GSPoses & SLAL animations for NPC's

This may be a bit of a trivial request but I am wanting to make it so NPC's stay doing the selected animation from GSPoses/SLAL indefinitely. As it is currently they will stay doing the animation in any particular cell so long as I am within a certain radius it seems. As soon as I fast travel and come back to location they are back to default vanilla idle. If anyone knows a way I can allow them to remain in the animation no matter what whether it be through SSEEdit/CK or whatever please let me know! Thanks!

The closest thing it comes to my mind is AFT, amazing follower tweaks, it has a option that makes NPCs to stand in place while doing certain animations that the mod already contains.

But that mod also can make your follower just stand in place, without doing said anims, I think you can use this and then after use the spell that makes the NPC do the animation you selected...allthough I never tried that tbh with you, I also never tried playing an animation on an NPC and then leave/comeback to that cell to see if the NPC gets stuck in a looping animation, if this particular way works, you are good to go then.

...this, or someone else already did a mod that does this, because I don't know any.

TL:DR
Get AFT follower mod - Make your follower wait in a certain place - use the GLPose spell on the NPC and see if this works.
I never tried any of this, but I think this might work tho...unless someone else already did a mod for this.