The Animation pack that adds beating/punching animations outside of sex. Can't find it.

Hello I'll try to keep this brief. (Failed) I use the troubles of heroine mod and I have a fresh new loadorder for this playthrough but the scenes that involve punching the character are not playing with animations. This is the last puzzle to solve for my load order.

I remember these working the last time I played modded I have almost every animation pack I can find on the internet. Zaz 8+ billy's funny anub mikes etc etc but none of them seem to include it or it's not working with the mod anymore? These are the animations from when the dragonborne or bruiser are punching the player, as well as several other scenarios that use them.

unfortunately the ToH mod is very obscure about what additional content it incorporates from, so finding this has been bugging the absolute hell out of me

I'm referring to the animations where the NPC is punching the character's stomach like they are training for a boxing match, not a rape scene with punching. If you recognize this animation pack please assist!

Edited by stillindie