On 9/12/2023 at 10:45 AM, Auhrii said:

I wonder if we could have the timers visible on some devices now? Most of the weapons show their ammo count, so the tech's there at least.

They also seriously extended the status effects and particle effects.

So we should be able to get horny/frustrated/pain to actually be more than just some text and screen flashes.

Given that Devious Devices for FO4 stopped years ago, and given how Starfield appears to resemble it more than Skyrim, I'm not sure we can hope for it, unless the author has been playing and getting inspiration, or some else steps up. And the same for any mods that would most certainly be required.

Regarding devices you would equip, as opposed to furniture, it occurs to me that because of how spacesuits are automatically equipped when required, this would cause issue when it comes to bondage devices. There would have to be a block on piloting the ship, landing on inhospitable planets, and others while tied up which would limit the use of DDs. Though plugs, chastity belts, collars, catsuits, etc. would be fine as Apparel.

But yeah, would love to see DD in Starfield.

On 9/18/2023 at 10:29 PM, Viri1 said:

Given that Devious Devices for FO4 stopped years ago, and given how Starfield appears to resemble it more than Skyrim, I'm not sure we can hope for it, unless the author has been playing and getting inspiration, or some else steps up. And the same for any mods that would most certainly be required.

Regarding devices you would equip, as opposed to furniture, it occurs to me that because of how spacesuits are automatically equipped when required, this would cause issue when it comes to bondage devices. There would have to be a block on piloting the ship, landing on inhospitable planets, and others while tied up which would limit the use of DDs. Though plugs, chastity belts, collars, catsuits, etc. would be fine as Apparel.

But yeah, would love to see DD in Starfield.

On the other hand, devices could just provide spacesuit levels of protection, with some optional handwavium. Since when has reality gotten in the way of kink fantasies? ?

Also I wouldn't say no to straight-up spacesuit bondage, that'd be fun and unique!

Edited by Auhrii
9 minutes ago, Auhrii said:

On the other hand, devices could just provide spacesuit levels of protection, with some optional handwavium. Since when has reality gotten in the way of kink fantasies? ?

Also I wouldn't say no to straight-up spacesuit bondage, that'd be fun and unique!

Oh I don't doubt it would be fun, I'm just thinking about the mechanics and work involved.

DD for FO4 didn't stop years ago, development continued in the support thread.

I think one of the issues with FO4 from a thematic standpoint is that for DD items to "fit" in the world from a lore/immersion standpoint, they needed to be either retro-sci fi (1950s-esque) or primitive/junk. With Starfield we can actually do "advance sci fi"-style stuff, which imo throws the doors wide open. Super stoked to see what the talented community comes up with!

On 9/20/2023 at 7:03 PM, Auhrii said:

A spacesuit outfitted with various massaging and plugging devices, can look sexy on the outside, but its true function is through status effects, animations and the like.

On 9/21/2023 at 7:01 AM, MysticDaedra said:

I think one of the issues with FO4 from a thematic standpoint is that for DD items to "fit" in the world from a lore/immersion standpoint, they needed to be either retro-sci fi (1950s-esque) or primitive/junk. With Starfield we can actually do "advance sci fi"-style stuff, which imo throws the doors wide open. Super stoked to see what the talented community comes up with!

Yeah, I'm amazed nobody modded all the Lovense devices into Skyrim and FO4's DD yet. This while if I'm not mistaken, someone actually has modded an external bridge to make the real devices vibrate when vibrators ingame do.

I'd do it, but I suck at 3D  modeling to the level it's not even funny.

On 9/21/2023 at 12:01 AM, MysticDaedra said:

I don't know, I feel like the thematic/aesthetic elements of DD fits in better in the FO universe than it does in Skyrim and that obviously isn't really an issue for Skyrim. I think the real issue is just far more people were interested in modding Skyrim than they ever were in FO. And as much as I hate to accept it, I'm probably going to have to temper my expectations about the volume and scale of mods we're going to get in Starfield.

But damn if the potential isn't there, and I sure hope it gets realized.

59 minutes ago, EmmaEverything said:

Takes breath play to a whole new level...

Do as the Suit wants, or else... A Captive Audience, at the Suits, or Suit Controllers mercy...

Stuck on the Moon, and Stuck in a Devious Space Suit... with a Spacesuit, with an AI that isn't pleasant to be around. Like a nasty version of Jarvis, in Iron Man.

Do as the Suit commands, or it locks up the Space Ship.

Edited by Krazyone
On 9/28/2023 at 8:12 AM, Krazyone said:

Devious Spacesuits... :grimace:

There's a FO4 mod that does exactly what I said about "traits" in spacesuits, in the power armors.

The trait is called USB-V and interfaces you with the power armor and causes certain effects.

But it's just one single trait, which imho could get extended to ludicrous extents.

Like have some suits vibe you relentlessly, while others give you a stead supply of some drug (like the Nuke Ride drug that makes people horny and dumb AF)

54 minutes ago, Enlightnd said:

There's a FO4 mod that does exactly what I said about "traits" in spacesuits, in the power armors.

The trait is called USB-V and interfaces you with the power armor and causes certain effects.

But it's just one single trait, which imho could get extended to ludicrous extents.

Like have some suits vibe you relentlessly, while others give you a stead supply of some drug (like the Nuke Ride drug that makes people horny and dumb AF)

Provocative Perks... that's the mod, I use it for Fallout 4, it's a great mod. That Perk requires the Power Armour user to be naked, giving better power consumption for Power Armours, as it slots into Nora's Pussy.

Making People, Creatures, Etc horny... Sexlab Pheromones, for Skyrim. It's another brilliant mod, you get a chance to get Pheromones on you, by just messing around with Corpses. You end up getting chased by a variety of stuff, if you don't kill them before they reach you, they have their way with you.

The Pheromones last for a while, and you can have multiple Pheromones on you...

Drugged... I'm a fan of the Provocative Perks system, you can pick up spiked drinks, and black out. Waking up in a variety of situations... People can also get jealous of you talking with their romantic partners, and Drug you, to take revenge.