Interracial Objects (bleached side.)

Interracial Objects (bleached side.)

View File

{update}

I am going to begin uploading more stuff in here soon but for now i am uploading a Prop so to speak, you can find it by searching cuck contract

I have been on this site for quite a while and rarely do you see this side of things, i plan to up upload more content from this side or the IR spectrum, ( but i also plan to upload QoS stuff eventually, being mixed myself) please bear in mind that this is my first ever set of CC.

I have included a few signs for now, but i am planning to do clothing and other stuff soon, just learning the process atm.

I've updated this post to include the following,

painting's & posters, etc - 1 new

Wallpapers & Flooring & building objects - 1 new (flag added)

Rugs - upcoming

Decoration items - possibly upcoming.

Billboards from the Get to work expansion - 1 added

Neon Sign - 1 new (more to come)

Yoga mats added via request by a user.

I'll be making another post in the clothing and accessories sections for Tattoos and clothing once i do a bit more work with them to find better resolutions.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/01/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    get to work for billboards, parenthood pack for the book.

I really like some of these items. Thanks for that. It would also be nice to have a race-neutral version for some of these, with just the humiliation/femdom. Eg. instead of "I support interracial cuckolding," you can have "I support cuckolding." Or "Keep calm and suck only big cock." It would synergize well with BDP. I can understand if you aren't interested in doing that though.

On 9/16/2023 at 10:50 AM, kazuya246 said:

I really like some of these items. Thanks for that. It would also be nice to have a race-neutral version for some of these, with just the humiliation/femdom. Eg. instead of "I support interracial cuckolding," you can have "I support cuckolding." Or "Keep calm and suck only big cock." It would synergize well with BDP. I can understand if you aren't interested in doing that though.

actually i do have plan's for that type of content as well, just depends when i get finished with the content i am uploading now.

4 hours ago, CasualSpud said:

Not a fan of either tbh.. Not a fan of pointless gendered or raced.. We all equally fucked up 

i agree with not being a fan of the whole race ending of it all, but the kink in general is fine as long as it isn't taken to extremes, (hence why you wont see Nazi crap on my work) 

• 1 month later...

While i recover from surgery, if anyone is interested i am currently looking into learning how to do poses and then hopefully animations/ making careers.

image.png.dc2667c399045d38c06bf751288f9904.png

currently looking into multi person poses as i have seen a distinct lack of them, (3/4+ people)

also looking to make them interchangeable so that males could take the place of the females if needed for certain situations from any kink viewpoint.