New to Skyrim mods, have no idea what I'm doing and am completely lost

Hello, I am trying to install sexlabs on skyrim and have been trying for about a while and have never managed to figure it out.
I've went through about every tutorial I can find and tried to install everything as described and nothing seems to function accurately.
Would like to get it to work but the information seems scattered and/or depended on your version/mods with multiple combinations.
I installed Nexus Mod Manager and have tried to run things through nexus Mod Manager but I can't really tell if my mods are even operating.
Don't even know how to really begin trouble shooting, I installed FNIS but it can't find the creature pack I downloaded or any animations on the FNIS executable tab. Don't know what I'm doing wrong there. Did install SkyUI but that doesn't seem to be changing my UI tab.
Did install XP32 Max Skeleton with the FNIS as well as RaceMenu since that was also required for the mod.
Also installed a SLAL with Sexlabs, but Sex labs tells me I have an incorrect version of Skyrim, even though I have the latest version of Skyrim for Special Edition. I made sure all of my mods were specifically for special edition as well and not for AE or base.
I also keep getting an animation prompt from FNIS that loads nothing as there are no animations but I still get the prompt.
I really have no idea what to do and need some help as this is not very direct.

On 9/6/2023 at 3:17 AM, Bradley Oates said:

Hello, I am trying to install sexlabs on skyrim and have been trying for about a while and have never managed to figure it out.

hi there,

before adding the sexlab and the other crazy stuff u must setup ur modding settings, usually the guides on here tell u this as well

try first this

and this