(Skyrim LE Only)A list of all Furry/Cartoonish Playable Races anywhere?

I've took some weeks a while back to search the internet for non-canon or totally unrealistic races like Pokerace, Crimes Against Nature, Cerinian, Lykaios(the old and the new ones), Selachii and I'm not disappointed, the work these folks put in them, even if some of them are just joke-mods, are really great, 10/10 content, but truth be told I would like to know if someone already did a list or compilation of available/created playable races related to this genre, being on this site or not.

I'm looking for pretty much anything but not races/characters related or that resambles lolis like the Tera Elin or Catjiit ones.

The ones I'm aware off are these:

Anime Race
Ka Po Tun Race
Selachii Race
Cerinian Race
Lykaios Races, both old and new
Pokerace

Ohmes Rath Race

Daght Rath Race
Tera Elin Races (again, I'm aware of them but these are not the kind of mods I use, for obvious reasons)
CatJits (same as above)
Katia Managan, not the cerinian looking one but the "Making a Cat Dragonborn" one (wich gets either broken when you try to load without manual fixes or the jiggle bones don't work with HDT physics)

Anything cartoonish like poke/anime races or furry races that don't go anything closer to human-likeness than M'rissi counts.

I also know there are several other sites that have a large collection of Skyrim mods sex related or not, like Vector Plexus's place, but I'm not gonna lie, I had a notepad list of 5 of them that I've found over the years but I managed to delete it by accident, so if you know good sites other than Nexus and LoversLab also let me know.

Thanks in advance ??