Hannah Owo Sim

My attempt to simify the Hannah Owo cuz couldn't find a good one for an E-thot themed strip club.

Can't get it quite right after so much time so I just took some creative liberties.

I apologize for the file size being so huge as I got carried away when adding outfits choosing hairstyles, the HQ ones really do add up.

As always, thanks to the cc creators whose ccs I used for my sims.

Installation:

Mods folders contents:
Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

Tray Files (basically files not in the Mods folder:
Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, AnimeflixStaff said:

I've downloaded the mod but how do I have her as a playable sims?

Load a save, or start a new game. Then go to your Library and search for the Sim (you have to copy her Tray files into the Tray Folder) and copy the included mods into your Mods folder, if you want her to look like the thumbnails. If starting a new game, choose "Add a Sim" then "Add Sim From Gallery". Just choose the Library instead of the Gallery and locate your new Sim. You may have to play around with the search filters - make sure you check the box for Custom Content. Just select her and choose replace the Sim that comes up by random in the CAS screen. Or....add her to the random Sim. Whatever you prefer. If adding her to an existing game, go to Manage Worlds from the save you load that you want her in, and find an empty lot or existing base game house. Select "Create New Household to Move In". Go to your Library and select the Sim you downloaded. Follow the screen prompts.

Edited by Sandatharius
  • 5 months later...