Underwear when undressed, but nude when having sex?

Like most, I use a custom female body created with BodySlide. What I am trying to do is 1) Use the BodySlided underwear version when armor or clothes are unequipped, and 2) Use the BodySlided nude version during sex animations.

I am good with #1 - I just built the underwear version with BodySlide (which exported it to the appropriate folder).

For #2, I checked the box in the Animation Settings for the female nudesuit, and replaced the /meshes/SexLab/femalenudesuit_0.nif and /meshes/SexLab/femalenudesuit_1.nif files with my BodySlided nude versions of femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (renaming them to femalenudesuit_0.nif and femalenudesuit_1.nif of course). This seemed to work for the first 1-2 seconds of the sex animation, but then the female actor switches to a piece of clothing in her inventory.

Are there any mods that replace the female nudesuit with a custom version? Thanks in advance!