On 8/26/2023 at 7:23 PM, Estimable said:

Why are these heels so big

Are this shoes from @JoshQ ?

If not, did you try the heels from JoshQ which you will find in the download section of LL here ?

There are many in high quality and I did not see this effect on one of them.

JoshQ does a great job and I am sure you will find very similar ones as of your picture above.

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

Are this shoes from @JoshQ ?

If not, did you try the heels from JoshQ which you will find in the download section of LL here ?

There are many in high quality and I did not see this effect on one of them.

JoshQ does a great job and I am sure you will find very similar ones as of your picture above.

I have some heels from Josh, but I have a problem with this too. Women in them are taller than men, which makes many interactions look bad. Just like "Woo Hoo".

On 8/30/2023 at 11:09 AM, Estimable said:

which makes many interactions look bad.

5 hours ago, sim333 said:

I have never noticed the influence of shoes.

Influence of those shoes you will see i.e. on floor kissing animations and more worse, on animations the shoes sink into the used object in case you have the setting in KW to keep the shoes on during woohoo.

However, I try to follow the middle course : Use JoshQ's heels only and have remove shoes enabled during woohoo and accept the misalignment on the kissing animations ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 12:09 PM, Estimable said:

I have some heels from Josh, but I have a problem with this too. Women in them are taller than men, which makes many interactions look bad. Just like "Woo Hoo".

Obviously, women in heels will be taller than men who are initially the same height as them!
JoshQ's shoes are the most natural, because shoes from other "manufacturers" actually reduce the length of the lower leg, which looks terrible. Unfortunately, JoshQ doesn't make shoes that are suitable for everyday wear ( 

Shoes. They're always going to be an item someone made.  Size, shapes, design and color are in their hands.

WHY did they make them like 'that'?    <--- That's a question for the creator we as users can ask and rarely get an answer. CC is what it is - use it or lose it.

I'm generally more at odds when cc doesn't align - leaving GAPS. Still that same thing applies - don't cry about it - use it or LOSE it.

Kinky World's later versions have the ability to remove shoes during WooHoo - I use it on several saves . . . . .