looking for answers. I hope starting the game vanilla works