Can we create a mod for the privatization of slaves?

We can add "taming" to slaves, using violence or rape to increase the degree of taming, and when the taming reaches a certain level, we can choose a master for them (perhaps still as a public slave), while private slaves can only be vented by their masters.Rimworld has not shown anything about the privatization of property, livestock, and slavery, hoping for such mods

Edited by Vibius Domitius Constantin
On 9/22/2023 at 7:21 PM, _Dont_MindMe said:

So be honest, when you say "can we make" in the title, do you actually mean "can someone else do it for me"?

I don't see how's that a problem. Not everyone has skills and/or time to indulge in modding, and imo the function mentioned above is really missing in Rimworld. When I play, say a warband that uses slaves they cpatured for reproduction, I think giving their leader one or two slave concubines for themselves is good for roleplaying purposes alone. 

Now if only we could get an option to make traps make female sounds like having sex and the Submissive X precept expanded so that it would involve futas and traps (and, preferably, if there was an option to set several of them so that I could pick one option as intrinsically superior to all others), it'd be great. 

On 9/29/2023 at 9:59 AM, Mirrond said:

I don't see how's that a problem. Not everyone has skills and/or time to indulge in modding, and imo the function mentioned above is really missing in Rimworld. When I play, say a warband that uses slaves they cpatured for reproduction, I think giving their leader one or two slave concubines for themselves is good for roleplaying purposes alone. 

Now if only we could get an option to make traps make female sounds like having sex and the Submissive X precept expanded so that it would involve futas and traps (and, preferably, if there was an option to set several of them so that I could pick one option as intrinsically superior to all others), it'd be great. 

There is nothing wrong with requests or ides but those don't deserve their own thread, it should be regulated to the main RJW thread.

On 9/23/2023 at 1:21 AM, _Dont_MindMe said:

So be honest, when you say "can we make" in the title, do you actually mean "can someone else do it for me"?

I'm not forcing someone to do it, I'm just coming up with ideas. Not everyone has learned programming, and of course, if someone does, I offer a cup of coffee. Also, are you so mean to your friends or other people?

On 10/9/2023 at 8:10 AM, galaxiax said:

so personal slave, like the mech in biotech dlc?

It might be more like how a pet becomes the pet of some pawn.

If you add a special “service” job to the game, so that the slave helps the important pawn in everything. For the slave to help change clothes, serve food on the table, help take hygiene procedures, and keep the room and workplace clean. And also serve in bed as a sex slave. As a result, the pawn will spend less time on unimportant matters, work faster, and receive satisfaction and a good mood.

This requires ideological principles.
Is having sex with a slave considered adultery? (Separately for men and women.)

Are marriages between slaves allowed?

Is the marriage of a free colonist with a slave allowed, and what will be the consequences? (The slave is freed, the colonist is enslaved, both retain their previous status)

Add to the game a special institution of concubines, similar to marriage, but unequal, in order to create harems of slaves.

Solve the issue of children born into slavery. Recognition as legal, liberation, or remaining in slavery.

On 10/14/2023 at 6:53 PM, Ears said:

It might be more like how a pet becomes the pet of some pawn.

If you add a special “service” job to the game, so that the slave helps the important pawn in everything. For the slave to help change clothes, serve food on the table, help take hygiene procedures, and keep the room and workplace clean. And also serve in bed as a sex slave. As a result, the pawn will spend less time on unimportant matters, work faster, and receive satisfaction and a good mood.

This requires ideological principles.
Is having sex with a slave considered adultery? (Separately for men and women.)

Are marriages between slaves allowed?

Is the marriage of a free colonist with a slave allowed, and what will be the consequences? (The slave is freed, the colonist is enslaved, both retain their previous status)

Add to the game a special institution of concubines, similar to marriage, but unequal, in order to create harems of slaves.

Solve the issue of children born into slavery. Recognition as legal, liberation, or remaining in slavery.

In general, slaves were not allowed to marry in slavery around the world in classical times. Feudal slaves in the Middle Ages seemed to have the right to marry, and they were more like serfs or sharecroppers. Regarding the marriage of freed slaves, I only know that the Romans allowed freed slaves to marry Roman citizens below the rank of senators.As for sex with slaves, it is generally tolerant of extramarital affairs. Romans, both men and women, did not taboo sex with slaves, while other peoples mostly only allowed men to have sex with slaves.

The harem of the Chinese emperor and the Ottoman sultan?If the factor of slavery is stronger, then it is more similar to the harem of the Ottoman sultan