On 10/10/2023 at 10:12 PM, Creegiax said:

Had to remove it. It's too disruptive. Almost like a 4+star celeb going into a night club. Everyone stops dancing, the DJ stops playing all so they can react to the slut. It's waaaay overkill. I'll check it out again if you ever decide to tone it down. The idea is great though so, good luck! 

Yeah I've checked DMs, I'm very sorry for that. I wanted sluts to get attention so I added a broadcast to make people notice them, but since I don't have many DLCs I couldn't test that specific behavior with DJs. I'll see what I can do.

As a note, the mod is not dead, I'm just very very busy and I promise it will get updates as soon as I have free time!

Version 1.2.3 R2 is out!

Added new mod variant without skill caps

Please only use one variant of the mod at a time! Please remember to remove the other variant if you wish to switch to the other one!

Variants can be switched without breaking anything. But please remember to remove the other variant if you wish to switch to a different one.

Have fun and send feedback!

• 5 months later...

Are we sure this is still working ? I mind playing with this mod back before the end of 2023. But checking now in March 2024 the trait is not showing at all via MCC or by manually searching for it with the add trait feature.