Game suddenly lagging lastException file pops up every time

Hi, so out of nowhere my game sudennly started getting stuck every few seconds and became unplayable, i have not added any new CC or updates in the last few weeks so this really happened out of nowhere and I can't figure out a reason. The sounds gets stuck and gameplay as well, if I am in build mode or create a sim it seems to be mostly just the sound. i tried reinstalling game, launching without mods and almost everything else i could find or think of and the issue is still there. Somebody said to try and rename the Sims4 folder which I did and then launched a new game which seemed to work ok even though I had a "video card not recognized" issue? So I was checking the lastException files but they are completely different every time?? I am so confused about what is happening, please help. I will upload the last two files. Thank you.

**The only thing I can think of that changed was some updates on my computer, but they seem to be unrelated to anything, mostly just security updates...?‍♀️

lastException_63828260994.txt lastException_63828261316.txt

Edited by macaa533
forgot info
10 hours ago, macaa533 said:

Hi, so out of nowhere my game sudennly started getting stuck every few seconds and became unplayable, i have not added any new CC or updates in the last few weeks so this really happened out of nowhere and I can't figure out a reason. The sounds gets stuck and gameplay as well, if I am in build mode or create a sim it seems to be mostly just the sound. i tried reinstalling game, launching without mods and almost everything else i could find or think of and the issue is still there. Somebody said to try and rename the Sims4 folder which I did and then launched a new game which seemed to work ok even though I had a "video card not recognized" issue? So I was checking the lastException files but they are completely different every time?? I am so confused about what is happening, please help. I will upload the last two files. Thank you.

**The only thing I can think of that changed was some updates on my computer, but they seem to be unrelated to anything, mostly just security updates...?‍♀️

lastException_63828260994.txt 2.74 kB · 1 download lastException_63828261316.txt 5.44 kB · 1 download

Your last exceptions just point to some 'unknown error' on Sims 4 LE assistant site.

You mention the 'video card not recognized', so maybe it got some update and settings changed or something.

Maybe try this: https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/solved-the-sims-4-video-card-error/#F5

(I had to tweak my own dedicated video card settings to fix visual issues of 'cracked' sims, so maybe you got different version of video card issue?)