Schlongs of Starfield, Lewdness, speculation and ideas.

You want it, I want it. I want someone to make a schlongs mod for starfield. Saddly I don't have the modding or meshing talent. But my ideas on this are pretty solid so I'll run down them;

For space suits a 'hose' could be fitted to the groin that hangs freely from the groin, designed to match the style of the suit it's on. Or some kind of Cozy like a codpiece. Space suits when you put them on hide the mesh that's under it, as I've learned from one minor bug when an outfit I chose took a second to load. Alternatively some kind of 'collar' ring like what a helmets have, so you have a codpiece that comes on and off the suit for... future functionality. Since the atmospheres on many planets are non breathable, what is a space man to do in a moment of desperation. Or even just let it dangle freely from the collar ring, experience the vacuum of space first hand. Potentially one wouldn't have to make too much difference for female versions of the suit. Personally I'm just thinking of something a little nicer than just the groin of the suit cut out.

Though there are plenty of planets that seem to have enough of an atmosphere where you don't need a helmet.

Edited by hexacron