MOD REQUEST/Challenge: Chest Staring

Obviously there are mods out there that make the player character sexier. I want a mod that allows people's eyes to focus on my chest during conversations. Instead of staring 100%, look down quite a bit and then make eye contact again. Enabled/disabled for each save file (a different file may play a male character). Imagine, could it ever get old? I think it will never get old.

Nice idea! And for male players, the same addon could be useful too, with people just glancing a little lower.

So, maybe need an ability to configure how high they look, and how long (a casual glance, to a long ogle).

In an ideal world, it's also depend on the staring character: more sophisticated people would stare less obviously, and for less long, while goobers would just ogle and drool. But I doubt Starfield has a "gooberishness" variable for each character.

Nipple rings with the universe's smallest anti-gravity field generator built in! That fantasy consumed a few hours of my life. With gravity nullified, no need for bras but inertia acting without the effects of gravity would produce some nice effects.

On 8/28/2023 at 12:13 PM, corruption_dawn said:

Obviously there are mods out there that make the player character sexier. I want a mod that allows people's eyes to focus on my chest during conversations. Instead of staring 100%, look down quite a bit and then make eye contact again. Enabled/disabled for each save file (a different file may play a male character). Imagine, could it ever get old? I think it will never get old.

Agree. Sounds sick