Can't Choose/Play Some Animations

Okay, I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but I don't know when/where.

I downloaded some animations, but they aren't showing up in my game. Meaning, I can't select them to add to a playlist, and I can't select them to play in real time. It's from a sequence. Teasing, Handjob, Vaginal, Vaginal, Climax. The 2 Vags and the Climax show up but the Teasing and HJ don't.

I can go into the Animations Disabler in WW settings, and they are listed there. However, when I click on the object where these animations are to be played, I don't see them on the list (of available Teasing animations or available Handjob animations).

I've deleted the thumbnailcache file, uninstalled and reinstalled WW, deleted and replaced those particular animations in my Mods folder. Nothing works. I really want to have the whole sequence and not just the end of it. This is by one of my favorite animators, and I was really looking forward to playing it.

And nothing (from what I understand) is too deep in my mods folder. I put all animations under Mods/Animations. These are there with the rest of them (that are working).

Any ideas about how to make these available to choose (and not just in Animations Disabler)? There may be other animations that I haven't seen yet that aren't appearing in the same way. I've downloaded hundreds to probably thousands of them. 

Thanks!!

16 hours ago, RushTX said:

Okay, I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but I don't know when/where.

I downloaded some animations, but they aren't showing up in my game. Meaning, I can't select them to add to a playlist, and I can't select them to play in real time. It's from a sequence. Teasing, Handjob, Vaginal, Vaginal, Climax. The 2 Vags and the Climax show up but the Teasing and HJ don't.

I can go into the Animations Disabler in WW settings, and they are listed there. However, when I click on the object where these animations are to be played, I don't see them on the list (of available Teasing animations or available Handjob animations).

Note what I underlined, placed in bold & italicized & you'll see WHY they're not showing up in game

6 hours ago, PC Naughty Gamer said:

Note what I underlined, placed in bold & italicized & you'll see WHY they're not showing up in game

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Did you think I meant I disabled them? No.

When you go into WW Settings--Sex Settings--Specific Animations Disabler, thre is a list of animators. Then you click on the one of the animators, and then on an animation category (like Teasing). Then there is a list of animations is on the left side (under Enabled Animations). If you click one and then the checkmark at the bottom right, this disables that particular animation. I don't have any of the animations under Disabled. However, the animations that are not appearing (available to choose during sex or to add to a playlist), DO appear on that list under ENABLED animations. I'm sorry if I didn't clarify that. But no, none of those animations are actually disabled.

(This is Nevely's animations BTW. It is a newer sequence created for Patreon subscribers. And like I said, I can only play the Vaginals and Climax for that sequence. There is a Teasing animation AND a Handjob animation that I can't play or add to a playlist.)

Hopefully it makes more sense what I meant. I really appreciate your trying to help me!

RushTX