Followed instructions - MODs still wont work - HELP

I'm new to Sims 4, but I wanted to add some realism to the game. WhickedWhims has it all. BUT - I followed the instillation instruction exactly (download whickewhims, winrar to extract, manually moved folder into SimMods folder, enabled/applied content button in the game, restarted) - nothing changed in the game. The WhickedWhims_scrpit is being recognized, but not the tuning package and none of the animation packages are being recognized either.  What am I doing wrong? I only have the base game at the moment - will these mods only run when a DLC is added?

20 minutes ago, Uvril said:

I'm new to Sims 4, but I wanted to add some realism to the game. WhickedWhims has it all. BUT - I followed the instillation instruction exactly (download whickewhims, winrar to extract, manually moved folder into SimMods folder, enabled/applied content button in the game, restarted) - nothing changed in the game. The WhickedWhims_scrpit is being recognized, but not the tuning package and none of the animation packages are being recognized either.  What am I doing wrong? I only have the base game at the moment - will these mods only run when a DLC is added?

The WW you have installed ONLY works on versions 1.99.305 and 1.100.147 of the game.

I do not know if there are still older versions of the mod

I am also having an issue with the newest update to WW. Whenever I use the newest version I get an error that says its a fatal rig error. However, none of the "rigs" mentioned in the troubleshoot page show up in my mods folder. If I go back to the old version it works though.