creatures aren't moving!!!

getting really frustrated with this and i tried hard to follow THESE INSTRUCTIONS but it didn't fucking work, so sorry if this is laughably easy.

ok here goes... i installed some zoo mods because i thought it would be fun but since i couldn't initiate sex with any animal i just gave up and tried to uninstall them thru vortex, which is how i installed them. i went into the FNIS loader thing, the orange whatchamacallit, and ran the animation thingy again. now none of the creatures are moving.

after about an hour bit of fiddling around later (uninstalling fnis creatures, deregistering creatures or whatever the word is, MANUALLY searching thru my skyrim game folder and deleting everything relating to sex lab creatures and hentai creatures and animal mansion, etc) of trying to fix my game, i can now walk thru the creatures and im getting pretty pissed. i just wanna play skyrim ?

also i keep trying to find solutions but everything pinned re:support is usually written so terminally aggressive and insulting for no reason that its hard to concentrate on the information given. like i cant even figure out what im supposed to do because its clouded in a miasma of hate. i get being frustrated with noobs because i get that way a lot too i have a short fuse but this paragraph is just an "inb4"

ANYWAYS. the mods in question are are: creature framework, hentai creatures, sexlab nude creatures, and some version of the animal mansion mod, i dont know which one because i could never use it. they mods still show up in my MCM btw, but when i select them they show up blank. ummm what else... the plugins and stuff are completely gone from vortex.

ugh. let me know if you need any more information. its 2 AM and im gonna play a different game. huge shoutout to whoever can help me with this.

FNIS shows a message if it successfully generated the behavior files. If it didn't show this run FNIS again.

Make sure all of your mods are compatible with your version of the game including SKSE.

One suggestion moving forward, use Mod Organizer. Manually fiddling with mod and game files has a high risk of breaking something.

3 hours ago, horrorsynthwave said:

i went into the FNIS loader thing, the orange whatchamacallit, and ran the animation thingy again. now none of the creatures are moving.

you need to click on de-install creatures when you remove a mod with creature animations

sexlab nude creatures,

you installed the wrong mod, that is fucking outdated as can be, you need "More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition" or "More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition" depending on what skyrim you have installed.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-legendary-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-specialanniversary-edition/

ummm what else... the plugins and stuff are completely gone from vortex.

can't help you there, reinstall skyrim and use MO2, not vortex.

Edited by MadMansGun
7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you need to click on de-install creatures when you remove a mod with creature animations

you installed the wrong mod, that is fucking outdated as can be, you need "More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition" or "More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition" depending on what skyrim you have installed.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-legendary-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-specialanniversary-edition/

can't help you there, reinstall skyrim and use MO2, not vortex.

i installed some mod that had all of those mods bundled together. i cant remember which one because my memory is poor, sorry. im really new to nsfw modding and stuff, and i rely on vortex because i have no idea how to do this shit manually.

i did click de-install creatures after i uninstalled it though, i remember this much, i did so last night and today. but i also did a bunch of other stuff last night too. the menus are now gone from MCM but the deer i just killed in game are still frozen in place and walk-thru. very frustrating because i cant find the right words to describe whats going on.

reinstalling the game seemed to help a bit with the mcm thingy.

unfortunately mo2 is a hassle, i can never seem to figure it out without getting a headache. but if i really need to use it for skyrim i guess i'll just bother everyone with my obvious questions because its not as friendly as vortex (i also think this about fomod, something i have to use for fnv, but we're not talking about that)

thank u for helping, wish i could paypal you guys money for trying. im trying really hard today to keep my cool because i have no idea what the fuck i did and i finally got to the level where i can be a vampire and i hate having to restart the game over... and over... and over...!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 8:13 PM, Feldspare said:

I've had better luck with nemesis. But always remember to run your chosen program (FNIS/Nemesis) after you add or remove mods which change animations. Heck I just run it anyways to be sure.

fortunately i got a new computer shortly after having this issue, so i didnt fuck around with creatures. i dont think i will ever again, just to be on the safe side. thank you so much though!