Collection of community-made sims?

Hello, I was here a while ago and when I was, there was a collection of most all the sims made by the community here. I remember I loved one of the sims a lot, particularly the unique hair they used, but now that I've returned I haven't been able to find the post anywhere. I was hoping you guys could either point me in the direction of this post, or maybe give me a lead on the hair they used? I know this is a real shot in the dark but I've got no leads here lol, and I rlly loved this particular hair. 

It was a short tomboyish, messy tomboyish style that had a large piece falling between the eyes as well, it was long enough to be attractive but short enough to not be too excessive/anime. It was like the perfect emo yet natural cut. I really wish I had any other info to provide but this was honestly some random hair mod created by some modder who specialized in hairs, and I believe it was specially made for this particular sim shared on the CAS community page. If anyone even has a vague idea of the hair im talking about or know what community page i might be talking ab plz help, cuz this is killing me lol