9 hours ago, MrOrange17 said:

SexLab Defeat isn't working for me, when I defeat my enemies as an aggressor, they just die instead of just being knock down, when sneak behind the enemies, pressing the hotkey does nothing (and yes, I check what the action key is and configured it to the key I want which is X in this case)

Make sure the player as aggressor feature is turned on in MCM, make sure the animation files were generated successfully, and lastly the choke from behind animation will not work with NEMESIS and you won't be able to sneak knock down enemies from behind, both the original SL Defeat and the Baka Edition are not compatible with NEMESIS you need to switch to FNIS if you want to use the sneak knock down feature. Even if you use both NEMESIS and FNIS it still won't work you need to use FNIS only.

• 1 month later...