ZME = (MyName)

Improber SPos Setting(2004)"

~ Raekas

Hey i'm having the same problem, except the last number is usually a 1-10:

Sex could not start

XME = xxxxx

ZME = (MyName)

Improber SPos Setting(2)

Any help on this? I am clueless. I just spent like 14 hours putting together mods and checking them, only to find this error and no idea which mod it is. :(

animations 1 to 10 had a solution in this post http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4625&pid=89623#pid89623

2004 is a goblin animation not trolls. trolls currently don't have any animation except for animation number 239 i think.

make sure you have all animations from animation project extracted correctly to a temp directory then just copy all meshes and ini directory to oblivion\data folder.

animations 1 to 10 had a solution in this post http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4625&pid=89623#pid89623

2004 is a goblin animation not trolls. trolls currently don't have any animation except for animation number 239 i think.

make sure you have all animations from animation project extracted correctly to a temp directory then just copy all meshes and ini directory to oblivion\data folder.

I downloaded your older pack that you linked on that other thread; and i'm confused on what to do with the "Individual" folder with all the .kf files. Do I place that in char/male_? or what? Thx.

nope if there is no animation it gives you an error if nothing happens then there is something else bugging up. Right now i am fired up skyrim. so if i don't respond ...

I'm having problems with my Lovers with sp extended, and LoversAnimsObjectsPriority.esp. My game won't start when i have the 2nd one loaded, and when I turn them off, I get errors in game saying turn them on and re order them. I've reinstalled new LoverswithspEextended, to no avail. Could this be causing my inability to initiate sex scenes?

Edit: Also get some random error "MeniQue" or something. I'll try to get the game operating again so I can get the exact name.

Edit2: Lovers with PK: No plugin installed MeniQue. Not sure where I can find menique, i've searched for it :\

Edit3: Oh my, now I have the original problem back again. Zme is not ready for sex. Xme is not ready for sex. Also all the names are in jibberish text like AADERA or something, and a lot of the dialogue is also in the same jibberish. Sorry I am a real piece of work, I know :(.

not without seeing it :)

BOSS doesn't do load orders for LPK very well. To me, it sounds like something is goofed up in either order or dependencies, but probably order.

gregahit has posted several load orders recently (on various threads) that might help you to figure it out. Also, refer to the load order in the 2.8 AIO thread, or that Donkey posted in the LPK archive thread for help as well.

Archived