how to safely "turn off" sex mods

well I was thinking on downloading some sex mods, nothin too crazy some old animations by leito to simply make two people have sex, which would include of course the nude bodies, I was wondering if there s a way to turn them off so then you can have them with clothes again since I remember once uninstalling a body mod and then my character still had the dick 

This doesn't make a lot of sense.

What body are you using?

Playing male or female?

Did you build your body in bodyslide to use the nude or nevernude body?

If you are using a nude body, you're going to have genitals if you aren't wearing clothes - you're not a ken doll.

Don't want to see the genitals? Put some clothes on.

If you are using a Nude Suit to get the nude body appearance with genitals, unequip the nude suit to go back to the vanilla underwear appearance, then put some clothes on.

There are two options:

Switch off the mod in the MCM (do not uninstall it). So if you use AAF autonomy, then there is a hotkey to switch off activity on the fly, etc. Disable via the MCM is always better.

If you want to have nude/not nude mods, that is easy in Mod Organiser 2. Install two versons of the same textures for the body, named "texture1" and "texture2", one set as nude, one with pants. Switch between them in Mod Organiser - if you do not use mod organiser, this is more complicated.