Which Version of Wicked Whims has working Naked Interactions?

Version 175 works correctly but is to old for the latest Sim 4 and crashes a load. Which Version of Wicked Whims has a fully functioning Naked Interaction. Naked Yoga, Naked Massage, Naked Workout, Naked Swimming on Public and Private Lots and works with the latest version of the Sims 4? If it is on Patreon so be it I will join. I just want a fully functioning version as it always used to be before Version 176 where it vanished.

Please respond Thanks R.

I'm new to this game and I'm only using the base game so far along with WW and a few more mods, so I'm not sure what you mean by "Naked Interaction" (is it some DLC or something?). In any case, I have a household of 8 sims, all of which have maxed out the Exhibitionist WW attribute, meaning they are naked most of the time. If not, you can force them individually via the Wicked | Exhibitionism pie menu.

Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think I've seen in the WW settings an option to make all sims in the world exhibitionists (again maybe I'm wrong and I cannot check right now). What I know for sure is that you can click on any NPC and assign them any WW attribute (including exhibitionism)

Edited by ffra

Thank you for the reply. What I am talking about is for the Option to go to say the Yoga Matt and Sim automatically strips off to do Yoga. This used to work on Public Lots like a Spa but stopped working when Version 176 was released and now only works on the Home Lot. The section where you can make this happen is called Naked Interactions in the Nudity Menu in the Settings Menu.

Thanks R.

Edited by Retrovanian

I see! I don't have a Yoga mat or a Spa in the base game, so I wouldn't know plus I cannot test for you . However, I do remember my sims having no problem roaming naked in the bar or the gym, unless a teen was present (in which case the were auto dressing). That said, they don't always travel naked, sometimes they do get dressed before traveling. In those cases, I can manually tell them to undress if I want to, through the Wicked pie menu.

EDIT: I just remembered something else. Try going to Manage World and put the Nudity Allowed sign that comes with WW in those public places you'd like your sim to be naked. Those WW signs come with an invisible version too.

Edited by ffra

Thanks. have tried all that and it does not work. Turbodriver used to be brilliant at getting things to work if they were not but recently things have not been as good. I think the program is becoming to complicated for me to understand. so unless things get fixed in a timely manner I will just remove it. Have been using this for years so it is not good.

I think everyone has got me on their ignore list.

Thanks R.

Just joined Patreon and got Version 179.3. Still cannot get this to work. Messaged Turbodriver and no reply despite having just paid for the program.

Can somebody please help me. I am in Hospital on Friday and may not be coming out. Cannot get Naked Interactions work on Home Lot or Public Lot.

I give in.

Edited by Retrovanian