HELP! Can't get HOME key to launch AAF menu!

I don't know what happened. I initially had an issue with the Raider settlements tab missing when I took over a settlement. So I disabled the latest mods that I installed. Plus ones that I didn't think that I was using. After I found support for a way to get that Raider option back, I re-enabled most of those mods. Only catch is now I can't launch the AAF menu with the main "HOME" key on my desktop keyboard. AAF Violate also stalls and no sex animations begin. Any ideas on how to fix this?

14 hours ago, 0tt3r82 said:

I don't know what happened. I initially had an issue with the Raider settlements tab missing when I took over a settlement. So I disabled the latest mods that I installed. Plus ones that I didn't think that I was using. After I found support for a way to get that Raider option back, I re-enabled most of those mods. Only catch is now I can't launch the AAF menu with the main "HOME" key on my desktop keyboard. AAF Violate also stalls and no sex animations begin. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Update: I tried the console commands to force start. It doesn't work and sometimes crashes the game.

I've also gone down the "fucking manual" list and tried to get everything updated. I've never had the "Buffet 4" installed before and it still worked?

On 8/25/2023 at 1:50 AM, Zherneboh said:

I too would love to know what may be causing this, because I'm having the same problem starting yesterday. Can't get any animation to start, and I haven't changed anything in my mod list.

It's very frustrating. I don't want to have to blow up this whole character build to fix it.

I use Vortex and there aren't any other conflicts showing up...

14 hours ago, 0tt3r82 said:

It's very frustrating. I don't want to have to blow up this whole character build to fix it.

I use Vortex and there aren't any other conflicts showing up...

You're more patient than me. I just went and deleted everything and started downloading the game and mods agian